• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8879 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 21 2016 14:22 GMT
#17
/in
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
September 22 2016 11:31 GMT
#29
4 months not playing made the itch strong enough that I now need to scratch it.

Plus people I like, and jat too.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-01 10:21:38
October 01 2016 10:18 GMT
#100
On October 01 2016 04:23 justanothertownie wrote:
KP is factional, right? If that is the case then setup 1-3 seem ok to me.

4 is very swingy. Not sure if it isn't pretty townfavored too.

Swingy is fine. Town loses a ml if they hit town and don't gain one if they hit mafia

Could make the cop parity in setup 4 though
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-01 20:16:19
October 01 2016 20:13 GMT
#106
On October 01 2016 19:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2016 19:18 marvellosity wrote:
On October 01 2016 04:23 justanothertownie wrote:
KP is factional, right? If that is the case then setup 1-3 seem ok to me.

4 is very swingy. Not sure if it isn't pretty townfavored too.

Swingy is fine. Town loses a ml if they hit town and don't gain one if they hit mafia

Could make the cop parity in setup 4 though

Yeah, the lost mislynch is the only reason I wasn't sure. Because like koshi said town possibly gains a lot of information on day2 already. Even if the vig misses you have 1 or 2 (if cop claims) confirmed townies, a question mark erased and a cop check.

Not a fan of swingy minis in general but balance wise it might be fine. Especially with a parity cop instead of a regular one.

tangentially, i've always quite liked the idea of a mafia vigi in 13 player setups when there's a town vigi

mafia having an extra shot takes away a ml for town, but then if town vigi hits mafia it's obviously good news anyway, and then if town vigi hits town you don't lose an extra mislynch.

i'd play in a 10-3 open setup with one vigi per side
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 06:17 GMT
#186
Up to here
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 11:23 GMT
#218
On October 04 2016 20:02 Calix wrote:
Your reading comprehension is exceptionally poor today, mate.

You must have read my long posts otherwise you wouldn't have found that comment and misrepresented my position like that.

The idea is (and it took me way too long): nu (he directly asked to be called nu, everyone do it) did something that on the surface is townie behaviour - drawing attention to self / dumb plan type idea - but you voted for him.

So the question is, why didn't you also find it somewhat townie behaviour, and the only answer is that you have meta that he does such things as mafia. So if you could provide an example of nu trying funky things right at the start of the game as mafia, you might save yourself a lot of hassle.

just a suggestion
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 11:24 GMT
#220
whatever bats, go pee yourself
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 11:36 GMT
#223
On October 04 2016 20:31 Calix wrote:
I didn't find it townie because him trying to use a shortcut to confirm himself/ find scum/ etc is typical behaviour for him. Like he tries to find one or two things that 'confirm' people. Not great at explaining it.

(for example, he scum-hunts a lot via 'scum slips' - a look at his first game on here shows that)

And I didn't think the host would confirm it (obviously) so with that in mind alongside the fact that posting PMs is obviously against the rules, I found it questionable.


no, i get that, but to vote him you have to think he does that as mafia otherwise you would also find it townie, hence the baying mob asking for you to provide an example of him doing such a thing as mafia. It doesn't have to be exactly that even, but if you can provide an example of him doing something weird to try to confirm himself when he's mafia, that would be lovely.

if you can't, you should be able to see why hf and whoever else is getting on your bum, it's just logic
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 11:41 GMT
#231
On October 04 2016 20:39 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:31 Calix wrote:
I didn't find it townie because him trying to use a shortcut to confirm himself/ find scum/ etc is typical behaviour for him. Like he tries to find one or two things that 'confirm' people. Not great at explaining it.

(for example, he scum-hunts a lot via 'scum slips' - a look at his first game on here shows that)

And I didn't think the host would confirm it (obviously) so with that in mind alongside the fact that posting PMs is obviously against the rules, I found it questionable.


no, i get that, but to vote him you have to think he does that as mafia otherwise you would also find it townie, hence the baying mob asking for you to provide an example of him doing such a thing as mafia. It doesn't have to be exactly that even, but if you can provide an example of him doing something weird to try to confirm himself when he's mafia, that would be lovely.

if you can't, you should be able to see why hf and whoever else is getting on your bum, it's just logic


Yeah that's what I said earlier. I'd be doing exactly the same thing.

Like I had an example in mind (as said earlier) when making my earlier posts but that doesn't match the "confirm self as mafia" thing that's being asked for.

you may as well provide it for the sake of completeness :p

tbh i don't think your vote on him looks very good, but on the other hand I know it's very easy to have your own thoughts and make sweeping statements about players you know without being able to back it up very well.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 11:42 GMT
#232
On October 04 2016 20:38 Superbia wrote:
General complaint:

I agree that this PM shit is really really fucking dumb.

The fact that people are already drawing conclusions based on someone who claims he can be mod confirmed is also really fucking dumb. Like conjecture regarding PMs is already happening.

This why you never bring this shit up. You're either soft claiming a role or you're really talking about again-the-rules shit like an absolute dumb ass. Either way it's fucking dumb because people are now talking about PMs and inferring based on it.

I wanted a nice, high-level game. Not PM garbage.

Thx4listening.

yes, unfortunately i did read this completely unnecessary pointless post.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 11:59 GMT
#245
On October 04 2016 20:44 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 20:41 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:39 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:36 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 20:31 Calix wrote:
I didn't find it townie because him trying to use a shortcut to confirm himself/ find scum/ etc is typical behaviour for him. Like he tries to find one or two things that 'confirm' people. Not great at explaining it.

(for example, he scum-hunts a lot via 'scum slips' - a look at his first game on here shows that)

And I didn't think the host would confirm it (obviously) so with that in mind alongside the fact that posting PMs is obviously against the rules, I found it questionable.


no, i get that, but to vote him you have to think he does that as mafia otherwise you would also find it townie, hence the baying mob asking for you to provide an example of him doing such a thing as mafia. It doesn't have to be exactly that even, but if you can provide an example of him doing something weird to try to confirm himself when he's mafia, that would be lovely.

if you can't, you should be able to see why hf and whoever else is getting on your bum, it's just logic


Yeah that's what I said earlier. I'd be doing exactly the same thing.

Like I had an example in mind (as said earlier) when making my earlier posts but that doesn't match the "confirm self as mafia" thing that's being asked for.

you may as well provide it for the sake of completeness :p

tbh i don't think your vote on him looks very good, but on the other hand I know it's very easy to have your own thoughts and make sweeping statements about players you know without being able to back it up very well.


I did. I said that he claimed Friendly Neighbour as scum in his last game.

(which I now realise is a bad example due to different contexts of the claim - he didn't claim it at the start of that game)

This isn't that bad. It means people are doing something so I don't mind.

Clearly I didn't read one of your posts at all...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 12:02 GMT
#247
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:19 GMT
#368
On October 04 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?


She can claim that she knows my play and get others to lynch me. Doesn't matter if I can rebut her, as long as the others trust her voice over mine.

I don't really understand why you ask this question. Power Wolfs do this all the time. There isn't really a 'why'.

maybe shit power wolves where you come from.

here people have brains (he says tentatively)

like seriously, no-one is going to lynch someone at someone's word like that without asking for proof. i'm shocked anyone at your homesite would get away with it because "please show me evidence" is pretty strong tictac
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:22 GMT
#370
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

because when you play for realsies as mafia everyone catches you on day 1?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:24 GMT
#371
On October 04 2016 22:11 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:11 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:10 Calix wrote:
Superbia, just spit it out instead of wasting time and posts with promising stuff -_-


Wow! I am hurt.

HF.
Palmar.

66.67%


Damn, you beat me with the 66%.

I do not agree with Palmar.

Palmar is more likely than HF

As I understand it Palmar's rolled mafia quite a few times so if he's town he should be wanting to get stuck in
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:25 GMT
#373
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?

So you could ask "why would I do this as scum?"
To look like you're doing something
to feign activity
to be a total twat
to really be a total twat
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:27 GMT
#374
On October 04 2016 23:25 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 23:19 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?


She can claim that she knows my play and get others to lynch me. Doesn't matter if I can rebut her, as long as the others trust her voice over mine.

I don't really understand why you ask this question. Power Wolfs do this all the time. There isn't really a 'why'.

maybe shit power wolves where you come from.

They're almost unheard of where I come from. Lurk scums are the most common ones.

Show nested quote +
here people have brains (he says tentatively)


tumblewood

Show nested quote +
like seriously, no-one is going to lynch someone at someone's word like that without asking for proof. i'm shocked anyone at your homesite would get away with it because "please show me evidence" is pretty strong tictac


They wouldn't get away with it I don't think.


...........

.......

...................

On October 04 2016 21:24 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 21:02 marvellosity wrote:
On October 04 2016 21:01 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 04 2016 19:05 Calix wrote:
This is meta-based so not air-tight by any means but nothing else strikes me as interesting so fuck it, lol.


If it really was meta-based, you would not care. Fluff posting early/late d1 is NAI for me. I have done it as town and as neutral. I could be doing it as scum. You using it as an argument to call my play scummy reeks of someone trying to force a read.

For the sake of argument, why would he try force a read on the one person who can most easily rebut him ?


She can claim that she knows my play and get others to lynch me. Doesn't matter if I can rebut her, as long as the others trust her voice over mine.

I don't really understand why you ask this question. Power Wolfs do this all the time. There isn't really a 'why'.

then power wolves don't get away with it all the time

You rebutted my question with "power wolves do this thing all the time" and now you're admitting they don't get away with it.

???

strange one.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:28 GMT
#375
like my question was 100% legit, if i start making shit up about someone i know well on here, i'm gonna get called out on it and it's a lot more trouble than its worth

hence my question to you asking why he would call you out on something that isn't true / he can't prove

that's why i ask the question
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:29 GMT
#376
On October 04 2016 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.

lynching Oats being a total dick in all his posts would probably advance town wincon regardless of his alignment.

just saying Oats.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 04 2016 14:30 GMT
#379
On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?

Sorry, but how does one loon making a vote-that-isn't-even-a-vote pressure Superbia into doing anything? for realsies?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8106
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord290
Hui .225
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 62
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
30m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 30m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 30m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 30m
INu's Battles
20h 30m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.