• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:27
CEST 08:27
KST 15:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9238 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 62

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:54 GMT
#1221
On February 08 2017 00:53 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.


Even then the same argument shouldn't lead to different conclusions for you.

Unless you use it just to make up reads when they suit the moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 15:55 GMT
#1222
On February 08 2017 00:54 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:53 Vivax wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.


Even then the same argument shouldn't lead to different conclusions for you.

Unless you use it just to make up reads when they suit the moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You're scum.


Vivax uses wifom when you townread him: You like it.
Vivax uses wifom when you scumread him: He's scum.

Who's scum here?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:00 GMT
#1223
Just from the way this conversation has played out it's all about optics.

"Guys look at this! Grack has been inconsistent!"

No shit.

When I thought that sharkie was the most likely to sabotage the mission I liked that you weren't going to pin the blame on me/Silver.

Now that I think sharkie is looking way townier I'm looking at the person who is using nothing but WIFOM to blame him for the failure.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:04 GMT
#1224
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 16:05 GMT
#1225
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 16:05 GMT
#1226
me and EC*
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:05 GMT
#1227
On February 08 2017 00:47 Superbia wrote:
Man rtsoul is getting scumread over me.

What a great day. :D

I hate you.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 16:05 GMT
#1228
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:06 GMT
#1229
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 16:07 GMT
#1230
On February 08 2017 01:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?


Else you can't explain vote #4.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:07 GMT
#1231
Also, Grack, why is Silver exempt from the thing you judge Vivax for? Silver has been extremely stubborn on the sharkie and rtani are spies train and grack/vivax are supertown too.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:09 GMT
#1232
It'd kinda make me laugh if silver is the spy mastermind and we've all just been feeding off of each others townread on him. I know I haven't looked critically at him in a while.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:09 GMT
#1233
him=them*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 16:10 GMT
#1234
It'd make me laugh if the team passes, there's a reason I didn't want to post this much
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:10 GMT
#1235
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:13 GMT
#1236
On February 08 2017 01:07 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:06 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:05 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 01:04 RtaniSoul wrote:
I can't help but townread Grack as there's no spy motivation for breaking the chain circlejerk vivax and sharkie had going on me and sharkie.

Guess that makes Vivax the spy then. Cool beans.


Then one between and EC has to be a spy.

Since I feel EC has generally been more appeasing and contributed more to the thread, it clearly means you're the townie.

Also, why is one of you two spy if Vivax is?


Else you can't explain vote #4.

Would need to take a closer look at how people positioned themselves by the time that mission rolled around. I don't think it's necessarily true due to thread sentiment being in favour of the mission though it is likely that at least one spy voted against it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 16:13 GMT
#1237
On February 08 2017 01:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why is Silver exempt from the thing you judge Vivax for? Silver has been extremely stubborn on the sharkie and rtani are spies train and grack/vivax are supertown too.

I'm reading Silver mostly based on attitude.

I also have different standards for what I expect from different players.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 16:14 GMT
#1238
On February 08 2017 01:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 01:07 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why is Silver exempt from the thing you judge Vivax for? Silver has been extremely stubborn on the sharkie and rtani are spies train and grack/vivax are supertown too.

I'm reading Silver mostly based on attitude.

I also have different standards for what I expect from different players.

Do you have any history with Silver?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 16:16 GMT
#1239
On February 08 2017 01:10 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, Grack, why am I mafia? You've created a scenario in which I could be a spy with Vivax based on how the votes went but there's no actual arguments for why I'm mafia in there.


Yea explain why I put resistance sharkie instead of spy rtanisoul into a team for starters, and then proceed to argue my ass off with them all day.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 16:17 GMT
#1240
Btw you can't leave until we tell you to leave. Consider yourself fungal'd
Prev 1 60 61 62 63 64 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft778
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 548
ggaemo 377
Stork 322
Leta 222
PianO 70
Hyuk 30
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 19
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Reynor80
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King217
Westballz55
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor664
Other Games
summit1g9502
C9.Mang0295
PiGStarcraft176
Sick154
ArmadaUGS67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick679
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2282
League of Legends
• Lourlo1356
• Stunt506
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 33m
Online Event
4h 33m
FEL
9h 33m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.