• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:38
CEST 07:38
KST 14:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7908 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 129

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 182 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 14:41 GMT
#2561
On October 09 2016 23:38 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Add to that the fact that Grack did not make a case on HF this game and the fact that he semi-buddied marv, we have a pretty good mafia contender in Grack.

He was always willing to lynch Palmar though. I don't think Palmar/Grack is a thing with their interactions.

Grack/Oats makes sense because they have been distantly town-reading each other.

He was willing to lynch Palmar on day1. Then after the lynch he made a 180 for whatever reason.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 14:42 GMT
#2562
On October 09 2016 22:43 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:35 Calix wrote:
Yes, doing shit is generally a good thing.

'arbitrarily better' ???

I thought Palmar's responses were okay until Koshi pointed out the flaws in them. You also agreed with this assessment.


I agreed with koshi's points on Palmar just like I agreed with jat's points on Super. Despite agreeing with them, I did not scum-read either.

I pretty much voted Superbia because I agreed with jat's case even though I did not scum-read Super. I regret that.

Arbitrarily better because jat's got no town tone and never proposed that his lynch was a ML nor that he was town.

No words...
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 14:42 GMT
#2563
On October 06 2016 21:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 21:20 Superbia wrote:
Stutters is a pretty shit shot.

If you want to policy shoot, shoot Palmar (for info).

If you want to hit mafia probably shoot Damdred.

+ Show Spoiler +
Like there even is a vigi

Palmar is a pretty shit shot. You always lynch palmar and similar people who are good at defending themselves as town.

Stutters is by far the best shot because he will never be readable and the day we finally get rid of him will be a complete waste with 0 information gained.

What did you think of Palmar's defense?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 14:45 GMT
#2564
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 14:45 GMT
#2565
Hmm I forgot how scott played last game but I believe he was at least consistent. So yeah. Could be mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 14:48 GMT
#2566
On October 09 2016 23:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 21:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:20 Superbia wrote:
Stutters is a pretty shit shot.

If you want to policy shoot, shoot Palmar (for info).

If you want to hit mafia probably shoot Damdred.

+ Show Spoiler +
Like there even is a vigi

Palmar is a pretty shit shot. You always lynch palmar and similar people who are good at defending themselves as town.

Stutters is by far the best shot because he will never be readable and the day we finally get rid of him will be a complete waste with 0 information gained.

What did you think of Palmar's defense?

If you are asking why I am suggesting to not shoot him there - Palmar is really really good at defending himself against being mislynched. So unless I am 100 % sure that he is mafia it is always better to try and lynch him because if he is actually defending himself you should be able to see his alignment. He will not go down like superbia a scrub as town. While trying to lynch stutters would have lead to no information obtained ever regardless of his alignment.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 14:50 GMT
#2567
On October 09 2016 23:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:43 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:35 Calix wrote:
Yes, doing shit is generally a good thing.

'arbitrarily better' ???

I thought Palmar's responses were okay until Koshi pointed out the flaws in them. You also agreed with this assessment.


I agreed with koshi's points on Palmar just like I agreed with jat's points on Super. Despite agreeing with them, I did not scum-read either.

I pretty much voted Superbia because I agreed with jat's case even though I did not scum-read Super. I regret that.

Arbitrarily better because jat's got no town tone and never proposed that his lynch was a ML nor that he was town.

No words...

Really just look at those 3 paragraphs. Mind = blown
In a bad way
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 14:54 GMT
#2568
On October 09 2016 23:45 Calix wrote:
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.

Well, I can tell you right now that they all had their votes on me day2 without ever explaining why and the only one who changed was grack who pointlessly switched to damdred when it was really to late already.
Would have to reread the day1 lynch.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 14:55 GMT
#2569
brb, going to filter-dive for Grack's attitude about the lynches. Koshi can do Palmar since he loves him so much
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 14:57 GMT
#2570
On October 09 2016 06:04 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Final Vote Count


  • Palmar (2) - marvellosity, Koshi,
  • Damdred (1) - Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (2) - Palmar, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia
  • Superbia (4) - justanothertownie, Calix, NeverUnlucky, scott31337

Not voting (1) - Damdred


Grack CFD.

Palmar and Oats on Jat for sick read.

Scott ninja'd.

Damdred AWOL.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 14:58 GMT
#2571
On October 06 2016 06:10 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 1: Final Vote Count


  • batsnacks (5) - marvellosity, Damdred, Calix, Oatsmaster, NeverUnlucky
  • Palmar (4) - Grackaroni, Holyflare, Koshi, Superbia
  • Damdred (1) - batsnacks
  • Superbia (1) - justanothertownie
  • Holyflare (1) - Palmar

Not voting (1) - Stutters695


Scott has no vote.

Palmar tried starting a new train.

Grack was voting Palmar.

Oats and Damdred were involved in the ML for reasons I can't remember.

On October 09 2016 06:04 beentheredonethat wrote:
Day 2: Final Vote Count


  • Palmar (2) - marvellosity, Koshi,
  • Damdred (1) - Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (2) - Palmar, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia
  • Superbia (4) - justanothertownie, Calix, NeverUnlucky, scott31337

Not voting (1) - Damdred


Grack CFD.

Palmar and Oats on Jat for sick read.

Scott ninja'd.

Damdred AWOL.




Potential scum were minimally involved in any ML.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 15:00 GMT
#2572
On October 09 2016 23:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 23:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:29 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 06 2016 21:20 Superbia wrote:
Stutters is a pretty shit shot.

If you want to policy shoot, shoot Palmar (for info).

If you want to hit mafia probably shoot Damdred.

+ Show Spoiler +
Like there even is a vigi

Palmar is a pretty shit shot. You always lynch palmar and similar people who are good at defending themselves as town.

Stutters is by far the best shot because he will never be readable and the day we finally get rid of him will be a complete waste with 0 information gained.

What did you think of Palmar's defense?

If you are asking why I am suggesting to not shoot him there - Palmar is really really good at defending himself against being mislynched. So unless I am 100 % sure that he is mafia it is always better to try and lynch him because if he is actually defending himself you should be able to see his alignment. He will not go down like superbia a scrub as town. While trying to lynch stutters would have lead to no information obtained ever regardless of his alignment.

No, I understood your suggestion. I am asking for your thoughts on his D2 defense.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 15:00 GMT
#2573
On October 09 2016 23:55 Calix wrote:
brb, going to filter-dive for Grack's attitude about the lynches. Koshi can do Palmar since he loves him so much

Palmar thought they were all town before they got lynched. I dont need to filterdive.

D1 he tried to get hf lynched after sitting all day on you.
D2 he popped in but did nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 15:00 GMT
#2574
Actually yeah, that approach is considerably more efficient.

So we're concluding that the town did the usual thing of eating each other?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 15:00 GMT
#2575
On October 09 2016 23:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 23:42 Koshi wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:35 Calix wrote:
Yes, doing shit is generally a good thing.

'arbitrarily better' ???

I thought Palmar's responses were okay until Koshi pointed out the flaws in them. You also agreed with this assessment.


I agreed with koshi's points on Palmar just like I agreed with jat's points on Super. Despite agreeing with them, I did not scum-read either.

I pretty much voted Superbia because I agreed with jat's case even though I did not scum-read Super. I regret that.

Arbitrarily better because jat's got no town tone and never proposed that his lynch was a ML nor that he was town.

No words...

Really just look at those 3 paragraphs. Mind = blown
In a bad way

Sadface.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 15:06 GMT
#2576
And tl;dr: Grack didn't talk a lot about batsnacks, just said that he would vote if someone made a case and said that he didn't understand why batsnacks was being lynched. As noted, he started the counter-wagon on Palmar but then flips on this post-flip because "Palmar might get some points for defending bats"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 15:07 GMT
#2577
On October 10 2016 00:00 Calix wrote:
Actually yeah, that approach is considerably more efficient.

So we're concluding that the town did the usual thing of eating each other?

D1 there is a big chance on all town on Palmar and mafia on batsnacks. Palmar was here to swap to batsnacks if needed. Grack is only ? There.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 15:08 GMT
#2578
Just lynch Palmar tomorrow and we can pull this back. Free mafia lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 09 2016 16:46 GMT
#2579
It's so fucking amazing that if I'm not the epicenter of controlling a game, everyone turns into a retard.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 09 2016 16:46 GMT
#2580
Fuck you koshi
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 68
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 482
Hyuk 449
Leta 113
Icarus 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm232
League of Legends
JimRising 813
Other Games
summit1g9127
WinterStarcraft477
Mew2King66
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick901
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2262
League of Legends
• Rush1393
• Lourlo1060
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 23m
INu's Battles
6h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 23m
Replay Cast
17h 23m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.