• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13362 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 140

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:36 GMT
#2781
On October 10 2016 07:33 Damdred wrote:
Saying that my activity level is indicative of anything is folly at best and idiocy at worst.

For example I,have several scum games that have 15-30 pages who or at the same time I have some scum games with 1-5 pages. And these happen in indiscriminate means as I see fit.

The same can be said of my town game the range in which I post is high sometimes and low others.

Trying to draw conclusions based off activity and any type of excuses (that I'm attempting to keep out of thread) is ludicrous.

As such if you are town you should be happy I am here and will catch up. If you are scum keep being dumb.


Neither of us called your activity AI. Please quote where we did and I'll consider apologising.

And neither of us are using your sickness to read you.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:42 GMT
#2782
There’s only one moment I noticed his tone being different, and it was in his interaction with bats. It was more inquisitive than his usual chummy-chummy tone. Overall he feels more distant this game. Was that what you had noticed?
Don’t think he was sick at the time and don’t think being sick makes the tone more inquisitive than usual.

I’ve noted this too. It’s a not the best argument as he may be trying a new play style or approaching the game differently (before he got his rolecard).
For instance, my play this game is nothing like any of the other games I’ve played before.

You are right that you are a hypocrite though. I can tell you that much c:
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:44 GMT
#2783
On October 10 2016 07:33 Damdred wrote:
Saying that my activity level is indicative of anything is folly at best and idiocy at worst.

For example I,have several scum games that have 15-30 pages who or at the same time I have some scum games with 1-5 pages. And these happen in indiscriminate means as I see fit.

The same can be said of my town game the range in which I post is high sometimes and low others.

Trying to draw conclusions based off activity and any type of excuses (that I'm attempting to keep out of thread) is ludicrous.

As such if you are town you should be happy I am here and will catch up. If you are scum keep being dumb.


I’m not saying that nobody said that your activity was AI, but nobody said that your activity was AI.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:46 GMT
#2784
On October 10 2016 07:42 NeverUnlucky wrote:
There’s only one moment I noticed his tone being different, and it was in his interaction with bats. It was more inquisitive than his usual chummy-chummy tone. Overall he feels more distant this game. Was that what you had noticed?
Don’t think he was sick at the time and don’t think being sick makes the tone more inquisitive than usual.

I’ve noted this too. It’s a not the best argument as he may be trying a new play style or approaching the game differently (before he got his rolecard).
For instance, my play this game is nothing like any of the other games I’ve played before.

You are right that you are a hypocrite though. I can tell you that much c:


When people questioned him, he is bolder and has a stronger "go fuck yourself" kind of attitude. So kind of. He hasn't been involved at all so it's difficult to gauge but that seems to be absent from his play so far.

It's worth him explaining though imo.

Being a hypocrite is the best flaw. I can do whatever I want and nobody can call me scummy for it because I pull this shit as town. #bestplayer #mvp
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 22:56 GMT
#2785
On October 10 2016 07:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Hello, I have given my excuses but would rather keep it out of thread because it is nai.

I'm way behind to make any rational thought provoking posts so here's to reading 9x pages and watch all my friends turn against me.


I for one don't like that he specifies that his inactivity is nai. It once again illustrates that he is hesitant because he is sort of defending himself against a complaint that can be made on his play when it has not been made.

This reminds me of a comment scum!Eggy made in his last game: "Im sorry for being afk most of D1 I was busy which is not AI."

guilty


This post basically condemns me for activity without overtly stateing it.

And your reads on me for the both of you are horribly bad as per usual. And might I add saying he's never inquisitive or the like is foolish as neither of you know anything of me past one game.

Even the fame bats quoted I was inquisitive.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:59 GMT
#2786
On October 10 2016 07:56 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 07:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Hello, I have given my excuses but would rather keep it out of thread because it is nai.

I'm way behind to make any rational thought provoking posts so here's to reading 9x pages and watch all my friends turn against me.


I for one don't like that he specifies that his inactivity is nai. It once again illustrates that he is hesitant because he is sort of defending himself against a complaint that can be made on his play when it has not been made.

This reminds me of a comment scum!Eggy made in his last game: "Im sorry for being afk most of D1 I was busy which is not AI."

guilty


This post basically condemns me for activity without overtly stateing it.

And your reads on me for the both of you are horribly bad as per usual. And might I add saying he's never inquisitive or the like is foolish as neither of you know anything of me past one game.

Even the fame bats quoted I was inquisitive.


No it doesn't. He's saying that you're defending yourself against an accusation before it has been made.

Counter-point. Why is it "as per usual" for us to have bad reads on you when we've only been in one game together yet us calling you non-inquisitive is bad because we've been in one game together?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 22:59 GMT
#2787
And it is sort of funny saying my play lacks x or y when I have only played for like 5 hours maybe? Which granted is changing but that's neither here or,there, and I am not shackled to one play style in any regards.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 23:04 GMT
#2788
On October 10 2016 07:56 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 07:12 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Hello, I have given my excuses but would rather keep it out of thread because it is nai.

I'm way behind to make any rational thought provoking posts so here's to reading 9x pages and watch all my friends turn against me.


I for one don't like that he specifies that his inactivity is nai. It once again illustrates that he is hesitant because he is sort of defending himself against a complaint that can be made on his play when it has not been made.

This reminds me of a comment scum!Eggy made in his last game: "Im sorry for being afk most of D1 I was busy which is not AI."

guilty


This post basically condemns me for activity without overtly stateing it.


Read again.

And your reads on me for the both of you are horribly bad as per usual. And might I add saying he's never inquisitive or the like is foolish as neither of you know anything of me past one game.


So we cannot know anything about you for having played one game with you, but you can say our reads on you are bad as per usual?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 23:05 GMT
#2789
Shitty laggy website makes my posting so slow that Calix ninja's me every time, zzz.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 23:05 GMT
#2790
Mind meld.

I'm fit to drop. I trust NU can lead the interrogation in my absence.

Don't forget to let him have some time to give his own thoughts outside of a defense, however.

Goodnight.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 23:06 GMT
#2791
On October 10 2016 07:59 Damdred wrote:
And it is sort of funny saying my play lacks x or y when I have only played for like 5 hours maybe? Which granted is changing but that's neither here or,there, and I am not shackled to one play style in any regards.

?

What is X and what is y? I don't remember anyone saying your play lacked anything.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 23:08 GMT
#2792
I don't know how far you are Damdred. But you are pretty defensive and aggressive for somebody who hasn't read the thread yet. Why?
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 23:32 GMT
#2793
On October 10 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
I don't know how far you are Damdred. But you are pretty defensive and aggressive for somebody who hasn't read the thread yet. Why?


Cause I hate being scum read for what I consider shifty reasons.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 23:33 GMT
#2794
On October 10 2016 08:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 07:59 Damdred wrote:
And it is sort of funny saying my play lacks x or y when I have only played for like 5 hours maybe? Which granted is changing but that's neither here or,there, and I am not shackled to one play style in any regards.

?

What is X and what is y? I don't remember anyone saying your play lacked anything.


Just the previous page calix tried to compare my assortment of posts to the last game.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 23:34 GMT
#2795
On October 10 2016 08:32 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
I don't know how far you are Damdred. But you are pretty defensive and aggressive for somebody who hasn't read the thread yet. Why?


Cause I hate being scum read for what I consider shifty reasons.


You did not mind it last game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 23:35 GMT
#2796
If you scum read me it honestly can only be for Poe (or should be). And that reasoning is somewhat ok, trying to,over explain and nit pick like what 8 posts to justify a lynch past policy isn't justifiable imo.

But that's neither here or their.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 23:36 GMT
#2797
On October 10 2016 08:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 08:32 Damdred wrote:
On October 10 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
I don't know how far you are Damdred. But you are pretty defensive and aggressive for somebody who hasn't read the thread yet. Why?


Cause I hate being scum read for what I consider shifty reasons.


You did not mind it last game.


Than you are blind and I thought the reasons were so shifty that I ignored half of what was going on and attacked people?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 23:47 GMT
#2798
On October 10 2016 08:35 Damdred wrote:
If you scum read me it honestly can only be for Poe (or should be). And that reasoning is somewhat ok, trying to,over explain and nit pick like what 8 posts to justify a lynch past policy isn't justifiable imo.

But that's neither here or their.

All of the cases I've seen so far were based on less than 8 'nit-picked' posts. There's no over-explanation in my filter dive of you.

Why could someone tr you iyo?

Who do you see as scum from where you're at?

On October 10 2016 08:36 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 08:34 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 10 2016 08:32 Damdred wrote:
On October 10 2016 08:08 Koshi wrote:
I don't know how far you are Damdred. But you are pretty defensive and aggressive for somebody who hasn't read the thread yet. Why?


Cause I hate being scum read for what I consider shifty reasons.


You did not mind it last game.


Than you are blind and I thought the reasons were so shifty that I ignored half of what was going on and attacked people?

I don't recall you attacking anybody in that game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 23:51 GMT
#2799
Then you obviously didn't read the game or most of my antagonistic drivel towards yourself or calix the entirety of the first two days.

And I have no clue honestly what the cases on me are, if any of them are what I consider to be legitimate reasoning I will talk of those, but what you and calix have talked about the past two pages doesn't make me scum, or anyone scum.

NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 23:54 GMT
#2800
[From my filter]

I've read Damdred's filter. He's lock scum to me.

On October 05 2016 03:34 Damdred wrote:
Stutters
Bats

Super

Hf

Is my scum pool currently. I'm somewhat more confident in almost everyone else being town.


3 flipped town, other is a guy who had made 4 posts from which 2 were questions. Scummiest player in the game?
Awful scum pool.

On October 05 2016 03:38 Damdred wrote:
Like stutters feels more like a policy lynch with how sideline and active he is (or isn't in this case) so if we have to policy lynch we should do him.

Bats I think is on the sideline and is just posting things to exist basically. His one tinfoil isn't enough and I don't really see him sticking his neck,out and he's super agreeable and right in the middle on certain subjects (hf I believe) he also asked several questions that seemed not to,go anywhere.

I'd rather lynch bats atm


Bats was one of the few to scum-read Damdred with me day 1. He has not been agreeable nor in "the middle on certain objects".

What tinfoil?

Bats was not posting things just to exist. That is actually what Damdred has done. Same goes for his point about questions leading nowhere.

That is one bad scum-read.

On October 05 2016 03:41 Damdred wrote:
Hf probably going to rage on me to which will be sad and I do just do nit think super and hf will be on the same scum team with how super just name dropped him so easily.

Also super even when using the lurker d1 stool had decent posts when we last played instead here kind of seems like he is wanting to poke marv to rage instead of doing anything interesting.

Kind of think super is scum.


Very hesitant in his read.

Super's interaction with marv (re: "TMI'ing Calix as town") was in no way something that Super made in an attempt to make marv rage.

On October 05 2016 05:25 Damdred wrote:
I will say I've missed the marv sassiness in my life.

Grack could be scum to,I guess he's not been to amazing yet, but I have a higher view of his scum game than his town game over all.

Like as scum I generally see him as mire proactive and leading away while. I'm not sure lazy Grack makes me sad (and I think more likely town by my experience so far)

Hesitation.

On October 05 2016 05:28 Damdred wrote:
Hi marv.

Did you disagree with anything I've thought so far?


Interesting that he chose to say DISAGREE over AGREE. As in he expected marv to disagree. Again, this shows how hestiant he is.

On October 05 2016 07:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I don't like Damdred's posts and would scum-read him for it, but I not trust this read myself. It's basically based on the same arguments I scum-read him HM3 (in which he was town), so I guess his town meta could just appear scummy to me.


You just do not have good taste then since even calix town reads me.

Maybe I'm wrong about NU being town I'm unsure now based on him reading the game opposite how he would idk.


"Even Calix town-reads me" What is this supposed to mean? It's as if he was trying to convince me to TR him because Calix did. Absolutely shit argument.

What does he know about how I would read the game?
Hestitant read.

I've seen zero town motivation in his posts. I would like to hear why Koshi and Calix TR the guy.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 138 139 140 141 142 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 225
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings SOOP47
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko361
SHIN 225
ProTech145
CosmosSc2 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41521
Bisu 2509
Hyuk 1811
Shuttle 1716
EffOrt 468
Soma 440
Mini 414
Larva 396
ZerO 323
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 116
hero 101
Zeus 63
Pusan 54
Sexy 49
Trap 47
Hyun 47
Killer 46
Bale 44
Hm[arnc] 33
ToSsGirL 28
Aegong 25
PianO 24
zelot 24
sorry 16
Noble 15
yabsab 11
JulyZerg 10
Rock 7
Icarus 6
Sacsri 5
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5461
qojqva1419
Dendi1000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1016
crisheroes824
Liquid`Hasu200
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2543
B2W.Neo1194
DeMusliM250
Livibee194
Liquid`VortiX107
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS74
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7635
League of Legends
• Jankos1818
Other Games
• WagamamaTV227
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
INu's Battles
22h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.