• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:12
CEST 16:12
KST 23:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9392 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 139

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 182 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:45 GMT
#2761
Also I feel like the cop should claim if he has a redcheck. Especially if it is Scott/Damdred/Oats
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:45 GMT
#2762
Hmmmmmm scratch that. Claim right before EoN3 or when we lynch a greencheck. DO NOT CLAIM YET.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:46 GMT
#2763
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:52 GMT
#2764
##vote Palmar

Convince me to vote JAT/marv. And I will listen. You can thank the Grackster.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 09 2016 21:55 GMT
#2765
Grack dies for believing.

HF died for believing

I KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT AS MAFIA.

JESUS FUCK PEOPLE
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:56 GMT
#2766
On October 10 2016 06:46 Calix wrote:
Cop should just try to get their red check lynched first and claim if it goes badly.

^^^much better idea.

Btw. If this is a subtle hint to lynch scott wink twice.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 21:56 GMT
#2767
On October 10 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Grack dies for believing.

HF died for believing

I KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT AS MAFIA.

JESUS FUCK PEOPLE

i believed
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:57 GMT
#2768
On October 10 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Grack dies for believing.

HF died for believing

I KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT AS MAFIA.

JESUS FUCK PEOPLE

Actually a good point to start the day. Pure WIFOM though.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 21:58 GMT
#2769
I've yet to see a scum team whose reasoning for killing someone boils down to WIFOM.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 09 2016 21:59 GMT
#2770
Also 5 people believe you are mafia. 1 believes you are town. Not the worst idea to kill the 1. I think?
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:12 GMT
#2771
On October 10 2016 06:31 Damdred wrote:
Hello, I have given my excuses but would rather keep it out of thread because it is nai.

I'm way behind to make any rational thought provoking posts so here's to reading 9x pages and watch all my friends turn against me.


I for one don't like that he specifies that his inactivity is nai. It once again illustrates that he is hesitant because he is sort of defending himself against a complaint that can be made on his play when it has not been made.

This reminds me of a comment scum!Eggy made in his last game: "Im sorry for being afk most of D1 I was busy which is not AI."

guilty
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:13 GMT
#2772
Every time you make a comment referring to Eggy, I gain an extra freckle from the soul I took to recover from said comment.

Other than that, carry on.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:14 GMT
#2773
On October 10 2016 06:55 Palmar wrote:
Grack dies for believing.

HF died for believing

I KILL PEOPLE WHO ARE RIGHT AS MAFIA.

JESUS FUCK PEOPLE


So... you've been following the game and this is all you've to say?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:16 GMT
#2774
On October 10 2016 07:13 Calix wrote:
Every time you make a comment referring to Eggy, I gain an extra freckle from the soul I took to recover from said comment.

Other than that, carry on.

It was not a bad reference. :/

I do like me some Morgan Freeman freckle memes though.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:21 GMT
#2775
Like this guy has 0 town motivation in his posts. Only reason he was town-read was because he had similar thoughts as other people (and those thoughts were bad).
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:24 GMT
#2776
This is getting so bad that I'm actually tempted to look at past games to see how the players usually post >_>

In fact, I just did that by looking at Damdred in HM 3 and his play here.

Two things to note:

1. His tone has changed considerably. He is more brash and confident in that game. This point might be because he is sick, however.

2. He focused more on his town circle in HM 3 while in this game he's just focused on scum reads. This I do not have an explanation for.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:25 GMT
#2777
Obligatory post to note my shameless hypocrisy so that nobody else can call me out for it.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 09 2016 22:26 GMT
#2778
Ninja'd
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 09 2016 22:33 GMT
#2779
Am I wrong though?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 09 2016 22:33 GMT
#2780
Saying that my activity level is indicative of anything is folly at best and idiocy at worst.

For example I,have several scum games that have 15-30 pages who or at the same time I have some scum games with 1-5 pages. And these happen in indiscriminate means as I see fit.

The same can be said of my town game the range in which I post is high sometimes and low others.

Trying to draw conclusions based off activity and any type of excuses (that I'm attempting to keep out of thread) is ludicrous.

As such if you are town you should be happy I am here and will catch up. If you are scum keep being dumb.
Prev 1 137 138 139 140 141 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 313
ProTech137
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36855
Bisu 3079
Hyuk 1610
Shuttle 1369
Mini 731
EffOrt 683
Larva 427
Soma 354
ZerO 253
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 119
Last 101
Zeus 71
Sexy 59
Hyun 49
Pusan 45
Killer 44
Mong 39
Bale 38
Trap 36
ToSsGirL 28
sorry 28
Hm[arnc] 27
PianO 27
Aegong 24
zelot 18
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6977
qojqva1661
Dendi949
Counter-Strike
fl0m1489
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1310
crisheroes903
Liquid`Hasu496
Lowko369
Other Games
gofns45404
singsing2616
B2W.Neo1378
DeMusliM259
Livibee178
Hui .161
Liquid`VortiX135
ArmadaUGS89
Mew2King82
Beastyqt68
KnowMe43
elazer33
CosmosSc2 21
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream62
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7350
League of Legends
• Jankos1934
Other Games
• WagamamaTV196
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 48m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 48m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 48m
INu's Battles
21h 48m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.