• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8878 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 127

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:46 GMT
#2521
Calix, please post your list of non-lock town in order of scumminess.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:47 GMT
#2522
So...he didn't claim he was town, doesn't have 'town tone' and made a random comment about the active players.

Good stuff for sure.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:47 GMT
#2523
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

lololol

Never lynch this guy.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:48 GMT
#2524
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:48 GMT
#2525
Also wait, you didn't scum-read Superbia but you agreed with the case?

How does that make any sense? How do you agree with the points but not think they make Superbia scum but vote for Superbia anyway?

???
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:50 GMT
#2526
On October 09 2016 22:47 Calix wrote:
So...he didn't claim he was town, doesn't have 'town tone' and made a random comment about the active players.

Good stuff for sure.

Defense purely based on self-meta with nothing game-related.

Anti-town behavior.

Is Titus' smurf.

















































"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:50 GMT
#2527
And why do you keep voting for people that you 'don't scum-read'?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:51 GMT
#2528
On October 09 2016 22:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:47 Calix wrote:
So...he didn't claim he was town, doesn't have 'town tone' and made a random comment about the active players.

Good stuff for sure.

Defense purely based on self-meta with nothing game-related.

Anti-town behavior.

Is Titus' smurf.
















































Once anyone brings up a game related reason for me to be mafia I will gladly defend myself against that.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:53 GMT
#2529
On October 09 2016 22:48 Calix wrote:
Also wait, you didn't scum-read Superbia but you agreed with the case?

How does that make any sense? How do you agree with the points but not think they make Superbia scum but vote for Superbia anyway?

???

Not quite it.

I agreed with the points, so I was fooled into thinking that he was scum for those points. Before that, I had Superbia in my lock-town circle and was joking around with him.

I'm sure the same thing happened to you.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:53 GMT
#2530
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:54 GMT
#2531
On October 09 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
And why do you keep voting for people that you 'don't scum-read'?

I've covered this.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:55 GMT
#2532
On October 09 2016 22:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:47 Calix wrote:
So...he didn't claim he was town, doesn't have 'town tone' and made a random comment about the active players.

Good stuff for sure.

Defense purely based on self-meta with nothing game-related.

Anti-town behavior.

Is Titus' smurf.
















































Once anyone brings up a game related reason for me to be mafia I will gladly defend myself against that.


Those small pointers were all game-related.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:55 GMT
#2533
On October 09 2016 22:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:48 Calix wrote:
Also wait, you didn't scum-read Superbia but you agreed with the case?

How does that make any sense? How do you agree with the points but not think they make Superbia scum but vote for Superbia anyway?

???

Not quite it.

I agreed with the points, so I was fooled into thinking that he was scum for those points. Before that, I had Superbia in my lock-town circle and was joking around with him.

I'm sure the same thing happened to you.


Then you DID scum-read him?

Jesus fucking Christ, you make no sense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:55 GMT
#2534
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:58 GMT
#2535
On October 09 2016 22:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Calix, please post your list of non-lock town in order of scumminess.


And defend your town-read of jat if you would be so kind.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:59 GMT
#2536
On October 09 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?

Because they are mafia and you dont want to push them if they arent getting any pressure?

You wont lynch them as town because you dont think they are scum?

I mean, its really fucking obvious isnt it.
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 14:00 GMT
#2537
On October 09 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?


Look, Calix. His questions are ones that need to be answered with "WIFOM". He has no will to defend himself out of WIFOM, because WIFOM and only WIFOM make his play make sense as town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 14:01 GMT
#2538
On October 09 2016 22:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?

Because they are mafia and you dont want to push them if they arent getting any pressure?

You wont lynch them as town because you dont think they are scum?

I mean, its really fucking obvious isnt it.

No, it really isn't obvious at all. There is no reason for me to only lynch between those 2 as town.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 14:01 GMT
#2539
On October 09 2016 22:58 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:46 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Calix, please post your list of non-lock town in order of scumminess.


And defend your town-read of jat if you would be so kind.


I'll do that when you explain why JAT is scum. Unless you have a single comment which can NEVER come from town then I don't think there's a good case against him tbh.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 14:02 GMT
#2540
On October 09 2016 23:00 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.

Seriously? Why would I as mafia go out of my way to not lynch damdred if he is town? Why would I need to INTERVENE like that? Why would I as town only lynch between the 2 hardcore lurkers?

I dont know if you realised, but you were very close to being lynched yesterday.
I think damdred is mafia.
Dunno what your last quiestion is.

I really wasn't close to being lynched at all. And I just assumed that you do not scumread damdred since in the post before that you declared the mafia team to be me, palmar and scott.

My last question is very simple. Why would I only push out side of damdred and scott as mafia? Why would I not do that as town?


Look, Calix. His questions are ones that need to be answered with "WIFOM". He has no will to defend himself out of WIFOM, because WIFOM and only WIFOM make his play make sense as town.

This is less about me defending myself and more about oats being mafia for just making shit up on the fly.
Prev 1 125 126 127 128 129 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 438
Leta 315
Hyuk 215
Hyun 116
Shinee 45
Hm[arnc] 41
ZergMaN 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm216
League of Legends
JimRising 730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g9070
WinterStarcraft509
ArmadaUGS83
Nina61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream175
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2331
League of Legends
• Rush1453
• Lourlo1083
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 57m
INu's Battles
4h 57m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
7h 57m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 57m
BSL Open Qualifier
11h 57m
Replay Cast
15h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 3h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.