• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11584 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 134

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:43 GMT
#2661
Dnu why you people have to be so difficult. Just lynch Palmar. There is no way in hell he flips town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:44 GMT
#2662
On October 10 2016 04:43 Koshi wrote:
Dnu why you people have to be so difficult. Just lynch Palmar. There is no way in hell he flips town.

I'll let you figure this one out for yourself.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 19:46 GMT
#2663
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:46 GMT
#2664
I've read Damdred's filter. He's lock scum to me.

On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.


3 flipped town, other is a guy who had made 4 posts from which 2 were questions. Scummiest player in the game?
Awful scum pool.

On October 05 2016 03:38 Damdred wrote:
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm


Bats was one of the few to scum-read Damdred with me day 1. He has not been agreeable nor in "the middle on certain objects".

What tinfoil?

Bats was not posting things just to exist. That is actually what Damdred has done. Same goes for his point about questions leading nowhere.

That is one bad scum-read.

On October 05 2016 03:41 Damdred wrote:
Hf probably going to rage on me to which will be sad and I do just do nit think super and hf will be on the same scum team with how super just name dropped him so easily.

Also super even when using the lurker d1 stool had decent posts when we last played instead here kind of seems like he is wanting to poke marv to rage instead of doing anything interesting.

Kind of think super is scum.


Very hesitant in his read.

Super's interaction with marv (re: "TMI'ing Calix as town") was in no way something that Super made in an attempt to make marv rage.

On October 05 2016 05:25 Damdred wrote:
I will say I've missed the marv sassiness in my life.

Grack could be scum to,I guess he's not been to amazing yet, but I have a higher view of his scum game than his town game over all.

Like as scum I generally see him as mire proactive and leading away while. I'm not sure lazy Grack makes me sad (and I think more likely town by my experience so far)

Hesitation.

On October 05 2016 05:28 Damdred wrote:
Hi marv.

Did you disagree with anything I've thought so far?


Interesting that he chose to say DISAGREE over AGREE. As in he expected marv to disagree. Again, this shows how hestiant he is.

On October 05 2016 07:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


You just do not have good taste then since even calix town reads me.

Maybe I'm wrong about NU being town I'm unsure now based on him reading the game opposite how he would idk.


"Even Calix town-reads me" What is this supposed to mean? It's as if he was trying to convince me to TR him because Calix did. Absolutely shit argument.

What does he know about how I would read the game?
Hestitant read.

I've seen zero town motivation in his posts. I would like to hear why Koshi and Calix TR the guy.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:49 GMT
#2665
Still in the process of reading through everyone's filter, but atm I'm at Palmar + Damdred + ? (Jat/Grack/marv).
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:51 GMT
#2666
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:52 GMT
#2667
Grack, would you kindly comment on any of the filter-dives I've made and/or on the cop claim?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 19:52 GMT
#2668
On October 10 2016 04:49 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Still in the process of reading through everyone's filter, but atm I'm at Palmar + Damdred + ? (Jat/Grack/marv).

Any reason for why grack and me are scummier than let's say - scott and oats?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 19:53 GMT
#2669
On October 10 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.


You haven't done anything yet you have the audacity to talk shit about the people who have? Why is it that you've only sprung to life after people start accusing you? lol
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:55 GMT
#2670
On October 10 2016 04:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:49 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Still in the process of reading through everyone's filter, but atm I'm at Palmar + Damdred + ? (Jat/Grack/marv).

Any reason for why grack and me are scummier than let's say - scott and oats?


I forgot Oats, thank you.

I don't see Scott+DDD in the same team at the moment.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:56 GMT
#2671
On October 10 2016 04:53 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.


You haven't done anything yet you have the audacity to talk shit about the people who have? Why is it that you've only sprung to life after people start accusing you? lol

Calix, please focus. You have one hour left in this thread, and I want you to make the most of it.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:56 GMT
#2672
On October 10 2016 04:53 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.


You haven't done anything yet you have the audacity to talk shit about the people who have? Why is it that you've only sprung to life after people start accusing you? lol

I'm trying to point out why we should be pushing Marv. You rudely accuse me of not doing anything while I am doing something.

I believe you stated that defensiveness wasn't a scum trait earlier? Nice one, Calix.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:56 GMT
#2673
On October 10 2016 04:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:53 Calix wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.


You haven't done anything yet you have the audacity to talk shit about the people who have? Why is it that you've only sprung to life after people start accusing you? lol

Calix, please focus. You have one hour left in this thread, and I want you to make the most of it.


Thoughts on my 3 latest contributions?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 19:56 GMT
#2674
On October 10 2016 04:55 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:49 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Still in the process of reading through everyone's filter, but atm I'm at Palmar + Damdred + ? (Jat/Grack/marv).

Any reason for why grack and me are scummier than let's say - scott and oats?


I forgot Oats, thank you.

I don't see Scott+DDD in the same team at the moment.

Because of the shit vote I guess. Don't necessarily agree that that makes it impossible but at least I see your point.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 19:58 GMT
#2675
On October 10 2016 04:56 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:53 Calix wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:51 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:46 Calix wrote:
Jesus Christ, I'm going to die in just over an hour and some garbage accusations on Marv and Koshi are what come up?

Grack and Palmar can join Team Go Fuck Yourselves for whining that we're scum-reading them when they have done jack shit the entire game. The only valid point I saw in that was Grack defending Palmar with the "calling Superbia a bad lynch just draws attention to him" argument.

Otherwise no.

Waaaaah you haven't done anything. Waaaaaah now you are accusing Marv and Koshi and I dislike that. Make your choice. You're one of the biggest whiners here.


You haven't done anything yet you have the audacity to talk shit about the people who have? Why is it that you've only sprung to life after people start accusing you? lol

I'm trying to point out why we should be pushing Marv. You rudely accuse me of not doing anything while I am doing something.

I believe you stated that defensiveness wasn't a scum trait earlier? Nice one, Calix.


Your push sucks. "Oh no he hasn't posted in X hours."

Who gives a shit?

I'm not calling you defensive. I'm accusing you of only giving a fuck about the game after people talk about you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:58 GMT
#2676
I've already put more time into this game today than I've wanted to. I'm not going to spend another second dealing with Calix's nonsense.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:00 GMT
#2677
NU, your Damdred case wasn't terrible although it's not compelling enough for me to consider him 'lock scum'.

There's also the issue of Scott to content with. Sadly dwelling on this is just speculation because neither of them are actually playing.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 20:01 GMT
#2678
On October 10 2016 04:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:55 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:49 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Still in the process of reading through everyone's filter, but atm I'm at Palmar + Damdred + ? (Jat/Grack/marv).

Any reason for why grack and me are scummier than let's say - scott and oats?


I forgot Oats, thank you.

I don't see Scott+DDD in the same team at the moment.

Because of the shit vote I guess. Don't necessarily agree that that makes it impossible but at least I see your point.

I would find it outlandish that Damdred who was willing to PL Stutts/Scott whom he had as #1 scum-read out of 4 posts and Scott who voted Damdred for being sick (lol) were in the same team.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:01 GMT
#2679
Just to repeat it again, Grack. Go fuck yourself.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 20:03 GMT
#2680
On October 10 2016 05:00 Calix wrote:
NU, your Damdred case wasn't terrible although it's not compelling enough for me to consider him 'lock scum'.

There's also the issue of Scott to content with. Sadly dwelling on this is just speculation because neither of them are actually playing.


Yeah, but why do you and Koshi TR him?

Agreed. We pretty much have to keep our last ML to make sure we don't flip the coin on the wrong side when dealing with scott/ddd.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 132 133 134 135 136 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.