• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:54
CEST 15:54
KST 22:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7965 users

[M][N] Mini Mafia: The (kinda) Vanilla Experience - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 196 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 14:47 GMT
#881
On October 23 2015 23:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Chromatically's oplay is completely different from his scumgames where he basically picks a person and tunnels that into oblivion.

yeah? hopefully i'll pick that up later
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 14:47 GMT
#882
On October 23 2015 23:41 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 23:39 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 23:35 marvellosity wrote:
literally just explained my feelings about Chrome, GB.

other than your read on Vivax i can't really think of anything that would make you town. so all that's left is a bad read on vivax.


I saw it, but don't you agree that Chromatically is being at least productive and Onegu and Hopeless aren't?

Hopeless is disinterested just like he was in Avogadro's mini mafia.

But especially Onegu. He is sheeping me. How come you think I might be mafia for a bad read on Vivax but Onegu likely to be town for sheeping me into this very same read?

how is Onegu sitting in group 3 out of 4 just above the people i'm suspicious of "likely town"? no.

productivity is a weird metric. the least 'productive' people are usually lazy town fuckers. mafia try to be productive so they don't get lynched by people for not being productive.


Ok, I swapped Onegu with Hopeless in my mind for some reason. Still, what do you think of this?

Well, although you may be right on the second paragraph, I think this isn't the case on Chrom.
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 14:47 GMT
#883
On October 23 2015 23:45 marvellosity wrote:
well that'll be productive

He is also most likely mafia.
If someone can't understand i am town when the only person who can ever read me is saying i am town, then he has to be scum. It's literally bullshit i am his top scumread. His "last game i found him out" is literally bullshit because i have actually talked about this with him already and his case on me even there was bullshit, based on misrepresentations.

There is no way he actually thinks i am scum.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 14:50 GMT
#884
but he's town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 14:50 GMT
#885
On October 23 2015 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
the funny thing is, one thing that makes me unsure about GB being mafia - both rayn and I stated pretty early that Vivax was town and I think it was kinda obvious we were serious about it. So I guess GB-mafia in that instance somehow decides to go against both me and rayn and push a very weak meta case? it's practically suicidal. maybe he's just town and believes it... dno right now

and btw this is what GB does as scum.
He basically does something that is "too scummy to be scum" then, when called out for it he says "mafia would never do that so i am not mafia". Hell he isn't even really defending his read (see Trfel/Damdred last game), he just says "i would not pick Vivax as my target as mafia because people are townreading him".
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 14:50 GMT
#886
On October 23 2015 23:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Chromatically's oplay is completely different from his scumgames where he basically picks a person and tunnels that into oblivion.


Isn't that pretty much what he's been doing towards me D1? Well, he did initially pick ritoky, I guess, but since that didn't go anywhere it became me.

Anyways didn't you learn from your mistakes? Last time as well, in the VS game, I started suspecting you and you turned on a switch where I was 100% scum. That was... really bad. As it is now. Pretty much exactly the same as what you're doing now, and it's still equally scummy.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 14:50 GMT
#887
On October 23 2015 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
but he's town

well then you should lynch slam so that asshole can stop calling me mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 14:50 GMT
#888
i'll probably choose between GB/Slam if rayn's meta point on Chrome holds up
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Chromatically
Profile Joined January 2012
United States1700 Posts
October 23 2015 14:50 GMT
#889
On October 23 2015 23:24 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 23:20 Xatalos wrote:
On October 23 2015 23:08 marvellosity wrote:
my reasoning was that you're a bit of a pussy as mafia and it would be much easier for you just to townread me when if you are mafia you know there is a 0% chance of me ever getting lynched.

the fact you pushed me before under similar circumstances weakens that as a heuristic though

although i doubt you'd make the same mistake twice


Btw can you really say I'm a pussy as scum after that game where I and Artanis bussed each other all game? That was fun.

yes, bussing each other is pussy way out because it means you don't have the balls to tunnel a townie

gonna have to try meta Chrome at some point. My evening cleared up (i was gonna be afk all weekend and spring that on you guys when i finished work, but my plans fell through)
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2015 13:59 Chromatically wrote:
Alright yamato is off the lynch list for me. I have a hard time seeing him faking anger about getting scumread by people for this and I don't think he's just making up his reasoning there as mafia. Both of those last posts feel really town to me.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 00:26 Chromatically wrote:
I don't really see why GB is mafia for that read rather than it just being a bad read.

Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 02:47 Chromatically wrote:
On October 23 2015 02:41 marvellosity wrote:
pretty hard to shake my townfeels on rayn when he comes into the thread saying he has 2 townreads and no mafiareads when at that point i had 2 townreads and no mafiareads and the 2 townreads were the same as mine.

I like this post a lot, I get a strong town feeling from this.

I don't like any of these posts much. I don't think the anger thing is a good reason to townread yamato. I made an unexplained punt vote on GB and it reads as a bit of a weird defence. I'm also not sure that Chrome should be getting strong townfeels from the post i made rather than others/the whole body of play.

Also have this nagging feeling where Chrome described ritoky as picking up on "textbook mafia tells" and he's essentially doing the exact same thing with Xatalos. I don't like it. I understand picking up on Xata's read progression on rayn, I think it's possibly reasonable to be suspicious of that, but the rest of it I don't think I like much.

You didn't think yamato's giant angry lecture about how he plays town was townie? I think that would have been very difficult to emotionally fake as mafia. The GB thing I was posting my thoughts and hoping you would explain your read. Your post I felt was town because I thought it showed a town way of thinking about things. Maybe it's silly but that's the feel I got.

I don't think I'm being hypocritical but I don't think it matters if I am anyway. ritoky felt like he was jumping on something that he could paint as scummy. Xatalos is doing things that mafia have motivation to do. Not sure if that makes sense to anyone.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
October 23 2015 14:52 GMT
#890
On October 23 2015 23:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
the funny thing is, one thing that makes me unsure about GB being mafia - both rayn and I stated pretty early that Vivax was town and I think it was kinda obvious we were serious about it. So I guess GB-mafia in that instance somehow decides to go against both me and rayn and push a very weak meta case? it's practically suicidal. maybe he's just town and believes it... dno right now

and btw this is what GB does as scum.
He basically does something that is "too scummy to be scum" then, when called out for it he says "mafia would never do that so i am not mafia". Hell he isn't even really defending his read (see Trfel/Damdred last game), he just says "i would not pick Vivax as my target as mafia because people are townreading him".


yea it felt that way in a post i quoted where he said he cant be scum cause he has pants on his head.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 14:52 GMT
#891
On October 23 2015 23:50 marvellosity wrote:
i'll probably choose between GB/Slam if rayn's meta point on Chrome holds up

Read the last scumgame in database, mainly Koshi's case on him D1.
Also what Koshi says there holds up on GoT game aswell.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 14:55 GMT
#892
Btw rayn it's not like I said my case on you in the last game was bad. I just said that it wasn't water-tight, but it was still good enough to pursue. And I think the same applies here. All the more because you were scum that time and all the same points hold true again.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 14:57 GMT
#893
On October 23 2015 23:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
the funny thing is, one thing that makes me unsure about GB being mafia - both rayn and I stated pretty early that Vivax was town and I think it was kinda obvious we were serious about it. So I guess GB-mafia in that instance somehow decides to go against both me and rayn and push a very weak meta case? it's practically suicidal. maybe he's just town and believes it... dno right now

and btw this is what GB does as scum.
He basically does something that is "too scummy to be scum" then, when called out for it he says "mafia would never do that so i am not mafia". Hell he isn't even really defending his read (see Trfel/Damdred last game), he just says "i would not pick Vivax as my target as mafia because people are townreading him".


No, that's not what I do every time, get your head off your ass, I just played a game where I was town and I defended myself the same way.

If you think I'm not defending my read you should fucking read me instead of calling me scum. It's fucking annoying when someone call me mafia without even reading a two page filter. I fucking ASKED you if you liked one of my reads.
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 14:58 GMT
#894
On October 23 2015 23:57 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 23:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
the funny thing is, one thing that makes me unsure about GB being mafia - both rayn and I stated pretty early that Vivax was town and I think it was kinda obvious we were serious about it. So I guess GB-mafia in that instance somehow decides to go against both me and rayn and push a very weak meta case? it's practically suicidal. maybe he's just town and believes it... dno right now

and btw this is what GB does as scum.
He basically does something that is "too scummy to be scum" then, when called out for it he says "mafia would never do that so i am not mafia". Hell he isn't even really defending his read (see Trfel/Damdred last game), he just says "i would not pick Vivax as my target as mafia because people are townreading him".


No, that's not what I do every time, get your head off your ass, I just played a game where I was town and I defended myself the same way.

If you think I'm not defending my read you should fucking read me instead of calling me scum. It's fucking annoying when someone call me mafia without even reading a two page filter. I fucking ASKED you if you liked one of my reads.

great inacitivty lynch
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
October 23 2015 15:00 GMT
#895
On October 23 2015 23:42 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Let's lynch Slam.
##unvote
##vote Alakaslam

I wanna tunnel Xatalos so hard after D1. So hard.
I am literally seeing red and i really really wanna do this.
And i can't unless i lynch mafia.


WTF is this post btw? Where did the Slam scumread come from? And why is it pre-set that I should be the next lynch regardless of what Slam flips? And why am I even scum again, for suspecting you for the same reasons I suspected you last time you were scum? Wot? Nothing makes sense.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 15:00 GMT
#896
Also, Rayn, with so many people town reading Vivax, I asked my town reads about my other reads EXACTLY because I can be wrong.

But you don't fucking care to read my posts before calling me scum. Not you, nor Marv, who wants to lynch Chrom over Hopeless, me over Onegu and Gumshoe who are voting the same player as I.
I'm adorable.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 23 2015 15:01 GMT
#897
On October 24 2015 00:00 GlowingBear wrote:
nor Marv, who wants to lynch Chrom over Hopeless, me over Onegu and Gumshoe who are voting the same player as I.

what has this got to do with anything at all?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 15:03 GMT
#898
On October 23 2015 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 23:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 23:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
the funny thing is, one thing that makes me unsure about GB being mafia - both rayn and I stated pretty early that Vivax was town and I think it was kinda obvious we were serious about it. So I guess GB-mafia in that instance somehow decides to go against both me and rayn and push a very weak meta case? it's practically suicidal. maybe he's just town and believes it... dno right now

and btw this is what GB does as scum.
He basically does something that is "too scummy to be scum" then, when called out for it he says "mafia would never do that so i am not mafia". Hell he isn't even really defending his read (see Trfel/Damdred last game), he just says "i would not pick Vivax as my target as mafia because people are townreading him".


No, that's not what I do every time, get your head off your ass, I just played a game where I was town and I defended myself the same way.

If you think I'm not defending my read you should fucking read me instead of calling me scum. It's fucking annoying when someone call me mafia without even reading a two page filter. I fucking ASKED you if you liked one of my reads.

great inacitivty lynch


I was at my night class when the game stared and I'm playing two games - when I've got the time I read the whole thread and gave my impressions on all players.
I'm adorable.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 23 2015 15:04 GMT
#899
On October 24 2015 00:03 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2015 23:58 marvellosity wrote:
On October 23 2015 23:57 GlowingBear wrote:
On October 23 2015 23:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On October 23 2015 19:28 marvellosity wrote:
the funny thing is, one thing that makes me unsure about GB being mafia - both rayn and I stated pretty early that Vivax was town and I think it was kinda obvious we were serious about it. So I guess GB-mafia in that instance somehow decides to go against both me and rayn and push a very weak meta case? it's practically suicidal. maybe he's just town and believes it... dno right now

and btw this is what GB does as scum.
He basically does something that is "too scummy to be scum" then, when called out for it he says "mafia would never do that so i am not mafia". Hell he isn't even really defending his read (see Trfel/Damdred last game), he just says "i would not pick Vivax as my target as mafia because people are townreading him".


No, that's not what I do every time, get your head off your ass, I just played a game where I was town and I defended myself the same way.

If you think I'm not defending my read you should fucking read me instead of calling me scum. It's fucking annoying when someone call me mafia without even reading a two page filter. I fucking ASKED you if you liked one of my reads.

great inacitivty lynch


I was at my night class when the game stared and I'm playing two games - when I've got the time I read the whole thread and gave my impressions on all players.

no you didn't read the thread.
if you did you would know what your townreads (chrom/me/marv) say about your lynch targets.
you would also know i don't read you town at that point.

so you didn't actually read the thread.
table for two on a tv tray
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
October 23 2015 15:05 GMT
#900
On October 24 2015 00:01 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 24 2015 00:00 GlowingBear wrote:
nor Marv, who wants to lynch Chrom over Hopeless, me over Onegu and Gumshoe who are voting the same player as I.

what has this got to do with anything at all?


It had to do that your excuse to lynch me is poor when other players are doing the same shit as I but you don't scum read them. You're just being a lazy mofo
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 196 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1088
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 221
Rex125
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 575
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 221
Rex 125
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 27
ProTech0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Shuttle 2650
Calm 1505
Jaedong 1150
Horang2 840
Mini 630
actioN 608
EffOrt 569
Soulkey 483
Soma 408
[ Show more ]
Stork 320
Rush 258
Larva 243
BeSt 216
Snow 196
ZerO 182
firebathero 135
Mong 112
Zeus 94
Last 78
910 75
hero 70
Mind 65
Free 64
Hyun 56
Yoon 50
Sharp 41
PianO 37
sorry 36
Pusan 34
Shinee 33
JYJ 27
Shine 25
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 23
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
HiyA 21
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 18
scan(afreeca) 15
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
Rock 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5090
Dendi1194
Counter-Strike
fl0m1811
Fnx 575
edward46
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes576
Lowko358
Other Games
singsing2210
olofmeister1284
hiko574
B2W.Neo353
DeMusliM217
Livibee179
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX115
Khaldor81
QueenE72
Trikslyr63
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1513
Other Games
BasetradeTV160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH182
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2121
• Jankos1525
• TFBlade520
Other Games
• Shiphtur657
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 7m
The PondCast
20h 7m
INu's Battles
21h 7m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.