• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8080 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 133

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:10 GMT
#2641
On October 10 2016 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:09 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.

How can you be so sure? Maybe I'm just pretending to be mafia.

Maybe you are. But Palmar/Grack mafia is not something I believe in.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:12 GMT
#2642
On October 10 2016 04:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:09 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.

How can you be so sure? Maybe I'm just pretending to be mafia.

Maybe you are. But Palmar/Grack mafia is not something I believe in.

Me neither.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:17 GMT
#2643
On October 10 2016 04:12 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:09 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:06 Koshi wrote:
Did you make your case on me already? Or did you realize you misread my post?

Not yet. I haven't misread anything. I'm just not sure whether trying to get people to lynch you tomorrow is a good idea when Palmar is so sure that Marv is mafia.

Well. You are wrong.

How can you be so sure? Maybe I'm just pretending to be mafia.

Maybe you are. But Palmar/Grack mafia is not something I believe in.

Me neither.

btw if you really really want to make a case. I suggest you make one on marv.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:19 GMT
#2644
I am back. I have decided to take the game more seriously and properly sit down, take my time to think, write down my thoughts, and stop acting like a troll/retard.

I've just read through Koshi's whole filter in the perspective that he was scum. The only incriminating thing I found was that he at some point agreed with lynching Super and bats who were in his "never lynch" list and then blamed town for it both times. Other than that, I think he is clear.

Koshi, day 1 you theorized that JAT/Palmar was a possible scum-team. Do you still think that way?
On October 06 2016 02:58 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So let's not lynch into these names.
Calix, Koshi, Oats, NU, Superbia, Grack, Damdred, Marv, batsnacks

Who is left?
Palmar
justanothertownie
Holyflare
Stutters695

Pretty good stuff.


On October 06 2016 03:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:22 Calix wrote:
I think lynching among JAT/ HF/ batsnacks is way more likely to hit multiple scum. Better return.

You don't agree?

I think batsnacks is town and Palmar mafia.

Palmar/JAT is also very possible.








On October 10 2016 03:57 Koshi wrote:
Mafia team is within Oats/Palmar/Scott/Damdred. I would say Grack is mafia but probably not. Just pretending to be. Or maybe he is. Who knows?

Why isn't Jat here?

In your next post you say that DDD seems to have a clean filter, so you cleared him. Here's what you said about him day 1. (minor point)
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.


What makes you town-read him?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:20 GMT
#2645
I was just about to ask the same thing to Koshi about Marv.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 19:25 GMT
#2646
After the NK is revealed, I think it is beneficial for town if Scott/DDD/Palmar/Jat/Oats is the cop to claim. This way we town-clear a foggy slot and scum cannot force a 1v1 in LyLo in the eventuality that we ML.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:28 GMT
#2647
On October 08 2016 22:56 Koshi wrote:
↓ shitty post that explains nothing. Why did you push Calix over the entire day? Saying she is obvious town now doesn't explain why you thought she was mafia back then. Reading your filter there is not 1 single reason.
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:14 Palmar wrote:
On October 08 2016 04:02 marvellosity wrote:
i wish you guys had just gone along with me more on the palmar thing, because he had a half hour flurry of decent posts and now he's coasting on it because everyone went 'oooh that looked nice'. it's so dull

it isn't dull, it's correct.

You lack confidence, that points to you being mafia, but fuck it let's pretend you're not for a little bit for the sake of moving the game forward.

By lack of confidence, I mean your ridiculous emphasis on getting me to answer some completely tangential questions you have no need for to determine my alignment.

But if you must, the explanation is very simple. I wasn't very much around, I didn't think bats was scum and I'm not mafia. I tried to push for a Calix lynch, which I've now decided was retarded. At the deadline I was mad and only barely paying attention to the thread. I did explain my reasoning for voting HF, but in hindsight I was just being a moron and failed to catch what is a fairly obvious joke. I got mad and voted him.

Essentially, I got trolled.

Of course he started posting like a townie and making sense again, so I came around, also realizing that I was just being stupid. Someone said during that time that HF was scummy for pulling the "it was just a joke" defense, but whatever.


This is all wifom. Being able to convince a couple people you are town isn't hard. It's called buddying which you did while jumping on the Grack train running at JAT. Which was extremely opportunistic and lucky because it excused you from going after marv which you were waffling towards back then.
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 05:18 Palmar wrote:
Like think of it from my point of view marv.

Let's assume you're town. From your point of view, you're afraid that I'm fooling all the peasants, but you and jat remain steadfast. I get it, you don't want to be one of the morons I just fooled.

But look at at it from my point of view. To me, I know I'm town, and I've just convinced a bunch of people I am town, to the point where some of them seem fairly convinced. Sure, some of them may be TMI, but all can't be. So do you not understand why it concerns me that the guy who is more often right on me than anyone else fails to do what people who know me far worse have done easily.

I am being completely reasonable here.

Even in Koshi's case his idea is that Marv is Palmar's scumbuddy.

Also on day1 he pushes Palmar because "he can't be this bad" while not holding Marv to the same standard.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 03:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:35 marvellosity wrote:
i'm on page 51 and the lynch on calix seems fine, gonna chill my vote on bats though.

good chance maf maf i suppose

Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:37 marvellosity wrote:
although now i'm preferring batsnacks more

i really think there's a much lower percentage of the time bats is town than calix

Really? You think there is a chance that Calix is mafia?

What about Palmar?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 19:30 GMT
#2648
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:31 GMT
#2649
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:32 GMT
#2650
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:33 GMT
#2651
There was a time in which I thought it was possible that JAT/Palmar/marv were a scumteam.

JAT currently got 16 pages of filter and nothing in there makes me believe he is mafia. Like.. The worst post he made was downplaying some townreads 50 pages back. Since then.. Clean.

Marv I don't know. But I am not going to lynch him over Palmar at this point. Marv actually played the game and his first 20 posts were all really good. I could make a list but I don't see the point. I would always lynch Palmar first.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 19:34 GMT
#2652
On October 10 2016 04:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?

The same game where the superbia stuff came from. Holyflare mafia.

If that didn't happen I would have probably lynched him already but it makes me very hesitant to call him mafia when his tone and content was alright while he was around.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:36 GMT
#2653
On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.

Maybe you should stop repeating that shit and proof it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:36 GMT
#2654
On October 10 2016 04:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.

Maybe you should stop repeating that shit and proof it.

On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:36 GMT
#2655
marv got misslynched recently? damn. Didn't know that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:37 GMT
#2656
On October 10 2016 04:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:36 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.

Maybe you should stop repeating that shit and proof it.

Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Actually there seems to be quite a few Koshi contradictions right now. There's also the flailing from when I pushed him that I will go into later.

Hilarious. Still. Not. True. Though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:39 GMT
#2657
On October 10 2016 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?

The same game where the superbia stuff came from. Holyflare mafia.

If that didn't happen I would have probably lynched him already but it makes me very hesitant to call him mafia when his tone and content was alright while he was around.

Has Marv ever been caught as mafia for having a strange tone? Content has also been completely absent this game.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 19:40 GMT
#2658
And not in a "he has a short filter" way but in a "nothing he has said has had any effect over the game" way.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 19:41 GMT
#2659
On October 10 2016 04:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?

The same game where the superbia stuff came from. Holyflare mafia.

If that didn't happen I would have probably lynched him already but it makes me very hesitant to call him mafia when his tone and content was alright while he was around.

Has Marv ever been caught as mafia for having a strange tone? Content has also been completely absent this game.

I caught him once but it was in the observer chat.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 19:42 GMT
#2660
On October 10 2016 04:39 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Grack, do you realize that marv was mislynched by palmar (and myself to be honest) in his last game?

No. Which game was this?

The same game where the superbia stuff came from. Holyflare mafia.

If that didn't happen I would have probably lynched him already but it makes me very hesitant to call him mafia when his tone and content was alright while he was around.

Has Marv ever been caught as mafia for having a strange tone? Content has also been completely absent this game.

Yes, I would actually say that tone is by far the most important thing when reading him. His content is always good as mafia. If you are right on Palmar then he might have given up as mafia but keep it in mind. I thought it was impossible for me to mislynch him.
Prev 1 131 132 133 134 135 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt905
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck293
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 52m
INu's Battles
16h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.