• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:17
CEST 11:17
KST 18:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10050 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 136

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 20:41 GMT
#2701
Why does Calix think that dying tonight gives her the right to act like a grumpy grandpa? lol
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:42 GMT
#2702
I'm mostly pissed off from how Palmar/ Grack were acting in the chat earlier.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:43 GMT
#2703
Also vaguely annoyed that I lack the skill to sort through Damdred/ Scott/ Grack/ Palmar/ Oats any more than I have.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 09 2016 20:44 GMT
#2704
On October 10 2016 05:42 Calix wrote:
I'm mostly pissed off from how Palmar/ Grack were acting in the chat earlier.

I'm pissed off too.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:45 GMT
#2705
On October 10 2016 05:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 05:42 Calix wrote:
I'm mostly pissed off from how Palmar/ Grack were acting in the chat earlier.

I'm pissed off too.


At least you deserve it.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 20:47 GMT
#2706
On October 10 2016 05:43 Calix wrote:
Also vaguely annoyed that I lack the skill to sort through Damdred/ Scott/ Grack/ Palmar/ Oats any more than I have.


I'm more disappointed that the game did not turn out the way I expected it to between me being retarded and shitposting, Palmar, Marv and Koshi not having the time to play, Superbia having the time to play but prefering to be a shitter, and two slots being empty. :/
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:49 GMT
#2707
Ah well, we just have to make the best of a very shitty situation. Wouldn't expect to catch any breaks this game.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 20:50 GMT
#2708
Palmar/Oats/Scott/Damdred

Lynch Palmar first.

I don't think Grack is mafia. Just really really wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 20:50 GMT
#2709
On October 10 2016 05:47 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 05:43 Calix wrote:
Also vaguely annoyed that I lack the skill to sort through Damdred/ Scott/ Grack/ Palmar/ Oats any more than I have.


I'm more disappointed that the game did not turn out the way I expected it to between me being retarded and shitposting, Palmar, Marv and Koshi not having the time to play, Superbia having the time to play but prefering to be a shitter, and two slots being empty. :/

Yeah I am sorry. Oktober is the only busy month for me.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 20:51 GMT
#2710
On October 10 2016 05:50 Koshi wrote:
Palmar/Oats/Scott/Damdred

Lynch Palmar first.

I don't think Grack is mafia. Just really really wrong.

Yeah. Good list.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 20:54 GMT
#2711
On October 10 2016 05:49 Calix wrote:
Ah well, we just have to make the best of a very shitty situation. Wouldn't expect to catch any breaks this game.


Weird question to ask but I'll ask anyways.

Do you have tips/things to watch out for for me?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:55 GMT
#2712
Anyway, don't go full retard with being paranoid about everyone over stupid NAI reasons. I stand by my stated town-reads. Don't let people convince you to lynch each other, kthx.

It's worth remembering to keep the intent of the poster in mind when evaluating any arguments made in the future. Don't just sheep something that sounds good on the surface. Easier said than done, I know.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 20:58 GMT
#2713
I'm going to laugh if I end up living and I'm just being melodramatic for no reason, but that might just be me being unreasonably optimistic.
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
October 09 2016 21:00 GMT
#2714
Please stop posting. Night actions are being resolved.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:00 GMT
#2715
On October 10 2016 05:58 Calix wrote:
I'm going to laugh if I end up living and I'm just being melodramatic for no reason, but that might just be me being unreasonably optimistic.

The only reason for that to happen is if mafia have a blue read they are confident in (even then they have framer/rber).

Other than that any kill that isn't you is a bad one. You're the most active player in the game, and it's much easier to win the game by killing it than by outplaying others.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-09 21:06:48
October 09 2016 21:06 GMT
#2716
Night 2 Ending


Grackaroni, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

Day 3 has begun. Day 3 will end in (Tuesday, Oct 11 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:06 GMT
#2717
Someone needs to explain this.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:06 GMT
#2718
Man, this is the first time I've lived until Day 3 in fucking ages.

But seriously? That's the weirdest kill.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 21:07 GMT
#2719
Dafuq is that kill?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:08 GMT
#2720
Either a) scum were TPR-hunting or b) Grack's reads were onto something or c) the scum want us to think b.

Assuming c) is sub-optimal strategy so guess I'll be filter-diving later on now that I know he's town.
Prev 1 134 135 136 137 138 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5966
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
43m
Online Event
1h 43m
FEL
6h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.