• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11536 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 138

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:27 GMT
#2741
On October 10 2016 06:24 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Where do we go from here?

I don't really know how to operate given that everyone seems to have whack reads right now.


2 options:

1. we sheep Koshi and lynch plam
2. We tinfoil because of Grack's death and lynch Jat.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:28 GMT
#2742
I'm pretty annoyed right now. Tempted to vote for Scott and take a shot in the dark because:

- He's inconsistent as fuck with his reads.
- Sheep-voted onto a mislynch.
- Has not given any reason for his inactivity this game.
- Voted Damdred for being AFK due to real-life reasons yet is AFK himself.

In fact, I think I will.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:29 GMT
#2743
Now we pretend 2. doesn't exist so we force Plam to show up and prove he is town.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:29 GMT
#2744
Also a solid idea.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 21:30 GMT
#2745
On October 10 2016 06:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:24 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Where do we go from here?

I don't really know how to operate given that everyone seems to have whack reads right now.


2 options:

1. we sheep Koshi and lynch plam
2. We tinfoil because of Grack's death and lynch Jat.

???
Grack was way more convinced about marv and koshi than me.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 21:31 GMT
#2746
Hello, I have given my excuses but would rather keep it out of thread because it is nai.

I'm way behind to make any rational thought provoking posts so here's to reading 9x pages and watch all my friends turn against me.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:31 GMT
#2747
On October 10 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:24 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Where do we go from here?

I don't really know how to operate given that everyone seems to have whack reads right now.


2 options:

1. we sheep Koshi and lynch plam
2. We tinfoil because of Grack's death and lynch Jat.

???
Grack was way more convinced about marv and koshi than me.

No?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 21:32 GMT
#2748
On October 10 2016 06:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:30 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:24 Calix wrote:
Legit question. Where do we go from here?

I don't really know how to operate given that everyone seems to have whack reads right now.


2 options:

1. we sheep Koshi and lynch plam
2. We tinfoil because of Grack's death and lynch Jat.

???
Grack was way more convinced about marv and koshi than me.

No?

Yes.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:33 GMT
#2749
On October 10 2016 06:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
That makes the town on Plamar day 100% town and the CFD on Damdred 100% town.


Paranoia checking in. How do you know that Palmar's wagon is 100% town when Koshi is still alive?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:35 GMT
#2750
On October 10 2016 06:33 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
That makes the town on Plamar day 100% town and the CFD on Damdred 100% town.


Paranoia checking in. How do you know that Palmar's wagon is 100% town when Koshi is still alive?


I read all 9 pages of his filter just 2 hours ago and concluded that he was town. Confirmation bias from your reads tells me he is town also.

Now you are spreading your paranoia on me :3
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:36 GMT
#2751
This site is laggy af when quoting.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:39 GMT
#2752
On October 10 2016 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 23:45 Calix wrote:
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.

This is incredibly rich. You have hard pushed all 3 flipped town so far. Mafia don't even need to be involved in anything because you are doing everything for them.

At least 2 are mafia from the Marv/JAT/Koshi group because they are reading the game incredibly wrong. One of them is being clueless. The other mafia is between Damdred/Scott.

Grack his reads. If we follow them mafia is marv/JAT/Damdred/Scott.

Which are the same reads I had except I have been mafia siding with JAT/Marv. That would be sad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:39 GMT
#2753
Oh and Oats. Where is Oats?
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:40 GMT
#2754
How is it possible to have this many town-reads by Day 3 and still manage to be so horrendously wrong on pretty much every scum-read to date?

Either the scum are largely AFK (Scott, Damdred) or they're deep wolves (NU, Koshi, Marv, JAT)

This is bugging me too much.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:40 GMT
#2755
On October 10 2016 02:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:01 Grackaroni wrote:
I pretty much have to conclude that JAT is mafia at this point.

Why? Why do you "have to conclude that"?

Because now you're pushing Oatsmaster as well as Palmar and I'm pretty sure they are both town.

On October 10 2016 02:16 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
And I can lynch scott easily for what calix brought up earlier combined with his extremely shallow reads.

Sounds good to me. But you've been pushing Oatsmaster recently for making verbal salad when Oatsmaster is known for doing this.

Townread on Oats. Pretty strong one. Meh.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 09 2016 21:41 GMT
#2756
On October 10 2016 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 09 2016 23:45 Calix wrote:
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.

This is incredibly rich. You have hard pushed all 3 flipped town so far. Mafia don't even need to be involved in anything because you are doing everything for them.

At least 2 are mafia from the Marv/JAT/Koshi group because they are reading the game incredibly wrong. One of them is being clueless. The other mafia is between Damdred/Scott.

Grack his reads. If we follow them mafia is marv/JAT/Damdred/Scott.

Which are the same reads I had except I have been mafia siding with JAT/Marv. That would be sad.

"I had the same reads as grack! Except for 3/5!"


wat
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:42 GMT
#2757
On October 10 2016 06:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:39 Koshi wrote:
On October 10 2016 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 09 2016 23:45 Calix wrote:
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.

This is incredibly rich. You have hard pushed all 3 flipped town so far. Mafia don't even need to be involved in anything because you are doing everything for them.

At least 2 are mafia from the Marv/JAT/Koshi group because they are reading the game incredibly wrong. One of them is being clueless. The other mafia is between Damdred/Scott.

Grack his reads. If we follow them mafia is marv/JAT/Damdred/Scott.

Which are the same reads I had except I have been mafia siding with JAT/Marv. That would be sad.

"I had the same reads as grack! Except for 3/5!"


wat

Well replacing you 2 with Palmar counts for 1 in my head.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:42 GMT
#2758
On October 10 2016 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Oh and Oats. Where is Oats?

You mean in Grack's reads or in thread activity?

If you're talking thread activity, he usually is online around 4AM and 1-3 PM UK time.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:43 GMT
#2759
On October 10 2016 06:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Oh and Oats. Where is Oats?

You mean in Grack's reads or in thread activity?

If you're talking thread activity, he usually is online around 4AM and 1-3 PM UK time.

I meant in Grack his reads...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:44 GMT
#2760
On October 10 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Hello, I have given my excuses but would rather keep it out of thread because it is nai.

I'm way behind to make any rational thought provoking posts so here's to reading 9x pages and watch all my friends turn against me.

Glad to see you alive. Please play asap. We need your input.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 136 137 138 139 140 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1479
crisheroes205
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS59
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
46m
FEL
5h 46m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.