• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9011 users

[M][N] Heroes of the Storm Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 11 2017 22:41 GMT
#1521
On November 12 2017 07:08 Holyflare wrote:
pointless bussing lost you the game imo, this game would have been 1000 times different with TT still alive

Nah, what lost us was damdred getting modkilled. Was kind of hard to go at it alone after that.
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 11 2017 22:42 GMT
#1522
Also, scum qt

https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/qtGqUmrfuWGhY
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
November 11 2017 22:44 GMT
#1523
yeah damdred prolly would have coasted to lylo
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2017 22:44 GMT
#1524
Conversion was Auriel and Breshke/Ritoky was a miller. Not that it mattered as we didn't have a Tyrael (Cop) in the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
November 11 2017 22:52 GMT
#1525
Postgame notes
Hosts
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Since that isn't possible, I'll just cast the first stone on myself. Should've done a vote count on Day 3 and we should've been a bit more involved. I messed up on not informing people of daylight savings and that affected a few no votes, as well as some things being unclear like mafia KP being carried rather than factional and the rules stating modkills happen after missed votes rather than replacements if they are available. Poor showing, will do better next time. Rels picked up a lot of my slack too, so thanks for that!

Banlist
I will not be pursuing any bans for my games. I have decided that the ban list is an ineffective method. I don't think I've ever seen someone change from being inactive to stepping up their activity after a ban. Instead, I will personally judge anyone signing up to my games to make sure they can be active. If you believe I may have reason to doubt that, I would prefer you send me a PM first before signing up in thread. This will be made clear in my future rules as well. I'll be contacting Damdred and Breshke personally.

But what about sitouts?
People can still sit out my games if the ban list overlords agree. To do so, you obviously can't play in my game though.

Wow why so srs
I SWEAR I'M NOT THAT SERIOUS HERE LOOK A FUNNY GIF
[image loading]
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 11 2017 23:19 GMT
#1526
Hmmm, turns out my "Zen's initial reads seem super bandwagoney" was correct.

GG
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 12 2017 16:06 GMT
#1527
GG WP everyone.

@The Zen Man: I felt pretty bad for you this game. You played an OK scum game, and you were kinda screwed by weird stuff: voting TT by mistake and correcting your vote just after deadline, your other teammate being modkilled ... I can understand why you felt we (the hosts) applied the rules harshly when it was against scum (your vote not being changed 'cause it was right after deadline, and Damdred being modkilled) while replacing someone who could have been modkilled and not making votecounts D3. I hope it doesn't stop you from playing again, 'cause your determination to continue fighting even when it became a lost hope was pretty impressive and could have turned the game in other circumstances!

And FTR I stand by the strict rules we applied, I can discuss if you want. I'm totally in favor of having a harsh deadline for votes, as if we don't have that some situations become just unfair. I'm also totally in favor of modkilling people who doesn't do the most basic thing in a mafia game (voting), as it's way too hard to differentiate scum from lazy town if they don't vote. We totally dropped the ball about not making votecounts D3 though.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
November 12 2017 17:26 GMT
#1528
anybody have the obs qt?
Life?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
November 12 2017 17:34 GMT
#1529
https://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/5ZsQAruH3Fx
The_Zen_Man
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden202 Posts
November 13 2017 11:57 GMT
#1530
On November 13 2017 01:06 Rels wrote:
GG WP everyone.

@The Zen Man: I felt pretty bad for you this game. You played an OK scum game, and you were kinda screwed by weird stuff: voting TT by mistake and correcting your vote just after deadline, your other teammate being modkilled ... I can understand why you felt we (the hosts) applied the rules harshly when it was against scum (your vote not being changed 'cause it was right after deadline, and Damdred being modkilled) while replacing someone who could have been modkilled and not making votecounts D3. I hope it doesn't stop you from playing again, 'cause your determination to continue fighting even when it became a lost hope was pretty impressive and could have turned the game in other circumstances!

And FTR I stand by the strict rules we applied, I can discuss if you want. I'm totally in favor of having a harsh deadline for votes, as if we don't have that some situations become just unfair. I'm also totally in favor of modkilling people who doesn't do the most basic thing in a mafia game (voting), as it's way too hard to differentiate scum from lazy town if they don't vote. We totally dropped the ball about not making votecounts D3 though.


Haha, yeah felt like I had the whole universe against me. However, I don't think I'll be playing again. This game was great and actually the first time I played as mafia. But the game has changed a lot since 5 years ago when I started. Maybe it's because my first game was so intense and fun that nothing has lived up to that since. Anyway, have fun here in the future guys!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:27 GMT
#1531
On November 02 2017 08:31 Holyflare wrote:
Vivax came to the thread sheeped a really obvious read and grumbled about being a pro sheep and that's about it. The read itself is imo bad because he's posted since then and vivax didn't use any of that and then he continued to do nothing. Didn't even grumble about me and lynching me which is his favourite pastime.

Damerion, as explained, jumped on specifically one shockeyy post and voted to lynch him which is totally out of character from his meandering walls of narrative that eventually lead to a vote in previous games and that instantly jumped out. I don't think he'd do that as town.

Ticktock I feel like he comes into the game to make comments that aren't particularly difficult and sounds arbitrary and made up and then he leaves again after "contributing". It feels very artificial to me and I have no idea why so many people say they like it.

Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
January 19 2018 23:27 GMT
#1532
wrong thread...
Prev 1 75 76 77
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota9
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt619
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck265
Livibee186
C9.Mang0160
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
Liquid`Hasu120
Khaldor116
KnowMe85
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 14
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.