• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:45
CEST 07:45
KST 14:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8873 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:17 GMT
#1241
On February 08 2017 01:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.


Yea explain why I put resistance sharkie instead of spy rtanisoul into a team for starters, and then proceed to argue my ass off with them all day.

Stop piggybacking my arguments, it's unnerving
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:20 GMT
#1242
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 16:22 GMT
#1243
On February 08 2017 01:07 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?


Else you can't explain vote #4.


Hmm you're gonna need to put your logic down here. Think you end up assuming that silver is scum in this scenario? Unless we're getting into some really crazy ideas.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 16:23 GMT
#1244
On February 08 2017 01:17 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:16 Vivax wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.


Yea explain why I put resistance sharkie instead of spy rtanisoul into a team for starters, and then proceed to argue my ass off with them all day.

Stop piggybacking my arguments, it's unnerving


I don't care it doesn't make sense as much to me as it does to you.

Grack needs to bleed explanations now
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 16:26 GMT
#1245
On February 08 2017 01:22 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:07 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?


Else you can't explain vote #4.


Hmm you're gonna need to put your logic down here. Think you end up assuming that silver is scum in this scenario? Unless we're getting into some really crazy ideas.


In my world one of the original three in the team are always scum.

A less likely alternative is that you are scum and two of your team mates fucked up, or felt like they -HAD- to go with the flow. In that world vivax is always mafia with you.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:26 GMT
#1246
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 16:27 GMT
#1247
I'm just laying down the LAW on anyone who DARES to step outside my world. :D
Minimal effort.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 16:31 GMT
#1248
On February 08 2017 01:26 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:22 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:07 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?


Else you can't explain vote #4.


Hmm you're gonna need to put your logic down here. Think you end up assuming that silver is scum in this scenario? Unless we're getting into some really crazy ideas.


In my world one of the original three in the team are always scum.

A less likely alternative is that you are scum and two of your team mates fucked up, or felt like they -HAD- to go with the flow. In that world vivax is always mafia with you.


OK so pretty sure that vivax and I are never team mates then lol
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:32 GMT
#1249
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 16:41 GMT
#1250
On February 08 2017 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.


Wait, isn't that asking (as a spy) to have two failed missions? Since the next person in line is going to pick an all resistance team as well. I think Vivax would just add himself instead of sharkie, that team would have likely passed. Pretty sure that's a better option unless in this world vivax is going for some solo carry strat with sl/tw as his team mates.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:45 GMT
#1251
On February 08 2017 01:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.


Wait, isn't that asking (as a spy) to have two failed missions? Since the next person in line is going to pick an all resistance team as well. I think Vivax would just add himself instead of sharkie, that team would have likely passed. Pretty sure that's a better option unless in this world vivax is going for some solo carry strat with sl/tw as his team mates.

I think Vivax wouldn't send himself because he made such a big deal out of how bad it was that everyone else was adding themselves to their teams.

The only thing that worries me right now is that I've never seen what Silverika's scum play looks like.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 16:50 GMT
#1252
On February 08 2017 01:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.


Wait, isn't that asking (as a spy) to have two failed missions? Since the next person in line is going to pick an all resistance team as well. I think Vivax would just add himself instead of sharkie, that team would have likely passed. Pretty sure that's a better option unless in this world vivax is going for some solo carry strat with sl/tw as his team mates.

I think Vivax wouldn't send himself because he made such a big deal out of how bad it was that everyone else was adding themselves to their teams.

The only thing that worries me right now is that I've never seen what Silverika's scum play looks like.


if you want games to scum games of us you can jsut ask you know
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 07 2017 16:51 GMT
#1253
On February 08 2017 01:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:32 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:26 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.

It just makes sense for me as a plausible explanation for the vote count on the first mission.

My 2 premises I got from reading through the thread this morning were that sharkie is town and Silver is town.

From there I need Vivax to be mafia because this mission passed. But the first mission is very unlikely to go through if the scum team is Vivax + 2 people who aren't being town read (Say Sicklucker/EC). Things would make a lot more sense for me if the team was You/Vivax, because you both could reasonably approve the mission as scum knowing that it won't cost you the game in this scenario.

What I don't understand is that I've been saying pretty much the same as sharkie as well as a lot of other things, yet you don't townread me. Why?

I do follow your logic on why it doesn't make sense for a spy to vote for the first one if it was clean unless they have a good presence. One explanation I see is that if it didn't go through, silver would get a mission and it'd auto pass and silver's reads did not include scum for his choices. Another would be that at least this way they can get cred for voting for a passed mission.

I'm town reading sharkie because I think he's done a few things that I wouldn't except to see out of a new mafia player. That's obviously not the case for you.

The bold is actually really interesting though because I remember Silver had you as his top town read. So that's actually possible. In this case scum! Vivax would still have to have been unable to add any of his teammates to the team though.


Wait, isn't that asking (as a spy) to have two failed missions? Since the next person in line is going to pick an all resistance team as well. I think Vivax would just add himself instead of sharkie, that team would have likely passed. Pretty sure that's a better option unless in this world vivax is going for some solo carry strat with sl/tw as his team mates.

I think Vivax wouldn't send himself because he made such a big deal out of how bad it was that everyone else was adding themselves to their teams.

The only thing that worries me right now is that I've never seen what Silverika's scum play looks like.


Mmm that's a fair point, I would have voted yay anyways though. I think a few people asked to put him in.

I think the only people's scum games that I have seen are yours and sl's, and last time you had me hook, line and sinker...
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 17:35 GMT
#1254
On February 08 2017 00:31 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:29 Silverika wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:06 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:58 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


you start with false premises and you end with wrong conclusions.

grack town read vivax and has a record of it and vice versa

so FMPOV and many other IMO they would have to argue one of two cases

a) both are scum
b) one is fooling the other

thats only in the scum!vivax world cus thats seems to be your angle


What do you mean grack "has a record of it"?


reading vivax right


Please tell me you have more things to back you up except past games... Because that is the worst proof you can have for social deduction games...
Also what is wifom?


If you've been reading our posts, we don't think grack would of passed the mission as a spy because they could of blamed you for it easily.

Vivax's play and behavior this game does not makes sense coming from scum which we've explained in detail and was the reason we sent him on the mission.

The Vivax/Grack towread theory is very simple. Unless they are on the same team, their townread of each other is worth noting because they have a history of being able to read each other correctly. Is it the only reason we would use to townread either of them? Absolutely not. But it does play a small factor.

~SilverWolf77


Passing the first mission does not make sense for sharkie as a spy either, using that same logic of yours...


I am still waiting on a counter for this one, silver...
You keep saying vivax is resistance because if he were a spy he would be playing sub-optimally. But in the same breath you accuse me of being a spy but not considering that if I were one I acted sub-optimally on the first mission by not failing it.

Note please that I am not using this argument to defend myself. It would be very hypocritical of me to do that. All I am saying is that you can't apply your logic on one case but refuse to do it on the other one. That is a very inconsistent line of thinking...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 17:37 GMT
#1255
On February 08 2017 00:29 emperorchampion wrote:
@ sharkie: who is scum for you right now?


At the moment?
You or TL/vivax/SL

You got better in my standing but I still cannot shake that uneasy feeling from your team nomination...
Also Super, welcome back to the game I guess?
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 07 2017 17:52 GMT
#1256
sl is 90% scum for me at this point. his filter is mostly him defending himself, "gathering reactions" + Show Spoiler +
and not doing anything with them
and not going on the offensive on people. town!sl answers to no man. would not nominate him for any mission ever, prob not even worth it if he tries
good times for all
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 07 2017 17:54 GMT
#1257
On February 08 2017 02:52 Tumblewood wrote:
sl is 90% scum for me at this point. his filter is mostly him defending himself, "gathering reactions" + Show Spoiler +
and not doing anything with them
and not going on the offensive on people. town!sl answers to no man. would not nominate him for any mission ever, prob not even worth it if he tries


You aren't much better if at all...
I know it's many pages ago but please explain your decision of yaying this team
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 17:56 GMT
#1258
Thanks Tumble, I was really waffling on that one.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 18:02 GMT
#1259
On February 08 2017 02:35 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:31 sharkie wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:29 Silverika wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:06 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:58 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


you start with false premises and you end with wrong conclusions.

grack town read vivax and has a record of it and vice versa

so FMPOV and many other IMO they would have to argue one of two cases

a) both are scum
b) one is fooling the other

thats only in the scum!vivax world cus thats seems to be your angle


What do you mean grack "has a record of it"?


reading vivax right


Please tell me you have more things to back you up except past games... Because that is the worst proof you can have for social deduction games...
Also what is wifom?


If you've been reading our posts, we don't think grack would of passed the mission as a spy because they could of blamed you for it easily.

Vivax's play and behavior this game does not makes sense coming from scum which we've explained in detail and was the reason we sent him on the mission.

The Vivax/Grack towread theory is very simple. Unless they are on the same team, their townread of each other is worth noting because they have a history of being able to read each other correctly. Is it the only reason we would use to townread either of them? Absolutely not. But it does play a small factor.

~SilverWolf77


Passing the first mission does not make sense for sharkie as a spy either, using that same logic of yours...


I am still waiting on a counter for this one, silver...
You keep saying vivax is resistance because if he were a spy he would be playing sub-optimally. But in the same breath you accuse me of being a spy but not considering that if I were one I acted sub-optimally on the first mission by not failing it.

Note please that I am not using this argument to defend myself. It would be very hypocritical of me to do that. All I am saying is that you can't apply your logic on one case but refuse to do it on the other one. That is a very inconsistent line of thinking...


I feel like you are misreading silvers post in question here. You can't really ask this line of question either without a indirect or direct use of it becoming a defense of yourself.

She not once has said that vivax as spy is playing suboptimal. Now I might be misreading the context in witch case you can clarify to me because she is busy right now.

If you want my personal take, vivax!spy not sending himself on first mission while having a mass of town cred is suboptimal.

You not failing the first mission has a two way street cus of resistance theory, many argue to sabbo/not sabbo first mission as spy for diffrent reasons. It's more of a belief system of what you think is right at that point.

If your point still stands I'll let her respond on the issue but I feel like you are trying to aregue a smatical thing instead of the direct point. Because both things being applied are diffrent in nature
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 18:05 GMT
#1260
Also I'm mobile so ifnit doesn't make sense I'll explain when I am home
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 15m
Online Event
5h 15m
FEL
10h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.