• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:48
CEST 19:48
KST 02:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11147 users

End of the World Party Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 19 2019 11:47 GMT
#25
On February 15 2019 02:01 Koshi wrote:
I prefer to not play than to play a last game.

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 19 2019 17:13 GMT
#31
alright /in
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 24 2019 19:53 GMT
#88
We should wait for Palmar to take notice of the game
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-26 17:16:43
February 26 2019 17:04 GMT
#114
On February 27 2019 01:57 Tictock wrote:
I suppose I was unintentionally furthering the stereotype of the bad Asian female driver... I really just wanted to put the reference for the joke I was making. In hindsight, context was probably unnecessary.

Personally I tend to be most bothered by drivers who feel like they own the road. You know the people who bob and weave in and out of traffic playing the “me first” game. Who, despite knowing full well their lane is ending, will zoom as far past as many people as possible before merging over.

I find it odd how there is a thread of thought that gender has any bearing on driving ability, when clearly there is no difference between men and woman drivers. I do have to concede that there are cultural differences in driving. One thing I notice is that in EU drivers tend to use car horns as an alert whereas in the US drivers tend to use it as a shout (usually in anger at traffic or telling someone to go).


Proof you've never been to Italy.

The crosswalks there are for decoration, and the horn is a vent for frustration.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-26 19:11:51
February 26 2019 18:58 GMT
#119
On February 27 2019 02:48 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Probably not been to lithuania aswell. We are here atm and people drive literally almost 100kph in the middle of the city...


Lithuania, I already find the name depressing. It also has a pretty grim history with the teutonic order and all that.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2019 11:50 GMT
#126
Being a half-blood italian-austrian I'll tell you that I literally dislike most Austrians in interpersonal relationships. I don't know if it's the language which is notoriously rigid but when I'd have to rank people by capacity of socializing and just generally having a good time, the US would rank top (the openness of peeps in the southwest left me baffled), followed by Italy (without being able to estimate other cultures, Spain is probably cool too). Austria would rank somewhere at the bottom along with North Korea.

It seems to me that socializing in Austria either comes down to doing sports together, or hammering yourself with alcohol and cigarettes on weekends. Good luck inviting people to dinner around here (it mostly seems inappropriate unless you're related or really close friends), but in Italy it's like the most common thing in the world, just like simply hanging out.

That said, I'd rather live among chaotic, lazy and sometimes ill-tempered, but friendly peeps than super-efficient hobby-alcoholic bores. If you find political correctness you can keep it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 27 2019 19:56 GMT
#146
On February 28 2019 04:44 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 28 2019 00:53 Alakaslam wrote:
I am deeply interested in the corporate side of textiles but whiskey works too. I tried some glenfiddich recently and wasn’t half bad


It's a decent starter whisky but pricey compared to others of similar quality. Whisky snobs will look down on it, but it's the route to go if you are completely new to scotch. I prefer more peaty (and I can't really explain why) such as Ardbeg 10 or Talisker Dark Storm.

Show nested quote +
On February 28 2019 01:49 Acrofales wrote:
This thread already moves too fast and the game hasn't even started yet :O


This isn't a bad thing now....


I rewarded myself for a passed exam with a Glengoyne 18y recently. I don't exactly have a tasters palate but so far I found Taliskers tendentially salty, Ardbeg notoriously smoky and this one I'm still not sure about. Can't remember what Lagavulin and Fiddich tasted like, but Fiddich contributed to losing weight, in my pocket.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 28 2019 11:59 GMT
#171
Artanis will have a part in this game whether he wants it or not.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 28 2019 15:18 GMT
#173
On March 01 2019 00:13 Palmar wrote:
This game is 100% a scam


Only if town doesn't have 5 vigs
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 28 2019 18:50 GMT
#190
I have the number 18. Coincidence? I think not. In the alphabet it corresponds to AH
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 28 2019 20:12 GMT
#193
On March 01 2019 04:27 [UoN]Sentinel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 01 2019 03:50 Vivax wrote:
I have the number 18. Coincidence? I think not. In the alphabet it corresponds to AH

Is that the Austrian alphabet or the Italian one?


that's bm
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 09:35 GMT
#510
fml i left a window open yesterday

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 10:13 GMT
#511
Lol Conversion. So scum.

On March 02 2019 11:00 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?


is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?

On March 02 2019 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.


Holyflare,

Corporate has heard of your desires to be included in the case concerning Conversion. You are now lead investigator on the manner. The executive committee is proud of your high quality work that has been done in such a short amount of time. I am confident that you will perform well in this investigation.

Go forth!
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc



I don't think he's casing me unless I'm reading his quote wrong

I wonder where you read me having an ironclad case on you.


riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


Starts off on a wrong premise.

On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:40 Conversion wrote:
I'm mafia with Damdred, Chezinu, Blazinghand, iamperfection, ExO_, and Vivax

good last game guys GG wp

So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?


MZ said he was going to go with him just joking initially.

Conversion somehow turns it into "if you believe me to be mafia"

and follows it up with something like "but if I were mafia then none of those I mentioned would be my actual teammates, so I'm not mafia (?!?)" as a defense he wouldn't even have to present.

Meanwhile:
Somehow rayn starts gunning MZ down over something that looks insignificant to me instead of picking this up.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 11:51 GMT
#541
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 12:02 GMT
#548
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 12:12 GMT
#555
if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post


Or in other words:

If you believe I'm mafia, then you believe I actually put my teammates into the list. But I'm not mafia cause that's against mafia wincon.

There's so much wrong in that post. The more I read it the more it keeps on giving.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 12:13 GMT
#556
On March 02 2019 21:08 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
To also add on to Vivax's point about conversion as a point of context.

Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 11:00 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:58 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:56 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:54 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
What does it matter who he picked and why if he isn't actually mafia?

lol who says he's not mafia?


is your ironclad case of me being mafia the fact that I threw 6 random names as mafia?

On March 02 2019 10:55 Chezinu wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:50 Holyflare wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:45 Tumblewood wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:36 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Damdred aren't masons even though I wish we were masons

Y u say this?

This is the most suspicious thing in the game.

nuh uh this is
On March 02 2019 10:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 Conversion wrote:
On March 02 2019 10:41 LightningStrike wrote:
[quote]
So you saying Trfel lied about being mafia earlier?


yeah we should lynch him for lying tbh

Hmm.

I'm gonna go with the assumption that you're just BSing. But I wanna know why you picked those specific players for you scum team?



I can get behind this case. Absolutely.


Holyflare,

Corporate has heard of your desires to be included in the case concerning Conversion. You are now lead investigator on the manner. The executive committee is proud of your high quality work that has been done in such a short amount of time. I am confident that you will perform well in this investigation.

Go forth!
[image loading]
Chezinu Isunizehc



I don't think he's casing me unless I'm reading his quote wrong

I wonder where you read me having an ironclad case on you.


riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


As Mafia I have more than once bussed my team so that when I died people would ignore all my analysis / reads of who I thought was mafia and pick people I avoided talking about etc...
Its led to more wins than it ever should have. Causing chaos / a nice cover for your team is never playing against your win con if you are mafia.

Also he said he wanted to lynch Trfel for lying then proceeded to lie himself -_-


That was actually part of the joke.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 12:22 GMT
#559
On March 02 2019 21:11 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 21:02 Vivax wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:54 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 02 2019 20:51 Vivax wrote:
@ Rayn

MZ said explicitly that he's accepting convs scum claim as a joke, but he wanted to know why he put in those names anyway.

Why is that a reason for you to question his motives?

And why does Conversion instantly get on the defensive about it when MZ said it isn't a reason to scumread him?

Read again, MZ never said Conversion isn't mafia. He said quite the opposite, and i understood perfectly what Conversion was pushing him about. That being said i think that particular answer later on where he explains his stance on Conversion can come easily come from either town or scum, which is why i dropped the conversation about it.


MZ was poking him about it as he said himself and that's how I was reading the entire thing. It's just you and conversion that seemingly are construing it as a scumread.

riddle me this: if you believe me to be mafia, in what world would my first post in a rather dull thread be exposing any of my teammates? if you were to believe I was mafia, as a townie you wouldn't care about my list as you'd have to believe I'm playing against mafia win condition by unnecessarily exposing my teammates for a joke post that wasn't even funny

if you believe I am town, then the order doesn't matter cause I'm just making a dumb joke


And this quote from Conversion isn't something a townie would ever write.

"Hey I made a joke post about me being mafia. Let me explain why if it weren't a joke post, it wouldn't make me mafia"


Okay, you can be in my non-lynch pile. This feels like a vivaxy thing to focus on though I can't say I read his post the same way you do. I'd actually call his post a potential strawman argument.

"Why did you pick those names?"
"Why do you care why I picked those names? It's a joke."

I agree with MP that names come from somewhere, joke or not -shrugs-


That's what I'd rather expect from a townie making a joke. And not try to use your joke post in an argumentation for you not being mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 13:39 GMT
#568
Trfels posts on this page read to me like a bit of minimum effort "scumhunting" coupled with sucking up to rsoultin when poked.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
March 02 2019 14:36 GMT
#575
On March 02 2019 23:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 02 2019 22:39 Vivax wrote:
Trfels posts on this page read to me like a bit of minimum effort "scumhunting" coupled with sucking up to rsoultin when poked.

I think you might be reading to much into it? Didn't seem like he was trying to suck it up to Tina at least to me.


No? How come he just agrees lazily without even looking up what rso was talking about and realizing that what she "pointed out" wasn't even about Tubesock who mistakenly thought he was being mentioned.
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 625
IntoTheiNu 591
SteadfastSC455
Rex88
CosmosSc2 62
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 455
UpATreeSC 145
Rex 88
CosmosSc2 62
BRAT_OK 48
JuggernautJason25
MindelVK 18
Codebar 7
PtitDrogo 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39597
Soma 1005
Jaedong 994
Mini 662
Hyuk 534
BeSt 411
Larva 409
Rush 365
ZerO 290
Soulkey 233
[ Show more ]
Snow 167
Dewaltoss 103
hero 84
Liquid`Ret 59
Mind 44
Killer 24
sorry 24
ToSsGirL 23
Shine 23
yabsab 20
Trap 14
Terrorterran 14
Dota 2
qojqva1066
Dendi848
Counter-Strike
fl0m865
Fnx 726
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King67
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4173
crisheroes2498
Khaldor1752
Liquid`Hasu526
Other Games
ArmadaUGS1489
ceh9503
byalli459
B2W.Neo458
KnowMe127
QueenE93
Chillindude67
Trikslyr42
Railgan24
C9.Mang019
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• Adnapsc2 10
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4094
League of Legends
• TFBlade1220
Other Games
• imaqtpie925
• Shiphtur305
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
16h 12m
OSC
19h 12m
Stellar Fest
19h 12m
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 19h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.