• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8044 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 131

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 182 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:17 GMT
#2601
On October 10 2016 02:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

Why? Why do you "have to conclude that"?

Because now you're pushing Oatsmaster as well as Palmar and I'm pretty sure they are both town.

Did you read the bullshit oats posted today? Palmar is doing exactly what koshi said - staying above being lynched and not doing anything else.
Why do you think they are town? If I am mafia for supposedly misreading them you can surely explain to us lowely people why this should be so obvious,

A lot of people are doing that. Scott is doing that. Marv is doing that. Fucking Koshi is doing that, right now. Palmar looks a lot better than all of them from some of the things he has said.

But unlike palmar those people weren't the counterwagon to 2 (!) fucking mislynches.

Why does that matter?

It matters because palmar had more reason to do shit.

He is complaining now but did he do anything about either lynch? No. And he WAS around. He said the superbia lynch is alright and now everyone suddenly is a retard.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:18 GMT
#2602
On October 10 2016 02:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

Why? Why do you "have to conclude that"?

Because now you're pushing Oatsmaster as well as Palmar and I'm pretty sure they are both town.

Did you read the bullshit oats posted today? Palmar is doing exactly what koshi said - staying above being lynched and not doing anything else.
Why do you think they are town? If I am mafia for supposedly misreading them you can surely explain to us lowely people why this should be so obvious,

A lot of people are doing that. Scott is doing that. Marv is doing that. Fucking Koshi is doing that, right now. Palmar looks a lot better than all of them from some of the things he has said.

But unlike palmar those people weren't the counterwagon to 2 (!) fucking mislynches.

Why does that matter?

It matters because palmar had more reason to do shit.

He is complaining now but did he do anything about either lynch? No. And he WAS around. He said the superbia lynch is alright and now everyone suddenly is a retard.

And he could have just not shown up at all rather than show up at the last minute to dispute the lynch and he would have attracted far less attention.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:19 GMT
#2603
On October 10 2016 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
And I can lynch scott easily for what calix brought up earlier combined with his extremely shallow reads.

Sounds good to me. But you've been pushing Oatsmaster recently for making verbal salad when Oatsmaster is known for doing this.

It wasn't verbal salad. It was straight up making up shit. Read it again if you didn't understood it. He couldn't even name the smallest reason for me to be mafia. It was pathetic.
If you call me mafia for scumreading him then explain to me how he can be town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:20 GMT
#2604
On October 08 2016 05:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 04:02 marvellosity wrote:
i wish you guys had just gone along with me more on the palmar thing, because he had a half hour flurry of decent posts and now he's coasting on it because everyone went 'oooh that looked nice'. it's so dull

it isn't dull, it's correct.

You lack confidence, that points to you being mafia, but fuck it let's pretend you're not for a little bit for the sake of moving the game forward.

By lack of confidence, I mean your ridiculous emphasis on getting me to answer some completely tangential questions you have no need for to determine my alignment.

But if you must, the explanation is very simple. I wasn't very much around, I didn't think bats was scum and I'm not mafia. I tried to push for a Calix lynch, which I've now decided was retarded. At the deadline I was mad and only barely paying attention to the thread. I did explain my reasoning for voting HF, but in hindsight I was just being a moron and failed to catch what is a fairly obvious joke. I got mad and voted him.

Essentially, I got trolled.

Of course he started posting like a townie and making sense again, so I came around, also realizing that I was just being stupid. Someone said during that time that HF was scummy for pulling the "it was just a joke" defense, but whatever.

I think this was a very townie response from Palmar right here.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:20 GMT
#2605
On October 10 2016 02:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
And I can lynch scott easily for what calix brought up earlier combined with his extremely shallow reads.

Sounds good to me. But you've been pushing Oatsmaster recently for making verbal salad when Oatsmaster is known for doing this.

It wasn't verbal salad. It was straight up making up shit. Read it again if you didn't understood it. He couldn't even name the smallest reason for me to be mafia. It was pathetic.
If you call me mafia for scumreading him then explain to me how he can be town.

He's saying that you are mafia because he thinks that there needs to be an active mafia player pushing people away from Scott/Damdred. It's not likely to be Calix, so that pretty much leaves you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:21 GMT
#2606
On October 10 2016 02:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

Why? Why do you "have to conclude that"?

Because now you're pushing Oatsmaster as well as Palmar and I'm pretty sure they are both town.

Did you read the bullshit oats posted today? Palmar is doing exactly what koshi said - staying above being lynched and not doing anything else.
Why do you think they are town? If I am mafia for supposedly misreading them you can surely explain to us lowely people why this should be so obvious,

A lot of people are doing that. Scott is doing that. Marv is doing that. Fucking Koshi is doing that, right now. Palmar looks a lot better than all of them from some of the things he has said.

But unlike palmar those people weren't the counterwagon to 2 (!) fucking mislynches.

Why does that matter?

It matters because palmar had more reason to do shit.

He is complaining now but did he do anything about either lynch? No. And he WAS around. He said the superbia lynch is alright and now everyone suddenly is a retard.

And he could have just not shown up at all rather than show up at the last minute to dispute the lynch and he would have attracted far less attention.

Sure, but he still was the counterwagon so not showing up would be pretty dangerous, don't you agree? If he appears at the last minute as mafia people will not believe him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:23 GMT
#2607
On October 10 2016 02:20 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:19 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
And I can lynch scott easily for what calix brought up earlier combined with his extremely shallow reads.

Sounds good to me. But you've been pushing Oatsmaster recently for making verbal salad when Oatsmaster is known for doing this.

It wasn't verbal salad. It was straight up making up shit. Read it again if you didn't understood it. He couldn't even name the smallest reason for me to be mafia. It was pathetic.
If you call me mafia for scumreading him then explain to me how he can be town.

He's saying that you are mafia because he thinks that there needs to be an active mafia player pushing people away from Scott/Damdred. It's not likely to be Calix, so that pretty much leaves you.

That is not a reason. And he couldn't explain why that should be the case either.

He explicitly said there was some "sick read" and "the stuff other people said about me". But he couldn't even come up with anything.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:24 GMT
#2608
Like, I am perfectly ok with palmar and marv fighting it out and lynching the loser but I won't let you tell me that I am mafia for not townreading palmar or mafiareading oatsmaster.
That is pure bullshit.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:26 GMT
#2609
On October 10 2016 02:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

Why? Why do you "have to conclude that"?

Because now you're pushing Oatsmaster as well as Palmar and I'm pretty sure they are both town.

Did you read the bullshit oats posted today? Palmar is doing exactly what koshi said - staying above being lynched and not doing anything else.
Why do you think they are town? If I am mafia for supposedly misreading them you can surely explain to us lowely people why this should be so obvious,

A lot of people are doing that. Scott is doing that. Marv is doing that. Fucking Koshi is doing that, right now. Palmar looks a lot better than all of them from some of the things he has said.

But unlike palmar those people weren't the counterwagon to 2 (!) fucking mislynches.

Why does that matter?

It matters because palmar had more reason to do shit.

He is complaining now but did he do anything about either lynch? No. And he WAS around. He said the superbia lynch is alright and now everyone suddenly is a retard.

And he could have just not shown up at all rather than show up at the last minute to dispute the lynch and he would have attracted far less attention.

Sure, but he still was the counterwagon so not showing up would be pretty dangerous, don't you agree? If he appears at the last minute as mafia people will not believe him.

I didn't really consider Palmar the counterwagon, but sure, let's go there. Mafia! Palmar sees the lynch train headed to town! Superbia guided by JAT and Calix. "Oh my god, I'm so nervous about being lynched!" Proclaims mafia! Palmar. He decides to show up before the lynch to proclaim, "Superbia is town! Let's lynch somebody else!" After he said that he disappeared because now he was clearly safe from the lynch.

Do you really believe this shit? Showing up and telling people not to lynch somebody is dangerous for him. This is the second time he has endangered himself by doing this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:26 GMT
#2610
On October 10 2016 02:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:15 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:07 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
Why? Why do you "have to conclude that"?

Because now you're pushing Oatsmaster as well as Palmar and I'm pretty sure they are both town.

Did you read the bullshit oats posted today? Palmar is doing exactly what koshi said - staying above being lynched and not doing anything else.
Why do you think they are town? If I am mafia for supposedly misreading them you can surely explain to us lowely people why this should be so obvious,

A lot of people are doing that. Scott is doing that. Marv is doing that. Fucking Koshi is doing that, right now. Palmar looks a lot better than all of them from some of the things he has said.

But unlike palmar those people weren't the counterwagon to 2 (!) fucking mislynches.

Why does that matter?

It matters because palmar had more reason to do shit.

He is complaining now but did he do anything about either lynch? No. And he WAS around. He said the superbia lynch is alright and now everyone suddenly is a retard.

And he could have just not shown up at all rather than show up at the last minute to dispute the lynch and he would have attracted far less attention.

Sure, but he still was the counterwagon so not showing up would be pretty dangerous, don't you agree? If he appears at the last minute as mafia people will not believe him.

I didn't really consider Palmar the counterwagon, but sure, let's go there. Mafia! Palmar sees the lynch train headed to town! Superbia guided by JAT and Calix. "Oh my god, I'm so nervous about being lynched!" Proclaims mafia! Palmar. He decides to show up before the lynch to proclaim, "Superbia is town! Let's lynch somebody else!" After he said that he disappeared because now he was clearly safe from the lynch.

Do you really believe this shit? Showing up and telling people not to lynch somebody is dangerous for him. This is the second time he has endangered himself by doing this.

That's actually not the worst point.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:27 GMT
#2611
I mean it was pretty obvious that superbia was going to be lynched when he returned but why bother.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:29 GMT
#2612
On October 10 2016 02:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, I am perfectly ok with palmar and marv fighting it out and lynching the loser but I won't let you tell me that I am mafia for not townreading palmar or mafiareading oatsmaster.
That is pure bullshit.

I'm probably going to write a case on Koshi later for calling me mafia and then backing off really badly.

I'm suspicious of you because you are reading the game completely opposite of me and you are the one who is putting in the effort to make sure that my townreads/myself get killed.

I actually liked that you followed through with your meta read on Superbia earlier, but the disparity in our reads is going to have to change at some point if my read is going to change.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:29 GMT
#2613
But anyways - even if I am wrong on Palmar/marv which I am sure we will find out day3 I have no idea why that would make me mafia considering their play this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:31 GMT
#2614
On October 10 2016 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, I am perfectly ok with palmar and marv fighting it out and lynching the loser but I won't let you tell me that I am mafia for not townreading palmar or mafiareading oatsmaster.
That is pure bullshit.

I'm probably going to write a case on Koshi later for calling me mafia and then backing off really badly.

I'm suspicious of you because you are reading the game completely opposite of me and you are the one who is putting in the effort to make sure that my townreads/myself get killed.

I actually liked that you followed through with your meta read on Superbia earlier, but the disparity in our reads is going to have to change at some point if my read is going to change.

Or maybe you are just wrong and I am right? Yes, I was wrong on superbia. Shit happens. But you can't tell me I didn't have really good reasons to suspect him or that he was obvious town.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:32 GMT
#2615
Also NU was accusing me of buddying Marv for your dick joke earlier. This is why we don't make jokes JAT!

I'm really glad I'm not Calix because having an argument with NU every 15 pages must be pretty miserable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:33 GMT
#2616
On October 10 2016 02:32 Grackaroni wrote:
Also NU was accusing me of buddying Marv for your dick joke earlier. This is why we don't make jokes JAT!

I'm really glad I'm not Calix because having an argument with NU every 15 pages must be pretty miserable.

Good thing you never make any jokes, so you are safe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:33 GMT
#2617
On October 10 2016 02:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:29 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Like, I am perfectly ok with palmar and marv fighting it out and lynching the loser but I won't let you tell me that I am mafia for not townreading palmar or mafiareading oatsmaster.
That is pure bullshit.

I'm probably going to write a case on Koshi later for calling me mafia and then backing off really badly.

I'm suspicious of you because you are reading the game completely opposite of me and you are the one who is putting in the effort to make sure that my townreads/myself get killed.

I actually liked that you followed through with your meta read on Superbia earlier, but the disparity in our reads is going to have to change at some point if my read is going to change.

Or maybe you are just wrong and I am right? Yes, I was wrong on superbia. Shit happens. But you can't tell me I didn't have really good reasons to suspect him or that he was obvious town.

No I don't think he was obvious town. I was undecided and chose to trust your read at first, and then I changed my mind because I was trusting Palmar to be right. Basically, I'm a massive sheep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:39 GMT
#2618
Nothing wrong with being a sheep. But don't accuse the shepherd who actually put in the work to get a decent lynch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 17:46 GMT
#2619
On October 09 2016 19:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Oats is probably mafia.

Can anyone tell me how the green and the red can go together in the mindset of a townie?
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 16:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
[green]Er ok I didn't expect that lynch or that outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised if he flipped scum tbh.[/green} I haven't had the time to read what happened recently but the votes seem quite obvious, Palmar and Marv not really interested in the game, grack not able to convince anyone, super pissed off calix and nu. Scott sheeping something.

Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 16:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok Palmar has been shockingly right about the town flips and me and shockingly putting everyone else in his scumbasket. Pretty shit if you ask me.

Scum-team is Palmar Scott jat.

Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

If you thought he could have easily flipped mafia then how on earth is it scummy for me to push his lynch? Or why would the lynch not happen without scum intervention? It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. If you don't even think damdred is mafia then why would scum need to intervene to get the lynch off of him and onto someone else?
These 2 posts alone are full with contradictions.

The Palmar point is alright though. He had no business being right on superbia there after calling himself an acceptable lynch just before. And he also never moved his vote away from me or tried to convince anyone to lynch who he wants to be lynched.
You cannot complain afterwards if you didn't do anything about the lynch while you were clearly around at times.

This is the point that Oats is making in his post:

He feels that without scum intervention Damdred or Scott would have been the lynch, and you were the only one (besides Koshi actually, Oats missed that) who bothered to put in the groundwork for a lynch that wasn't Damdred/Scott.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 17:49 GMT
#2620
On October 10 2016 02:46 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 19:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Oats is probably mafia.

Can anyone tell me how the green and the red can go together in the mindset of a townie?
On October 09 2016 16:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
[green]Er ok I didn't expect that lynch or that outcome. I wouldn't have been surprised if he flipped scum tbh.[/green} I haven't had the time to read what happened recently but the votes seem quite obvious, Palmar and Marv not really interested in the game, grack not able to convince anyone, super pissed off calix and nu. Scott sheeping something.

On October 09 2016 16:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Ok Palmar has been shockingly right about the town flips and me and shockingly putting everyone else in his scumbasket. Pretty shit if you ask me.

Scum-team is Palmar Scott jat.

Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

If you thought he could have easily flipped mafia then how on earth is it scummy for me to push his lynch? Or why would the lynch not happen without scum intervention? It doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. If you don't even think damdred is mafia then why would scum need to intervene to get the lynch off of him and onto someone else?
These 2 posts alone are full with contradictions.

The Palmar point is alright though. He had no business being right on superbia there after calling himself an acceptable lynch just before. And he also never moved his vote away from me or tried to convince anyone to lynch who he wants to be lynched.
You cannot complain afterwards if you didn't do anything about the lynch while you were clearly around at times.

This is the point that Oats is making in his post:

He feels that without scum intervention Damdred or Scott would have been the lynch, and you were the only one (besides Koshi actually, Oats missed that) who bothered to put in the groundwork for a lynch that wasn't Damdred/Scott.

And that does make sense to you? Oats lists scott, me, palmar as mafiateam. Why would I care if damdred get lynched in that case? Why would I lynch between damdred or scott as town?

He couldn't answer any of that. He also couldn't answer why I was mafia in general. Reread the conversation. It is hilarious.
Prev 1 129 130 131 132 133 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O159
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft177
Nina 66
ViBE56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14177
ZZZero.O 159
Dewaltoss 142
firebathero 92
Hyuk 74
Terrorterran 23
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm141
febbydoto44
League of Legends
Doublelift4227
Counter-Strike
Fnx 817
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5823
Other Games
summit1g6682
FrodaN2407
fl0m726
mouzStarbuck367
JimRising 273
KnowMe259
ToD207
ArmadaUGS142
Mew2King40
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1184
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 61
• musti20045 35
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen106
Other Games
• imaqtpie806
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 46m
INu's Battles
13h 46m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 46m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 46m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.