• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:14
CEST 05:14
KST 12:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8372 users

TL Mafia LXXI: Gaiden - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 15:24 GMT
#8394
On July 22 2015 00:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
yeah im 100% not lynching bf, dont waste your time.

claritys post implies two things. a) he's considering lynching me, no great news, b) he's putting light pressure on rsoul which i see as a foolish bus attempt.

if we're not lynching between rsoul and clarity we're dead.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 18:44 GMT
#8420
On July 22 2015 01:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 01:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 21 2015 21:41 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 21 2015 21:39 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 21 2015 21:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 21 2015 21:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
On July 21 2015 16:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
Hey guys. As messed up as it is I agree HtS is town.

Trfel can you explain your scumread on me? You basically didn't have it until I voted you d5 afaik.

seems like you have a lack of scumreads mate.


You say this like it means something "mate"

So you think that not knowing who is mafia in lylo means nothing.

Ok then.

Also, if you think rsoul is mafia, then why do you care about her read regarding trfel.


I haven't thought rsoul was at any point really. I kinda got to it as poe and even then I figured one of my townreads must be wrong.

On July 21 2015 23:27 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 21 2015 23:11 Clarity_nl wrote:
On July 21 2015 23:03 rsoultin wrote:
On July 21 2015 21:58 Clarity_nl wrote:
This game is so fucked in so many ways.

We lose the game if one of the following is scum:
Oats
HtS
WoS
HtS

So let me just focus on the rest.

Apparently people are reading EBH's martyr as town. Can someone explain this?


Because for his martyr to make sense as scum he would have to be protecting you and even though I think you're scum I think he'ssmart enough to realize that if he doesn't vote you to save himself and then flips scum, we lynch you next phase anyway. Best scum play there is to just lynch his scummate. There's like absolutely no scum motivation for him not to lynch you otherwise. Do you disagree?


So what's the town motivation exactly?

Why can't he be scum that knows I'll get lynched afterwards when he flips red?


NVM he could just lynch me instead, gotcha now.

I agree EBH is town.

On July 22 2015 01:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because I don't think he is mafia

+wave
+me
+hts

So basically, trfel and rux are mafia.
And no one else.

We arent supposed to lynch you today huh.


Reading comprehension must be hard.

Anyway, as per my win condition I gotta try and lynch bf and hope he's scum, so placing my vote there and you guys can decide. Don't see the point in putting in more effort

##Vote boxerfred

Okay, so. I did not put any effort in since 2 days, so much is clear. The only way you're saying that I'm illogical is because of that point where I switched off of HF and decided to sheep him. That's what I still do. I'm consistent on sheeping him, consistent in voting rsoul.

What is illogical is that you say "fuck you" to me, then do some obscure "I'll show you how to play the game once it's over", repeat that you still think I'm town although you're also repeatingly saying that I'm scum, then throwing your vote on me because "well I hope he's scum"? Like that makes no sense! You're trying to act reasonable last days, ever since there was so much pressure on you day 2 or 3 you acted very reasonable, I even town leaned you for that.

Also, your vote is simply irrelevant! There's no way I'm getting lynched today, like it makes no sense! If you really want to lynch me, you need to convince people. Saying "I hope he's scum" does not convince people! Is it so hard for you to simply vote rsoultin? I mean it's between you and her and if you are freaking town and you think she might be scum (because that's what you said some posts ago!), why aren't you confident in switching to her? I really don't get it! Voting her would a) save yourself, b) make it a high chance that a scum member gets killed. Even if it's a mislynch, we get more information because 2 KPs do not leave much room for interpretation then!

The only way your vote would make sense would be either on rsoultin or on you. Since I don't see you voting yourself, you should just vote rsoultin.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 18:45 GMT
#8421
On July 22 2015 03:06 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 02:49 rsoultin wrote:
On July 22 2015 01:34 Clarity_nl wrote:
scumteam is gonna end up wos/trfel/rsoultin or something and I guess that's fine. I was kinda looking forward to do some analysis tonight but I just got reminded that I'm never gonna change bf's mind so there's no point.

I don't understand this mentality?

If you think i'm scum and bf is voting for me as it is why would you just give up here?


Because bf is gonna lynch me eventually so either he dies and flips red or town loses. I don't see the point in prolonging it.

Thus far, all I wanna do is lynch freakin' rsoultin. I didn't switch for you once. Hell you're my top2 scum read, yes, but there's still a way to disprove that read. However playing totally weird after you tried to make an impression of "I'm playing reasonably" does do anything, neither for town in general nor for yourself. Not at all. I insist: vote rsoultin.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 18:47 GMT
#8422
I even would like to lynch HtS over you if we lynch a scum member today because I really don't wanna be with her in LYLO.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 18:53 GMT
#8425
On July 22 2015 03:47 boxerfred wrote:
I even would like to lynch HtS over you if we lynch a scum member today because I really don't wanna be with her in LYLO.

Like, scum was actually really stupid to kill Breshke. There was no way he'd be confirmed and he'd be a great town to have in LYLO. Or did I miss something that 100% confirmed his claim? I don't think so.


3) WaveofShadow (filter)
4) Clarity_nl (filter)
5) ruXxar (filter)
10) boxerfred (filter)
12) Trfel (filter)
19) Oatsmaster (filter)
21) rsoultin (filter)
22) Half The Sky (filter)
25) XEliteBlueHunter69X (filter)

This is my world. Next night, two variables will be removed if we don't lynch a KP carrier today.
I don't want to be in LYLO with the following people:

3) WaveofShadow (filter)
22) Half The Sky (filter)
25) XEliteBlueHunter69X (filter)

Because while I think HtS is scum, I still see a world where she is not. However this is like a 10% chance .
Concerning WoS, he pretty much disappeared. Frustrated town or yolo scum, dunno. EBH - no clue. He made a very bluehunty post and I got told my first newbie game that this is a huge scum indicator. Cannot tell. I feel like a HtS town flip would make EBH being scum more likely, call it an obscure feeling if you will.

I'm giving Oats a town lean. Not really sure, would rethink my lean on him if HtS does not flip scum. However, my world completely depends on HtS flipping. I don't like that.




boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 18:57 GMT
#8429
On July 22 2015 03:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
I said fuck you once and it was under an entirely different context, if you wanna hold that against me for your entire life that's your prerogative. For what it's worth I should not have said that.

You are simply not willing to consider anything that contradicts what you've said to that point, it's been the only consistent thing about you this game. I'm not willing to vote rsoultin, hope she's scum, and push her as hard as I can just so you can lynch me the day after or the day after that. We can't have any mislynches regardless of us lynching scum.

So these are my options:
- Convince you you're wrong
- Lynch you and hope you're scum

Seeing as only of these is reasonable, there is no choice. Like I said I'm not really bothered at this point. The afk townies have been very demoralizing. I wish I had the energy to fight tooth and nail for the next 24h but I do not.


No - you said "fuck you" in exactly the same context you're now saying I'm illogical - because of my argumentation and our dialogue when I changed on HF.

Regarding the second bolded: I don't understand that. If we lynch rsoul and she flips town, why would people follow me in lynching you? So that leaves me that you don't wanna lynch her because of a "hope". Well if so, why are you willing to lynch me although you lean me town then? You said you'd lynch me because of a "hope", you even voted me! Why not rsoultin? I don't even want you to push her (go ahead if you want to), I actually want you to sheep me.

Regarding mislynches: I think we have one mislynch left, don't we?

8 Players alive.
1 ML.

7 Players alive.
2 kills at night.

5 players alive.
1 Scum lynch

4 players alive
1 kill at night

3 Players alive.
LYLO.

...
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:00 GMT
#8432
On July 22 2015 03:54 Clarity_nl wrote:
The fact that you think the three most active players are all scum together speaks volumes.

HtS' filter is shorter than Oats filter and I don't think Oats spammed a lot. Also if you're arguing with filters, why exactly did you lynch HF who had the biggest and most active filter of all?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:01 GMT
#8433
On July 22 2015 03:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
6 town 3 scum, mislynch = 5 town 3 scum, 2 kp = ?????

Ah right, all scum can carry KP.
That makes it even more important to kill rsoul tonight. Why aren't you simply following that?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:03 GMT
#8434
On July 22 2015 03:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
If you lynch rsoul and she flips town we lose you dingus

Stop ad hom. So would we do if we lynch anyone and he'd flip town. However I feel like it's really likely she'll flip scum. She was under pressure for reasons quite some days, she was the one pushing the lynch on Holyflare, thus killing a player who'd have been really dangerous for scum, she's experienced enough to know what a danger HF could've been, and ever since HF is dead, she's not nearly putting in as much effort although it's now even more important to kill scum! What's your problem with killing her?!
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:10 GMT
#8437
On July 22 2015 04:05 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 04:01 boxerfred wrote:
On July 22 2015 03:59 Clarity_nl wrote:
6 town 3 scum, mislynch = 5 town 3 scum, 2 kp = ?????

Ah right, all scum can carry KP.
That makes it even more important to kill rsoul tonight. Why aren't you simply following that?


OK apparently this is too hard for you to wrap your head around, so I'll explain it one more time.

I don't think you're capable of changing your mind on me. I literally think you are incapable of that. That doesn't mean you're a bad person, or that you're dumb, but what it does mean is that town loses unless you are scum. I'd rather lose today than 120 hours from now.

If we lynch rsoultin and she flips red we're still gonna be at mylo. If we then lynch trfel and he flips red we're still at mylo, and then you're still going to lynch me.

I don't actually think you're scum, you literally just had another dumbtell regarding how scum kp works, but it doesn't matter.

So you are saying the game is lost. If you end up with me in LYLO, you say I vote you, losing the game for town.
If we lynch town today, it's lost. So all to hope for is that scum kills you or me, right?

Your best shot of having a chance to win is then lynching rsoul and hope for a scum flip. And then hope for me changing my mind. Can you do this? Because if not, you'll probably be lynched today and if you flip town, we're losing.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:15 GMT
#8440
Seriously I don't see town Clarity NOT voting rsoultin if he knows for sure that town loses with a ML. It's him or rsoultin. There's no other train to vote on. If clarity is really really town, he'd lynch rsoultin, having to gamble. There's no way for new evidence to come up. No no no way. So in Clarity's situation as a townie, he'd know that he's town, thus his first priority should be (as it is #1 priority for any of us right now) to not get mislynched.


That is a) a dumb town play or b) a freaking huge scum indicator.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:15 GMT
#8441
oh you ninja'd me.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:21 GMT
#8442
On July 22 2015 04:13 Half the Sky wrote:
Boxerfred are you reading the bloody thread?

Breshke flipped on the day post. And he claimed and claim conditions whilst unusual made sense given his standing in the game (not widely townread, not as influential and not as great a threat as town).

You are considering associations between myself and others. But they make zero sense because of what I did at EoD.

What other than this fear read makes me Mafia?
What prior to EoD day 5 made me Mafia?
How are Ras and I on the same team when I failed to hammer EBH?
Why is EBH Mafia besides his first post?

You have so many questions to answer its not funny.

Bolded part is simply wrong. I have that fear/meta read. I said multiple times I'm not sure. You're not even in discussion for a lynch right now so calm down. Please don't defend now for something that stayed the same since like 3 or 4 days because currently, my read on you actually is irrelevant to the current day.

You failed to hammer EBH, that's true. At this point, 9 players were alive. Mislynch on EBH would've made it 8. KP 6. Scum down, 5. Night, 2 kills, 3 left, with 2 scum. That would have won the game for scum (if I'm correct this time).

If I'm correct, the only world where you're scum would be a world where you failed to vote because of the reasons you stated, as scum. Whoa shit, that's really tinfoilhatty. Or am I wrong on my death calculation?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:26 GMT
#8445
ah yeah 8 alive. excuse my math, had a long af day.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:28 GMT
#8447
On July 22 2015 04:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Basically mislynching and nolynching were equal for town, so town lost information by nolynching.

Also this again is an indicator for a scum hts.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:29 GMT
#8448
On July 22 2015 04:28 Clarity_nl wrote:
But I'm convinced hts is town for what it's worth.

Would you give a list of alive people with your opinions on them?
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 19:43 GMT
#8451
On July 22 2015 04:30 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2015 04:28 boxerfred wrote:
On July 22 2015 04:23 Clarity_nl wrote:
Basically mislynching and nolynching were equal for town, so town lost information by nolynching.

Also this again is an indicator for a scum hts.


Nah, scum!hts would hammer a scumpartner in that situation (doesnt give town more lynches) and just ride towncred to victory. I believe she messed up on her phone and I believe it's alignment indicative -> she's town.

Plenty of time to talk about this later.

That's a great thought yo.
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 21 2015 21:17 GMT
#8463
Somehow I wanna lynch WoS for not being here
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 11:15 GMT
#8506
well I'll switch to Clarity then. If he's town, people at least won't blame me :X
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
July 22 2015 20:00 GMT
#8611
On July 23 2015 02:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
Sorry my posts are so scattered.

I don't think content is the word I would describe when it comes to my lynch.

Given how ad hom you went on me and how emotional you got before it feels really strange how you seem to fade away now.
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 231
NeuroSwarm 191
FoxeR 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3356
Leta 1656
Bale 56
Shine 14
Other Games
summit1g7948
JimRising 567
WinterStarcraft377
ViBE148
Mew2King13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV203
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• davetesta16
• Light_VIP 14
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo687
Other Games
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 46m
Patches Events
11h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 46m
OSC
19h 46m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.