• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:14
CEST 03:14
KST 10:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7872 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 132

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:49 GMT
#2621
I get that you're annoyed that you get a lot of seemingly empty accusations, but I don't think you're the type of player who is going to make a lot of silly contradictions or just disappear as mafia. The best indication I have on you is whether I think you're pushing townies.

Plus you being mafia would make me an amazing seer.
On October 09 2016 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2016 05:56 beentheredonethat wrote:
Player list:
  • Koshi
  • Calix
  • marvellosity
  • Palmar
  • justanothertownie
  • Holyflare, The Jailkeeper, killed N1.
  • Damdred
  • Stutters695, replaced by scott31337
  • NeverUnlucky
  • Oatsmaster
  • Superbia, Vanilla town, lynched D2.
  • batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
  • Grackaroni


Oh my god. They're killing all of our scrubs. Watch your back Oatsmaster! You may be next in the que.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:51 GMT
#2622
On October 10 2016 02:49 Grackaroni wrote:
I get that you're annoyed that you get a lot of seemingly empty accusations, but I don't think you're the type of player who is going to make a lot of silly contradictions or just disappear as mafia. The best indication I have on you is whether I think you're pushing townies.

Plus you being mafia would make me an amazing seer.
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 14 2016 05:56 beentheredonethat wrote:
Player list:
  • Koshi
  • Calix
  • marvellosity
  • Palmar
  • justanothertownie
  • Holyflare, The Jailkeeper, killed N1.
  • Damdred
  • Stutters695, replaced by scott31337
  • NeverUnlucky
  • Oatsmaster
  • Superbia, Vanilla town, lynched D2.
  • batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
  • Grackaroni


Oh my god. They're killing all of our scrubs. Watch your back Oatsmaster! You may be next in the que.


So because I lead one mislynch I have to be mafia. Ok. Can't argue with that.

But seriously, oats is fucking mafia and you are just ignoring him because he is known to be a donkey. Guess what - donkeys can roll mafia too.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:56 GMT
#2623
On October 09 2016 21:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 20:54 Calix wrote:
Do you have any reason for wanting to lynch Scott first? lol

hes idependantly scummy, also what a retarded vote on damdred then the super sheep onto super.

Ok really going nowhere jat. Like you really think that I cant find shit in other peoples filters?
Honestly.

The worst thing I see from the Oats argument is that he's calling out Scott's votes while agreeing that Damdred and Super were scummy.

He should explain that.

Other than that, I don't mind the reasoning.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:57 GMT
#2624
On October 10 2016 02:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 21:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 20:54 Calix wrote:
Do you have any reason for wanting to lynch Scott first? lol

hes idependantly scummy, also what a retarded vote on damdred then the super sheep onto super.

Ok really going nowhere jat. Like you really think that I cant find shit in other peoples filters?
Honestly.

The worst thing I see from the Oats argument is that he's calling out Scott's votes while agreeing that Damdred and Super were scummy.

He should explain that.

Other than that, I don't mind the reasoning.

lol, what? You don't mind the reasoning?

There IS no fucking reasoning.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 18:03 GMT
#2625
On October 10 2016 02:57 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 09 2016 21:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 20:54 Calix wrote:
Do you have any reason for wanting to lynch Scott first? lol

hes idependantly scummy, also what a retarded vote on damdred then the super sheep onto super.

Ok really going nowhere jat. Like you really think that I cant find shit in other peoples filters?
Honestly.

The worst thing I see from the Oats argument is that he's calling out Scott's votes while agreeing that Damdred and Super were scummy.

He should explain that.

Other than that, I don't mind the reasoning.

lol, what? You don't mind the reasoning?

There IS no fucking reasoning.

Because you were the only non-Koshi person that put effort into getting a lynch yesterday. If the mafia are truly just the people on the bottom and the team is like Scott/Damdred/Palmar then scum probably has an active player misdirecting people. None of them were safe from being consolidated on.

Again, I'm probably going to push Koshi tomorrow, or I'll push Marv if he doesn't show up tomorrow with some sort of insight into the game.

I realize that it sucks to be pushed for putting in some effort, but when we have a bunch of strong town reads and mafia are still avoiding the lynch that starts to look like a bad thing.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 18:23 GMT
#2626
On October 10 2016 01:55 Palmar wrote:
Like marv townread me, or at least pretended to turn it around, and just left his vote on me and did nothing the rest of the day

I physically can't lead this, I just happen to have very little time to play, I can be here occasionally and give opinions. I have 8 pages of filter, but I cannot spend the time to whip this bunch of morons into shape. And I have no idea why no one else is trying to do it.

It's frustrating as fuck.

Bye for now.

This is also something that happened.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 18:30 GMT
#2627
On October 10 2016 03:03 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:57 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:56 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 09 2016 21:00 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 20:54 Calix wrote:
Do you have any reason for wanting to lynch Scott first? lol

hes idependantly scummy, also what a retarded vote on damdred then the super sheep onto super.

Ok really going nowhere jat. Like you really think that I cant find shit in other peoples filters?
Honestly.

The worst thing I see from the Oats argument is that he's calling out Scott's votes while agreeing that Damdred and Super were scummy.

He should explain that.

Other than that, I don't mind the reasoning.

lol, what? You don't mind the reasoning?

There IS no fucking reasoning.

Because you were the only non-Koshi person that put effort into getting a lynch yesterday. If the mafia are truly just the people on the bottom and the team is like Scott/Damdred/Palmar then scum probably has an active player misdirecting people. None of them were safe from being consolidated on.

Again, I'm probably going to push Koshi tomorrow, or I'll push Marv if he doesn't show up tomorrow with some sort of insight into the game.

I realize that it sucks to be pushed for putting in some effort, but when we have a bunch of strong town reads and mafia are still avoiding the lynch that starts to look like a bad thing.

If the amount of strong townreads you have leads you to believe that I am mafia then you have bad townreads.

Also, let's assume you are right on palmar. In that case no mafia (except for possibly damdred but not really) was in any danger of being lynched all fucking game. So they would have every reason to be inactive/lazy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 18:30 GMT
#2628
On October 10 2016 03:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 01:55 Palmar wrote:
Like marv townread me, or at least pretended to turn it around, and just left his vote on me and did nothing the rest of the day

I physically can't lead this, I just happen to have very little time to play, I can be here occasionally and give opinions. I have 8 pages of filter, but I cannot spend the time to whip this bunch of morons into shape. And I have no idea why no one else is trying to do it.

It's frustrating as fuck.

Bye for now.

This is also something that happened.

Yes, this is a fair point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 18:31 GMT
#2629
But to be honest if I remember correctly marv just wasn't around at all since then.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 18:45 GMT
#2630
On October 10 2016 01:46 Palmar wrote:
Fuck you koshi

Eat dick Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 18:54 GMT
#2631
I have to admit it is strange marv has not came online for over 24h now. I don't think that has ever happened before.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 18:57 GMT
#2632
Mafia team is within Oats/Palmar/Scott/Damdred. I would say Grack is mafia but probably not. Just pretending to be. Or maybe he is. Who knows?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:03 GMT
#2633
On October 10 2016 03:31 justanothertownie wrote:
But to be honest if I remember correctly marv just wasn't around at all since then.

He said he would be around, and then he made one post the next day and disappeared.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:03 GMT
#2634
Damdred being scum is based on nothing actually. I am ok with his filter. So Palmar/Scott/Oats remain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:04 GMT
#2635
On October 10 2016 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Damdred being scum is based on nothing actually. I am ok with his filter. So Palmar/Scott/Oats remain.

What do you dislike from Scott's filter?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:06 GMT
#2636
On October 10 2016 04:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:03 Koshi wrote:
Damdred being scum is based on nothing actually. I am ok with his filter. So Palmar/Scott/Oats remain.

What do you dislike from Scott's filter?

I asked him a question and he dodged me. Other than that last game he was very consistent and stayed really connected to the thread as town. Here he is doing the opposite.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:06 GMT
#2637
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:08 GMT
#2638
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:09 GMT
#2639
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:10 GMT
#2640
On October 10 2016 04:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.

How can you be so sure? Maybe I'm just pretending to be mafia.
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15972
Hyuk 49
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm195
LuMiX0
League of Legends
Doublelift4692
Other Games
summit1g9033
FrodaN3014
JimRising 665
PiGStarcraft445
ViBE135
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King102
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1304
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream117
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• davetesta54
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 46m
INu's Battles
10h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 46m
Replay Cast
21h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.