• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:49
CEST 16:49
KST 23:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7886 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 141

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 182 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 10 2016 00:06 GMT
#2801
That's a bad case tbh,

The first part is about me being wrong? The game of mafia is about people coming from a place of no knowledge to try to find the people with all of the information and are trying to stay hidden.

Ie most of the time when you role town especially early game (which is where that wad) you will be wrong most of the time sometimes you will be dialed in and be more right than wrong,but most of the time not so much.

Bats at the time of the read_(he even admits as much) that he hadn't taken stances or done much of note. And he did have one post of tinfoil when normally he would have,much more. I can't remember the exact post but was a scenario where someone was scum,and with who etc.

Overall another post about being wrong in my read, which doesn't make me,scum.

A few people agreed with me,that the way super went about interacting with marv will get the negative affects of marv raging and even marv says that is nit the way to go about interacting with him.

This isn't really a point against me really you are losing the context of the situation and painting it scummy.

As for hesitant reads I am allowed those from time to time when I am unsure which way to go. I don't really think it's a point against me as everyone is unsure at points.

Overall your case is a narrative that lacks context and attempts to paint,me as scum,while,ignoring other moving,parts in,the thread.

Its a bad case but I still do not think you are scum just dumb.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 10 2016 00:07 GMT
#2802
And I mean dumb as I really do,enjoy you NU and Mean it in a loving way.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:49 GMT
#2803
On October 10 2016 07:33 Damdred wrote:
Saying that my activity level is indicative of anything is folly at best and idiocy at worst.

For example I,have several scum games that have 15-30 pages who or at the same time I have some scum games with 1-5 pages. And these happen in indiscriminate means as I see fit.

The same can be said of my town game the range in which I post is high sometimes and low others.

Trying to draw conclusions based off activity and any type of excuses (that I'm attempting to keep out of thread) is ludicrous.

As such if you are town you should be happy I am here and will catch up. If you are scum keep being dumb.

Lol ok damdred, this post took at least 5 min to write and it could've been so much better than a whiny defensive post. But apparently that's where you want to put effort in.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:53 GMT
#2804
I really don't feel like I'm lynching Scott causr he hasn't played, I'm lynching Scott because he's been scummy as absolutely shit with his votes and posts.
No gg, No skill.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
October 10 2016 00:53 GMT
#2805
I can do with my time as I see fit oats and I can do multiple things at the same time. If I want to interact and talk with people w hug Ile I read I will do so, so really go fuck off with your attitude.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:54 GMT
#2806
I realised that Palmar is being lynhed for a lot of the same things Marv is doing but Marv isn't under any pressure lol.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 00:54 GMT
#2807
On October 10 2016 09:53 Damdred wrote:
I can do with my time as I see fit oats and I can do multiple things at the same time. If I want to interact and talk with people w hug Ile I read I will do so, so really go fuck off with your attitude.

I would like to buy a scum-read pls
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 01:02 GMT
#2808
First part is about your #1 scum-read being someone who posted 4 times.

re:being hesitant: But the thing is you are unsure of every single read. As if you did not want to actually call someone mafia because you knew they were not mafia.

In your response, you disagree with the points I make against you, but you do not disagree with the essence of the filter-dive which is that you are scum. At the very least, I find the way you state you don’t agree interesting.
"which doesn't make me,scum."
"This isn't really a point against me"
"I don't really think it's a point against me"


I do not understand why you have to downplay/discredit the « case » and me. It seems like you’re trying to shut down conversation and minimalize the points made against you rather than attempting to be understood.
"Its a bad case but I still do not think you are scum just dumb."
"That's a bad case tbh,"
"Overall your case is a narrative that lacks context and attempts to paint,me as scum,while,ignoring other moving,parts in,the thread."
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 01:04 GMT
#2809
I want your scum-reads, both of you.

On October 10 2016 09:07 Damdred wrote:
And I mean dumb as I really do,enjoy you NU and Mean it in a loving way.


o.o ?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 01:06 GMT
#2810
On October 10 2016 09:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
I realised that Palmar is being lynhed for a lot of the same things Marv is doing but Marv isn't under any pressure lol.

And why are you defending Plam exactly?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 01:27 GMT
#2811
On October 10 2016 10:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 09:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
I realised that Palmar is being lynhed for a lot of the same things Marv is doing but Marv isn't under any pressure lol.

And why are you defending Plam exactly?

Reread that and go the other way. Anyway my scum list in order of preference is
Scott
Damdred
Palmar
Jat
Marv
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 01:36 GMT
#2812
Damn it, you have no sick reads.

Why is Damdred your 2nd and why is Plam your 3rd? Short answers please, watching the debate.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 01:49 GMT
#2813
On October 07 2016 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi
Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695
NeverUnlucky
Oatsmaster
Superbia
batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
Grackaroni

This is my list of potential mafia. Even green flipped bats.

+ Show Spoiler +

Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695

Maybe add oats for atrocious night posts but kinda like his style. Maybe remove jat if he goves me a frilly list post of mafia reads. A lot of townish reads can also come back, Superbia very very flimsy town read.



On October 10 2016 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2016 23:45 Calix wrote:
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.

This is incredibly rich. You have hard pushed all 3 flipped town so far. Mafia don't even need to be involved in anything because you are doing everything for them.

At least 2 are mafia from the Marv/JAT/Koshi group because they are reading the game incredibly wrong. One of them is being clueless. The other mafia is between Damdred/Scott.


Common scum-reads: Damdred/Scott/Marv/Jat.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 02:46 GMT
#2814
On October 10 2016 10:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Damn it, you have no sick reads.

Why is Damdred your 2nd and why is Plam your 3rd? Short answers please, watching the debate.

I really don't like the way damdred re entered the game with him being all salty he got scum-read.

Don't waste your time man, I couldn't take trump turning everything into what Hillary has done badly.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 02:50 GMT
#2815
It's like damdred couldn't come up with any reads and instead is resorting to defending himself and hopefully produce some "town anger"
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 10 2016 02:56 GMT
#2816
On October 10 2016 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 10:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Damn it, you have no sick reads.

Why is Damdred your 2nd and why is Plam your 3rd? Short answers please, watching the debate.

I really don't like the way damdred re entered the game with him being all salty he got scum-read.

Don't waste your time man, I couldn't take trump turning everything into what Hillary has done badly.


It really was a waste of my time. I wish I could get a refund on that hour and a half I just wasted.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 10 2016 03:03 GMT
#2817
On October 10 2016 11:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 11:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 10 2016 10:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Damn it, you have no sick reads.

Why is Damdred your 2nd and why is Plam your 3rd? Short answers please, watching the debate.

I really don't like the way damdred re entered the game with him being all salty he got scum-read.

Don't waste your time man, I couldn't take trump turning everything into what Hillary has done badly.


It really was a waste of my time. I wish I could get a refund on that hour and a half I just wasted.

This is a total shitshow. Can we elect the vps instead
No gg, No skill.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 10 2016 04:15 GMT
#2818
Sorry I've really had a loss of time - friend needed a hand with some things - etc
This week is fall break so work should be slow.

Grack dying instead of basically any body else makes me think my reads are crap.

I'll be tearing it up tomorrow.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 05:45 GMT
#2819
On October 10 2016 10:49 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi
Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695
NeverUnlucky
Oatsmaster
Superbia
batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
Grackaroni

This is my list of potential mafia. Even green flipped bats.

+ Show Spoiler +

Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695

Maybe add oats for atrocious night posts but kinda like his style. Maybe remove jat if he goves me a frilly list post of mafia reads. A lot of townish reads can also come back, Superbia very very flimsy town read.



Show nested quote +
On October 10 2016 02:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 09 2016 23:45 Calix wrote:
Question. How involved have Palmar/ Grack/ Oats been in the mislynches?

Stutters/ Scott has either been AFK or jumped on the bandwagon and the only person even remotely involved in the Superbia mislynch was Grack.

I think it'll be useful to note down what each of them did.

We could even divvy it up between us or some shit, lol.

This is incredibly rich. You have hard pushed all 3 flipped town so far. Mafia don't even need to be involved in anything because you are doing everything for them.

At least 2 are mafia from the Marv/JAT/Koshi group because they are reading the game incredibly wrong. One of them is being clueless. The other mafia is between Damdred/Scott.


Common scum-reads: Damdred/Scott/Marv/Jat.

Not true. HF actually went out of his way to say that he does not scumread me right after that. He was also the only player in the game who defended me against some of the sillier accusations against me (calix comes to mind) while basically everyone in the game was calling me mafia to some degree.

The scumreads which the nightkills actually have in common are marv/damdred/scott.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 10 2016 05:52 GMT
#2820
Damdred, I think it would be much more productive if you just read the game and gave us your reads instead of arguing with people.
Prev 1 139 140 141 142 143 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 432
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32484
Bisu 3049
Shuttle 1749
Hyuk 1358
EffOrt 753
Mini 672
Larva 347
Soma 284
firebathero 246
ZerO 242
[ Show more ]
Zeus 110
hero 95
Last 81
Sexy 78
Mong 45
Hyun 44
Killer 42
Pusan 36
ToSsGirL 36
PianO 32
Bale 31
Trap 29
Aegong 28
Hm[arnc] 23
sorry 20
zelot 16
Rock 11
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Terrorterran 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7894
qojqva1566
Dendi799
Counter-Strike
fl0m2494
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1296
crisheroes971
Liquid`Hasu566
Lowko435
Other Games
singsing2231
B2W.Neo1343
Beastyqt494
Livibee218
Hui .205
Liquid`VortiX147
ArmadaUGS103
KnowMe98
Mew2King88
elazer67
CosmosSc2 22
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream68
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• Adnapsc2 4
• poizon28 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8409
• WagamamaTV193
League of Legends
• Jankos2022
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 11m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 11m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 11m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 11m
INu's Battles
21h 11m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.