• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:11
CEST 02:11
KST 09:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8314 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 126

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 182 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:30 GMT
#2501
On October 09 2016 22:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:24 Calix wrote:
Because Oats is skirting around doing anything productive in the most hilarious manner. Did you see his talk with JAT earlier?

I still think your Palmar town-read sucks. Can you find town motivation for the posts that Koshi has flagged up? Otherwise having a 'strong opening' is not a town tell.

Its night now dude, you honestly dont know why I think jat is scum?

facepalm
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:32 GMT
#2502
JAT
Damdred

Scott

Grack
Plamar
Oats

Those are the not lock town for me in order of scumminess.

Calix, you town-read JAT since he pulled a Plamar and started doing shit but scum-read Palmar? Palmar's response was arbitrarily better than JAT.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:34 GMT
#2503
If you seriously think Palmars response was better than mine than I question your sanity.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:35 GMT
#2504
Yes, doing shit is generally a good thing.

'arbitrarily better' ???

I thought Palmar's responses were okay until Koshi pointed out the flaws in them. You also agreed with this assessment.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:36 GMT
#2505
On October 09 2016 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Really oats? That's the "sick read"?

no dude, the sick read was the totally correct breakdown of how the lynch happened.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:37 GMT
#2506
On October 09 2016 22:30 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:18 Calix wrote:
If Oats' next post does not do the following:

A) Explain why he's scum-reading JAT

B) Explain his read on Palmar

C) Actually push the game forward

then there had better be some god-tier explanation.

Girl plz.

Palmar is hardcore just popping in, posting some stuff about the game that makes some sense then peacing out. His behavior around the lynch was really weird with him here
On October 09 2016 04:16 Palmar wrote:
Regarding superbia. Lynching him isnt the worst idea

On October 09 2016 05:47 Palmar wrote:
Superbia is gonna flip town.

Scum team is a combination of JAT koshi Marv Scott damdred

I mean like what the fuck man.

there isnt much to say about scott cause its so obvious.

Jat shit is in here come on man, im just quoting your filter.
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 05 2016 16:27 Calix wrote:
Not quotes but JAT has a lot of posts where he says "XYZ is behaving normally for them" or asking a question and then not going anywhere with them.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Here JAT's response is to characterise batsnacks as 'sassy and self-confident' (implying that these are accurate words to describe his filter).

He also notes that batsnacks had been 'improving his scum game' - an odd thing to note on someone that you claim to have 'no problems' with so far.

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
I still maintain that I do not have a particular problem with his filter but I retract my confidence.


This doesn't make sense. He didn't have much confidence in his read to begin with (i.e., the comment about an improved mafia game) and how does one lose confidence without seeing a problem with the filter?

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:22 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:19 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:11 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:47 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:41 Calix wrote:
Also if anyone wants to comment on batsnacks' filter so far then knock yourself out.

0 problems with his filter so far. Generally town batsnacks doesn't give a fuck/is very sassy/self-confident while scum batsnacks tends to blend in immediately.
Not really conclusive since I think he was improving his game the last time I saw him as mafia but I wouldn't lynch him right now.


Eh?

I didn't get the impression that he was being that sassy or whatnot.

In fact, his filter is one that I'd characterise as "trying to blend in" so I don't relate to your impression of him. I don't have a 'case' per se but my impression of him is that he's popping in to make comments which sound okay by themselves but add up to a poor filter.

Namely he has a few pre-flip association theories which don't tell us much about where he actually stands on the players as individuals.

#266 pinged me because he doesn't really SAY anything in it. He waffles around, seemingly contemplating the possibility of scum!Calix, and then concludes null on NU/ myself (although he says that NU 'gives him town vibes'?) and his argument is "if they're TvT then it would be more obvious since they seem to know each other well"

#334 and #399 read like he's throwing shade on everyone in the NU/ Calix/ HF debacle. He throws up ideas where we could all be scum at certain points...but we have NO idea of where he actually stands.

This is lazy but I think he's a good candidate for scum atm.

On October 05 2016 00:55 batsnacks wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 00:14 batsnacks wrote:
Calix said that there was no specific evidence she could produce for NU abusing PMs as Mafia, even though she implied NU did this as Mafia before
Holyflare said "produce evidence or die"

Those events happened in that order. Maybe Mafia Holyflare knowingly issued Calix an impossible task to make the narrative for Calix being Mafia stronger? Anyway that's what I was thinking hopefully it makes sense.


Quote the posts please. I explicitly said that I had no specific evidence after HF's last post iirc.

On another note, Palmar is underwhelming as fuck so far. Wouldn't mind policy-lynching him.


No, this post was not against you. It was against HF. Read snacks's post again. It's about HF being aware that what he is asking you is impossible for you to deliver, thus making you appear mafia.

offski

Yeah this is also effective if holyflare is town though so I guess it depends whether or not town Holyflare thinks Calix is Mafia.

Holyflare wasn't wrong about anything he said it just seemed like a pretty dramatic way to be right. Calix wrote it off st the time as Holyflare being a dramatic person, I would probably be more concerned about it in her position.


HF is a dramatic person though? You're not actually faulting HF's arguments, you're just faulting his confidence which he can do as any alignment. (aka it's null) No idea why you're hung up on this.

Also how is your point 'effective' if your original point had HF as scum? I don't understand.

Actually there is less of that stuff in his filter than I remembered. But there are still quite a few posts I would label as typical town bats posts. Maybe I didn't use the correct words to describe the tone:
On October 04 2016 07:24 batsnacks wrote:
Just a scummy pop in post nothing to see here.

On October 04 2016 21:45 batsnacks wrote:
lol someone said "Power Wolf" that sounds like a sex thing

On October 04 2016 22:40 batsnacks wrote:
Also check out this skit I'm imagining

Mafia Calix goes after Mafia NU for dumb PM BS
People are town reading Mafia NU, Mafia Calix is going in too hard and getting heat
They buddy up and everything is suddenly fine after almost 24 hours of Calix scum reading NU for NAI reasons

Pretty good right?




First two look like typical shit-posts to me.

Third one is one of the reasons why I'm suspecting him.

So not terribly convinced here but I'll see.

The quality of the content doesn't necessarily correlate with the overall usefullness of a post to get a read. Those ARE shitposts. But in my experience town batsnacks is more likely to make shitposts like that. If you want to judge him on content you will have a bad time if he is town.


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 01:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 01:23 Calix wrote:
I'm not bothered about his shit-posts; they don't factor into the main issues I have with him.

I just don't think they warrant a town-read unless you're saying that he's one of those types who is more serious as scum.

He is definitely one of thise types.


And on the heels of losing his confidence, he makes these two posts:

Soft-ball defense of batsnacks using his shit-posting, arguing that this shows batsnacks is less serious and thus is likely town.

His last post says that batsnacks is "definitely" one of the types to be more serious as scum. This is an odd shift in confidence from "having retracted [his confidence]" to now being sure that batsnacks acts in a certain way as scum.

On October 07 2016 19:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


It was 100% a TvT, go away

Says the guy who did not list calix as town in his list.

Can you explain how I have been "atrociously wrong" all game? You cannot seriously fault anyone for scumreading you, even if you are town.


This is so bad. Doesn't read like JAT is scum-hunting at all.

On October 08 2016 17:11 Calix wrote:
I still think JAT is the scummiest player in the thread. As flagged up earlier, I get the impression that he just pops in to make leading comments that serve the mafia agenda. It's a Saturday morning so no harm in me reading his filter now.

And I think the other two are among you, Damdred, Superbia because I think the majority of the scum are passive/ lack influence.

You could add Palmar/ Koshi but I think those two are town.

jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.



I see some Palmar comments but no conclusion.

I don't agree with most of the things that you quoted anymore. If you actually read Day 2, you would have seen why my read changed. lol

Palmars mafia?
lol.

I dont understand what you are trying to do.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:37 GMT
#2507
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:38 GMT
#2508
On October 09 2016 22:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:27 justanothertownie wrote:
Really oats? That's the "sick read"?

no dude, the sick read was the totally correct breakdown of how the lynch happened.

rofl
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:38 GMT
#2509
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.

No gg, No skill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:38 GMT
#2510
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

He for sure can't since he himself said he "wouldn't have been surprised if superbia flipped mafia".
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:39 GMT
#2511
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:39 GMT
#2512
I never said he was mafia for the stuff he said near to the lynch, Im not going there.
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:40 GMT
#2513
On October 09 2016 22:34 justanothertownie wrote:
If you seriously think Palmars response was better than mine than I question your sanity.


You are scum, so you can be forgiven.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:41 GMT
#2514
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 13:41 GMT
#2515
NU, are you just scum-reading JAT for that comment about how "it's rare that the scummers are among the active, interested players"?

Because if so, I don't even know what to say to you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:43 GMT
#2516
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Show nested quote +
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:43 GMT
#2517
On October 09 2016 22:35 Calix wrote:
Yes, doing shit is generally a good thing.

'arbitrarily better' ???

I thought Palmar's responses were okay until Koshi pointed out the flaws in them. You also agreed with this assessment.


I agreed with koshi's points on Palmar just like I agreed with jat's points on Super. Despite agreeing with them, I did not scum-read either.

I pretty much voted Superbia because I agreed with jat's case even though I did not scum-read Super. I regret that.

Arbitrarily better because jat's got no town tone and never proposed that his lynch was a ML nor that he was town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 13:44 GMT
#2518
On October 09 2016 22:41 Calix wrote:
NU, are you just scum-reading JAT for that comment about how "it's rare that the scummers are among the active, interested players"?

Because if so, I don't even know what to say to you.


No. It's a point among others.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 13:45 GMT
#2519
On October 09 2016 22:43 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:35 Calix wrote:
Yes, doing shit is generally a good thing.

'arbitrarily better' ???

I thought Palmar's responses were okay until Koshi pointed out the flaws in them. You also agreed with this assessment.


I agreed with koshi's points on Palmar just like I agreed with jat's points on Super. Despite agreeing with them, I did not scum-read either.

I pretty much voted Superbia because I agreed with jat's case even though I did not scum-read Super. I regret that.

Arbitrarily better because jat's got no town tone and never proposed that his lynch was a ML nor that he was town.

I am pretty sure that I did both of that in this game already.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 09 2016 13:46 GMT
#2520
On October 09 2016 22:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:38 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 09 2016 22:37 Calix wrote:
My dude, if you think JAT was making up shit with his Superbia case then surely you can go to the case and point out where JAT was bullshitting, right?

Super was super anti town lol, there is nothing inherently wrong with JAT's case.


Then why on earth am I mafia for pushing his lynch?

can everyone please reread this post.
Listen to me about jat. It's highly unlikely that without significant scum intervention, we managed to avoid lynching damdred and Scott by now, and jat was the main mover of the last lynch. Scott came in with the ninja vote and Palmar really didnt give a shit about moving the vote onto his target.

And tell me how any of your questions are linked to what I said.

I already asked you why scum would even need to intervene when you don't even think damdred is mafia.
And the assumption that only mafia would do that is even more stupid.

Rephrase this lol, i dont not understand.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 124 125 126 127 128 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 140
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 908
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm198
League of Legends
Doublelift4718
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Other Games
summit1g10655
FrodaN3308
C9.Mang0249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP96
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 49m
Replay Cast
22h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.