• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:33
CEST 05:33
KST 12:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9560 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 65

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 115 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 22:07 GMT
#1281
On February 08 2017 07:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Guys
I believe at least one of silverika, grackaroni, sharkie and vivax is a spy.


Fucking explain this right now.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 22:07 GMT
#1282
Where do you even get your reads from?
Minimal effort.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 07 2017 22:12 GMT
#1283
On February 08 2017 07:07 Superbia wrote:
Where do you even get your reads from?

Rels gives me secret spoilers.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 22:54 GMT
#1284
On February 07 2017 23:55 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 07 2017 20:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 07 2017 20:30 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 07 2017 19:48 Superbia wrote:
Welp I like grack as the mafia.


Hmm I looked into grack but I'm not sure.

Look at these posts:
On February 05 2017 15:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I might be slightly stupid, but I swear this mission is going to fail. This game is way too easy right now. And the spy isn't Vivax. It's one of Silver/sharkie.


On February 07 2017 03:13 Grackaroni wrote:
my team makes sense to me. I'm pretty sure the next mission is going to fail.

Silverika is too indignant to be scum.

Vivax is actually coming up with a lot of thought out scum pairings without trying too hard to be town read. Plus he said right off the bat that Silver/I aren't scum, which is a good thing from my perspective.

Tumblewood/Artanis are both like "I think Grack could definitely be scum here. Full steam ahead guys!"
##Accept. Plus Tumblewood is super blendy while Rtanisoul seems to mainly be trying to buddy Silver.

Everyone else seems to be showing at least some level of skepticism over the team.

I think we are (were) at similar points in this game.

Another issue with grack as scum for me, is that when I look at sl's play it completely turned at mission 1. I'm thinking through if sl passes mission 1 for a town read on either sharkie/silver. If you look at all the reasons that he fails attempt 3 vs attempt 4: it's grack not on the team, leader not on the team, and not silver nominating VS silver on the team anyways, sharkie on the team, and leader still not on team. I don't see how town sl votes down my team by votes up vivax's team, so sl as scum conditions my read on grack as well.

Also given this:
On February 04 2017 01:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Right now I see the game in terms of 3 groups (listed in no particular order):

The definite town:
Grackaroni
Silverika

The townie feels
Artanisoul
Vivax
Sharkie

The people without townie feels
Emperorchampion

The one of these two is scum group
Tumblewood
Superbia


The definite scum
Sicklucker

I still think at least one of Super/Tumble will be red.


Don't see grack/sl, putting his team mate at the bottom, don't think scum usually does that. Especially since I think that grack has pretty easy out for a town read on sl earlier.

Pretty sure given the interactions silver/sl is not a team. Maybe I'm just mega tunneled but I'm also running out of places to look, I'm in an sl/sharkie world right now.

I dunno, I don't have the same issue of grack/sl not being a team. SL has played an incredibly low-effort game and pretty much everyone and their mom has scumread him. It'd be difficult for Grack to get any mission in with SL on it so there's not much harm done by bussing him. Plus, if thread sentiment changes, he can change his position too anyway.

I'm not sure where you're going with the mission 3/4 thing regarding SL. Could you explain that a bit further?

On February 07 2017 20:38 Vivax wrote:
Can't be in a sharkie world without rtanisoul in it tbh.

If this fails I'm ride or die sharkie + rtanisoul

I'm glad we got tunnelvivax back.


Yeah that's true regarding grack / sl.

I'll explain what I was thinking:

Attempt 3 (team I proposed) the issues that sl was raising were:
- the leader not on the team
- no grack on the team
- silver on the team (strong (est) scum read from super)

Some things about attempt 4 (vivax's team):
- leader not on team
- silver on team
- sharkie on team (also strong scum read from super)


His whole point for yay voting vivax's team was that he didn't want silver's team to be auto-picked since it was his strongest scum read. That + I suppose grack is on the team now, his strongest town read. But I don't see the logic (maybe sl will help here) with voting a team with your strongest scum read versus let that person pick the team. Actually the had his two strongest scum reads at that time (as I recall). Like this team for him should be auto-fail, so I can't see why he would approve it. #justslthings

Scum motivation that I see is to pass a team with at least 1 scum on it knowing he's ostracized in any case if team mate decides to fail; and in the present case he can give an easy town read to any of the members on the team (i.e., silver or sharkie who he was previously scum reading) cause they are now part of a team that succeeded in passing a mission.



you say strongest scum read. but it was also a scum read that everyone disagreed with so the gamble is worth it. also day 1 scum read
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 22:56 GMT
#1285
sicklucker grack silver. in my mind we are all town like 90% of the time. whos my fourth?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:01 GMT
#1286
oh its probably vivax. no way hes trying this hard as scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:01 GMT
#1287
im like 50/50 sure the team is like super ec sharkie btw
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:02 GMT
#1288
even if its not if silver and grack are spys they are fucking retarded for passing mission one and i will town read them for the rest of the game
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 07 2017 23:32 GMT
#1289
I'm still mafia, SL?
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:57 GMT
#1290
probably
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 07 2017 23:58 GMT
#1291
your timing of effort is mad scummy
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 00:07 GMT
#1292
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 08 2017 05:27 GMT
#1293
On February 08 2017 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.


You do realize this will never pass, and not just cause of me.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 05:43 GMT
#1294
the obvious conclusion to draw from this is about 55% chance grack is scum and 55% chance sharkie is scum. if vivax or silver is scum we've just gotta take the L on this one

either way I would not nominate either of them for a mission from now on, and I was already hoping we could stay clear of ec and sl, why makes the decision going forward pretty easy. and it's possible that in the future sharkie or grack is obv down but it's not quite there yet from both of them. indirectly rtani is cleared -- not 100% but like 85% -- I guess. if I had the fine fortune of nominating this team it would be pretty obvious me/rtani/vivax/silver for the first four and then a tough choice between grack/sharkie/super. if I had to guess on who I'm misreading it would be super because I am long overdue on a reevaluation
actually lemme adjust that: 65% grack 45% sharkie because I seriously doubt someone who has never played mafia before is thinking ahead and predicting that they're gonna get two sabotages out of passing up the first one. like town cred and how victory mechanics affect that is not something that is apparently obvious in the first game
still go with super though, there are easily three people more likely to be scum than super
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 08 2017 05:45 GMT
#1295
grack/sl/ec is the team that makes the most sense rn and I will approve any team that doesn't have one of them and doesn't have both both super AND sharkie
good times for all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:00 GMT
#1296
well im just submitting the best team imo. I doubt it will pass but since im pretty sure its all town, town points for whoever votes yes
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:01 GMT
#1297
I cant really agree with ec now. maybe you could talk me into swapping vivax out for him. but me grack and silver are always gonna be on my mission. there almost lock towns for passing mission one with sharkbait
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:02 GMT
#1298
On February 08 2017 14:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.


You do realize this will never pass, and not just cause of me.


you know thats not really my problem. its try 1 of 5 . I just want to put out an all town team if it passes or not for vote logic
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 07:03 GMT
#1299
or you know the towns could grow balls and vote yes. if you guys fucking prevote your going to be confirmed scum deal?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 08 2017 07:11 GMT
#1300
Game would be much easier for me if Grack didnt do that super odd 180° with his read on me, topping it off with him using the same argument to reach a different conclusion. Now I have to nay vote anything with sharkie + Grack on it.
Prev 1 63 64 65 66 67 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft505
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta106
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft519
PiGStarcraft505
RuFF_SC2 173
SpeCial 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1074
Hyuk 53
Bale 31
Noble 27
Icarus 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 606
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox764
C9.Mang0293
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g9623
Coldzera 803
JimRising 556
Sick107
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS31
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick741
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream97
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo645
• Stunt278
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
6h 27m
Online Event
7h 27m
FEL
12h 27m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 27m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 27m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.