• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12595 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 61

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:38 GMT
#1201
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 15:39 GMT
#1202
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.

we're mafia.. with Vivax?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 07 2017 15:40 GMT
#1203
On February 08 2017 00:09 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:00 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:56 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


you start with false premises and you end with wrong conclusions.

grack town read vivax and has a record of it and vice versa

so FMPOV and many other IMO they would have to argue one of two cases

a) both are scum
b) one is fooling the other

thats only in the scum!vivax world cus thats seems to be your angle

Obviously, B is the case. I have a strong townread on Sharkie and you believe I'm wrong or scum. We're exactly the same in that regard as your beloved grack and vivax.


then why are you not trying to persuade grack that he is wrong as well?

can you explain why scum!vivax who was widly town read at the time of his nomination removed himself?

i feel like you missing the objective things that he has done that if he is spy he is argubly playing in a suboptimal manner


So vivax playing in a suboptimal manner is ridiculous but rt and me playing in a suboptimal manner is logical?

Vivax and you have that in common. You assume the best of spies when it suits you but other times spies are the dumbest players ever...


Huh? Vivax would have to making numerous mistakes, like not sending himself on a mission he could easily put himself on as team leader, putting grack and us into nearly confirmed town status which means he can't later scumread us when we are on a mission with him if it fails-basically ensuring he has to scumread you, which would put him in the position of having to explain a scumread on someone he's been calling an IC all game. And the grack townread also plays a small part.

Now, if he turns out to be a spy, he can poke fun at us post game and say he's even with us for pushing him off scum last game when we all were town.

Also, scum defending each other and townreading each other is not suboptimal in this setup. There are only 3 of them. One mission requires 2 scum on it to fail. If they hardcore bussed even one person, they'd likely lose. So it's not dumb or suboptimal for scum to defend or protect each other.

Oh and FYI, I've voted with my scumbuddies in past games so saying scum would never associate with each other isn't true in all cases.

~SilverWolf77
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:41 GMT
#1204
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 15:42 GMT
#1205
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Care to explain? What you're calling my wifom now also was something you townread me for earlier. Wtf man?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 15:43 GMT
#1206
On February 08 2017 00:39 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.

we're mafia.. with Vivax?
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.


Same here that's the most WTF thing I saw today. What's the point of having this war as spies? Is spy win con now to not send each other on missions?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:43 GMT
#1207
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 15:44 GMT
#1208
On February 08 2017 00:29 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:06 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:58 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 sharkie wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:54 Silverika wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:49 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 23:45 Silverika wrote:
in short (ika here):

sharkie voting no when the only person he suspects on this team is vivax makes no sense form a towns POV. a town!sharkie should of voted yes on this to confirm vivax as scum/town (becasue scum!vivax would be forced to sabbo this or next mission where as twon!viv with town!shrakie is auto win)

so basically if this mission is sabboed, sharkie is the spy who did it

You people keep using this logic and it doesn't work because it presumes that people have 100% townreads on the other people in the mission AND it presumes that failing a mission to identify a spy is worth it.

Even if he was 100% on both you and grack, look at it from his situation. If vivax is mafia, he learns that Vivax is mafia whilst the rest of the thread (given thread sentiment) all believe HE is the spy. He knows Vivax is mafia but it doesn't help him in the slightest because he cannot convince the rest of the game of it. A mission is failed and a townie is left out of any further consideration, a disastrous result.


you start with false premises and you end with wrong conclusions.

grack town read vivax and has a record of it and vice versa

so FMPOV and many other IMO they would have to argue one of two cases

a) both are scum
b) one is fooling the other

thats only in the scum!vivax world cus thats seems to be your angle


What do you mean grack "has a record of it"?


reading vivax right


Please tell me you have more things to back you up except past games... Because that is the worst proof you can have for social deduction games...
Also what is wifom?


If you've been reading our posts, we don't think grack would of passed the mission as a spy because they could of blamed you for it easily.

Vivax's play and behavior this game does not makes sense coming from scum which we've explained in detail and was the reason we sent him on the mission.

The Vivax/Grack towread theory is very simple. Unless they are on the same team, their townread of each other is worth noting because they have a history of being able to read each other correctly. Is it the only reason we would use to townread either of them? Absolutely not. But it does play a small factor.

~SilverWolf77

On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.

I look forward to your reevaluation.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:47 GMT
#1209
Man rtsoul is getting scumread over me.

What a great day. :D
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:48 GMT
#1210
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 15:48 GMT
#1211
I'd even yolo approve a swika/emc/SL/TW team after the things I saw today.

Team 3/4 leprosy
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:49 GMT
#1212
lol I read Vivax right in that one game and now I have a history of being right about his alignment.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:49 GMT
#1213
On February 08 2017 00:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.


Or they just vote no and one of them gets added to the team by silver to auto-pass team #5.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:50 GMT
#1214
On February 08 2017 00:48 Vivax wrote:
I'd even yolo approve a swika/emc/SL/TW team after the things I saw today.

Team 3/4 leprosy


That's a pretty shitty team.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:50 GMT
#1215
On February 08 2017 00:49 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.


Or they just vote no and one of them gets added to the team by silver to auto-pass team #5.

See bold. Jesus Superbia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 15:50 GMT
#1216
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:51 GMT
#1217
On February 08 2017 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.


Or they just vote no and one of them gets added to the team by silver to auto-pass team #5.

See bold. Jesus Superbia.


Like I have time to actually read posts lolol + Show Spoiler +
I will
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 07 2017 15:51 GMT
#1218
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Show nested quote +
Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 15:52 GMT
#1219
On February 08 2017 00:50 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:49 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:43 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:41 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:38 Superbia wrote:
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


Explain votes on mission 4 in this world.

All mafia vote yes suddenly even though no one is on the team?

I just did...

Artanisoul/Vivax were the ones that were most supportive of adding Sharkie to the team. They can feel pretty safe voting the town team knowing that one of them will be added to the team next time since they were the ones that shaped the team.

It also explains Vivax's random suspicion of Artanisoul at the start of the game based off of nothing but "they added themselves, scum!"


Some sort of bid for the second team? Seems like a bit of a stretch..

Keep in mind scum have no QT to coordinate.

Keep in mind that this is just a theory, and I'm not 100% sure this is the case.

Vivax wasn't going to add Artanisoul to the team because he was opposed to artanisoul and he wasn't going to add himself because of all of the fuss he made about it being scummy to add yourself to a mission.

He has to add a third person.

Both Artanisoul/Vivax liked the people on the team. They could have tried to find a way to backtrack on their reads from there, but it would also make sense for them to just vote accept.


Or they just vote no and one of them gets added to the team by silver to auto-pass team #5.

See bold. Jesus Superbia.


They can just say they were voting for info man. =/ Like this is a big stretch.
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 07 2017 15:53 GMT
#1220
On February 08 2017 00:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 00:50 Vivax wrote:
Earlier:

On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.



Now:

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.


My, my, Grack. Just when you had earned my favour ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I liked that when I thought the spy was likely to be sharkie.

Now I think the spy is quite unlikely to be sharkie.


Even then the same argument shouldn't lead to different conclusions for you.

Unless you use it just to make up reads when they suit the moment ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Prev 1 59 60 61 62 63 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo843
crisheroes281
Happy186
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1710
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 15m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.