• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:16
CEST 11:16
KST 18:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10097 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 25 2016 14:06 GMT
#54
/in
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 02:38 GMT
#180
I really don't like what calix is trying to push here. Sure what nu is doing is super bad play and from first glance it looks scummy but it's not actually scummy. Why would scum post that he can be modconfirmed town? That makes 0 sense.

And now she's trying to push some stupid Lynch based on content but no one has done shit anyway. Fake activity
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 02:57 GMT
#181
All of you need to stay up man. Useless pieces of American timezone shits
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 03:11 GMT
#185
She wants to Lynch you and repeatedly calls your play scummy, I don't see how I can read that as anything else
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 12:33 GMT
#261
NU, is calix mafia?
##vote superbia
Calix the fake activity is refering to you being mafia and just pushing shit for the sake of creating posts.

Nu, can you explain why stutters is mafia?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 12:45 GMT
#271
Lol wtf you guys played like less than 10 games together and profess to be able to read each other one post into the game, come on man.

Calix that's really soft. Why can't I vote for superbia? Am I gonna lose my vote? No. Am I free to vote again? Yes.

So why is my vote even alignment indicative when there are still more than 24 hours to Lynch?
I would like to hear this.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 12:49 GMT
#275
Lol what the fuck.

Can you tell me what reads you got from the nu push and the people that responded calix?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:14 GMT
#310
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:16 GMT
#311
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:23 GMT
#318
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:24 GMT
#320
On October 04 2016 22:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:16 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:00 Superbia wrote:
For serious though. There's a decent meta reason why I want to stay in the sidelines (as town—but also regardless of alignment) d1.

Dude what the fuck. So you think that finding mafia isn't your first priority but instead, staying alive is your first priority? Full of shit


Wow you caught me. That is 100% the exact reason I want to stay on the sidelines.

I'm still not sure how staying on the sidelines is conductive to you finding scum, pls explain.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:24 GMT
#322
On October 04 2016 22:21 Calix wrote:
You're not even voting for Superbia. I just checked the vote thread.

So what the fuck are you doing?

Why the fuck do I need to vote in the vote thread???
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:25 GMT
#325
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:41 GMT
#335
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:41 GMT
#337
On October 04 2016 22:28 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:24 Superbia wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


I'm looking forward to ignoring the forced read.

Go and reread your first 2 posts and tell me they are made with the town wincon in mind.


I have studied them thoroughly and have conclusively concluded that they are not only incredibly townie, they are the key to town winning this game.

Explain
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:44 GMT
#344
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:46 GMT
#346
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:55 GMT
#353
On October 04 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.

I said my point already.

Im not explaining my vote because I'm not trying to get other people to vote for superbia. Is that so hard to understand? The vote is to pressure superbia and it's only for him.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 13:57 GMT
#354
I really don't understand why you expect me to pour all my thoughts out into the game.
Is it not obvious that when I vote for someone it's because I think they are scummy?

So I have to say "xx is scummy vote xx" before voting? That's ludicrous.

And it says absolutely nothing about my alignment. So far in this game you have proceed with 2 ridiculous pushes.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 04 2016 14:09 GMT
#363
On October 04 2016 22:57 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 22:55 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:50 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
Like if you think that WIFOM is going to work out for you then you're going to have a bad time.

Explain yourself or eat rope.


Clearly I'm coming here and trying to get superbia to actually post relevant stuff so I can get a read on him that isnt predicated on his horrible first 2 posts. To do this I don't actually need to vote in the voting thread. You guys need to get it out of your heads that voting is alignment indicative. The only place it's alignment indicative is when it's the vote to Lynch someone or to Lynch some else that djdnt actually get lynched.


That's detracting from the initial issue. Nobody was objecting to a Superbia vote. We were calling you out on saying that I was scummy while voting for someone else. The fact that the person is Superbia is 0% relevant.

And yes, votes are not AI unless you know what some of the flips are. Thanks mate.

On October 04 2016 22:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:44 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:25 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:23 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:17 Calix wrote:
On October 04 2016 22:14 Oatsmaster wrote:
I don't see what is there to explain calix, I want to vote for him.

I really don't see what is hard to understand man.

Same to you nu. Why the fuck is who my vote on important now.
Calix asked me why I didn't vote for her basically and she clearly thinks it's alignment indicative or else why would she ask me me about it.



What the fuck kind of logic is that? You ask questions to pry into someone's thought processes which you are STILL NOT EXPLAINING.

You stated "Calix is scummy"

You voted for Superbia.

You did not state a scum-read on Superbia.

Why the fuck are you not explaining your vote?

If it's 'lul randum xD' then why are you random-voting over a scum-read?

Obviously I think super is scummy and obviously I dont think it's worth explaining a read on him just yet. Can you propose a reason why I would do this as scum?


Can you explain why you are doing it as town?

I don't have a fucking clue what you are trying to achieve here, dude. It makes no sense to throw down a 'vote' without actually voting and then refusing to explain it, since this draws a stupid amount of attention to you, but you are also aware of this (like I was earlier) so that weakens the argument a little.

So as it stands, my reasoning for both alignments is "you're an idiot"

You're welcome for this incisive analysis.

In your opinion, after his first 2 posts what did you read superbia as? This is going somewhere, please assist


I can't help you out much, lol. I didn't have a read on him with those posts because he said he was planning on lurking on Day 1 in the pre-game so while repeating that is redundant, I just read them as generic "check-in" posts.

Come on you can do better than that. So he makes generic check in posts when it's at least 10 pages of stuff he could actually comment on but he chooses not to? What does that initially say about his alignment?


Why don't you just tell us what you're getting at instead of trying to prompt me into saying things for you? I can see the leading questions from a mile off. I've already said that I think those posts are NAI by themselves, the end.

Spit it out or piss off.

I said my point already.

Im not explaining my vote because I'm not trying to get other people to vote for superbia. Is that so hard to understand? The vote is to pressure superbia and it's only for him.


If you're saying that you don't give a fuck about other people voting for Superbia and if you haven't given any compelling arguments for mafia!Superbia then where is the pressure? You just randomly 'voted' for Superbia out of nowhere and didn't explain your reasoning for multiple posts.

You're really confusing me tbh.

What I'm saying is that when I want to actually get people to vote for and Lynch superbia, I will vote in the voting thread and try to convince people.

I think the vote was enough pressure, superbia came in after that. I'm not too much of a fan of his posts so far but since he promised actual activity, I'm gonna wait in anticipation.
No gg, No skill.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 188
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1211
Horang2 1132
ggaemo 672
Larva 583
Stork 347
Bisu 339
Leta 214
PianO 187
Killer 45
Hyuk 45
[ Show more ]
Sexy 36
EffOrt 29
Bale 24
yabsab 20
Hm[arnc] 15
ZergMaN 15
sorry 13
Soma 11
Dota 2
XcaliburYe225
League of Legends
JimRising 353
Reynor86
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1203
Other Games
Mew2King149
crisheroes105
ArmadaUGS59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream189
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 5966
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Stunt1189
• Jankos1077
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
44m
Online Event
1h 44m
FEL
6h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
INu's Battles
1d 2h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.