• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:40
CEST 00:40
KST 07:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 138 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 13 2015 09:40 GMT
#641
On June 13 2015 18:29 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 18:24 Oatsmaster wrote:
Btw I'm pretty sure there's only one kp.


can we get confirmation on whether there is 2 or 1 kp?



Mafia only have one factional KP per night.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 09:40 GMT
#642
OK. Just keep in mind that sometimes the post count is inadvertent due to the early pressure put onto bats so he obviously can post more stuff defending himself.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 09:40 GMT
#643
I would lynch geript if we don't lynch bats.
No gg, No skill.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 13 2015 10:02 GMT
#644
I read his filter and if we're voting BS for no quality post, geript's post are worse. Didn't find anything scummy per se, but there is the push on moosy for a weird reason ... and that's it. He doesn't even answer properly to questions.

WOS why did you stop voting him ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 13 2015 10:22 GMT
#645
Geript could you expand on two things when you come back ?

1
On June 13 2015 03:08 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 10:12 Sulfurus wrote:
I'm starting to really like the case on Kickstarter; he has made a lot of posts that give the illusion of being a helpful towny with his PSA and rule clarifications but they are really just filler and something that the mods already have covered.

On top of that I think n00bKing's defense of ruXx is spot on which gives even more validity to the Kickstarter push.

##Vote: Kickstarter

(I admit that in a vacuum I would probably scum read Bats more but I've learned my lesson from last game)

This post is pretty bad.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 10:30 Kickstart wrote:
Because I've had the urge to troll you since I came back to playing mafia Oats. I can't help myself. Don't worry though the 2 scums atm are ruxxar and sulfurus so you are not in my tunnel atm.

[...]
Oooh Damdred replaced in. That guy's town 100%. ezpz.

On June 13 2015 06:41 geript wrote:
Nah. Damdred is 100% town. He's gotten pretty easy to read.

It's pretty cool that you can read damdred (= but this game he's impossible for to read atm due to lack of posts. Were you saying that if he's town you're going to know it for sure later ? And do you read damdred town right now ?

2
On June 13 2015 06:56 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 06:47 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 06:47 geript wrote:
Wave not making association cases would be far more concerning. Not a fan of trfel


Why don't you like Trfel?

Not really something something I can put my finger on. Feels I guess. Maybe my impression of his meta is off from his actual meta since I don't think I've played a game with him for a bit.
[...]

I would be super interested if you took the time to reread Trfel's past game with you and expand on that. If you don't have the time to do that, could you at least try to explain this more ?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-06-13 11:35:19
June 13 2015 11:34 GMT
#646
Oh fish ul Votecount


Oatsmaster (0): Kickstart
ruXxar (0): Trfel
Kickstart (0): Sulfurus
Sulfurus (5): Kickstart, geript, batsnacks, WaveOfShadow, scott11331373737373771317371373
Batsnacks (): n00bKing, ruXxar, Oatsmaster, sulfurus, Rels, Trfel

scott113133373737131731371313713137 (0): Rels
Geript (0): WaveofShadow
Rels (0): batsnacks

Not Voting (3):
MoosyDoosy
Damdred
Rels

Currently Batsnacksis set to be lynched with 5 votes!
Remember to vote in the voting thread
Day ends in
Try TL Mafia!!!
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
June 13 2015 11:59 GMT
#647
Alright I have to go. I will check from my phone from time to time. For now my vote is on geript. May switch to Damdred if he keeps on lurking.

If nobody changes vote and I have to choose between the two wagons I'll vote Sulfu.

##Vote geript
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 13 2015 12:35 GMT
#648
Where is ruxxar? I'm about to hurt some feelings. Dude hasn't re-evaluated his read on me since the beginning of the day. Same with n00b. If either of you are town you are hurting your chances of winning by being so stubborn.

I don't see myself unvoting sulfurus he has gone on to misrepresent my play last game 3 times now and is using his misrepresentations of my play as an excuse to vote me.

If Damdred, geript and wave could start posting immediately that would be nice too. Especially damdred.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:37 GMT
#649
On June 13 2015 21:35 batsnacks wrote:
Where is ruxxar? I'm about to hurt some feelings. Dude hasn't re-evaluated his read on me since the beginning of the day. Same with n00b. If either of you are town you are hurting your chances of winning by being so stubborn.

I don't see myself unvoting sulfurus he has gone on to misrepresent my play last game 3 times now and is using his misrepresentations of my play as an excuse to vote me.

If Damdred, geript and wave could start posting immediately that would be nice too. Especially damdred.

so what rels said when he unvoted is accurate?
I havent re-evaluated my read on you either bats.
I really dont like your opening and its really convincing to me at least that you are mafia, no matter that you have spammed the thread with nothing of use.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:37 GMT
#650
And now you are scumreading people just because they think you are mafia???
No gg, No skill.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 13 2015 12:39 GMT
#651
On June 13 2015 21:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
And now you are scumreading people just because they think you are mafia???


Stop being a pain in the ass. This is why kickstart hates you. I said I scumread sulfurus because he is lying about how I played last game and using his lies to justify voting me. His number one reason for voting me is that he thinks he can scum read me because I'm playing similarly to last game.

Here:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/485267-newbie-student-mafia-x?user=batsnacks
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:43 GMT
#652
Where is ruxxar? I'm about to hurt some feelings. Dude hasn't re-evaluated his read on me since the beginning of the day. Same with n00b. If either of you are town you are hurting your chances of winning by being so stubborn.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:47 GMT
#653
am I confusing something?

sulfurus says you are playing differently to last game and I agree.
On June 13 2015 08:24 Sulfurus wrote:

So they may not be the strongest town reads on those I called town but I think you guys are right and bats really is playing differently this game.

##Vote: Batsnacks


No gg, No skill.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 13 2015 12:51 GMT
#654
On June 13 2015 21:43 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
Where is ruxxar? I'm about to hurt some feelings. Dude hasn't re-evaluated his read on me since the beginning of the day. Same with n00b. If either of you are town you are hurting your chances of winning by being so stubborn.



That isn't a scum read. That is me being concerned that ruxxar and n00b are making mistakes that could cost town the game. They should have a dialog with me before the lynch because I'm town and I can convince them I'm town, or at the very least not the best lynch today.

Yes you are guilty of the same I should have included you too. I completely disagree that most of what I've posted is useless I think I have easily contributed more to this game than anyone else, certainly more than you since your biggest contribution is tunneling a town for 70%ish percent of the day all because you didn't like my opening.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:53 GMT
#655
But you dont want to convince me or Trfel?

Ok bats, quote 5 posts you think will help town lynch mafia.
So that does not include fluff and defensive posts.


No gg, No skill.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 13 2015 12:54 GMT
#656
On June 13 2015 21:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
am I confusing something?

sulfurus says you are playing differently to last game and I agree.
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 08:24 Sulfurus wrote:

So they may not be the strongest town reads on those I called town but I think you guys are right and bats really is playing differently this game.

##Vote: Batsnacks




Someone's confusing something that's for sure:
On June 13 2015 05:30 Sulfurus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:12 geript wrote:
On June 13 2015 04:37 Sulfurus wrote:
@geript That's good that you no longer scum read Moosy but Bats hasn't made the same realization you have and you townread two of the people voting on him. So what do you think of him?

I'd rather lynch you.


You just completely avoided my question. What do you think of Bats?

@Wave ruXx makes a good case on him here and I would probably have my vote on him if it weren't for the fact that he played similar to this as town in the last newbie game. Essentially more thought needs to be put in before he gets bandwagoned.

Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:55 GMT
#657
Im pretty sure bats is mafia.

certainly more than you since your biggest contribution is tunneling a town for 70%ish percent of the day all because you didn't like my opening.

If bats was town, he would say "tunneling me for 70% of the day", not "a town for 70%".
No gg, No skill.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
June 13 2015 12:55 GMT
#658
On June 13 2015 21:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
But you dont want to convince me or Trfel?

Ok bats, quote 5 posts you think will help town lynch mafia.
So that does not include fluff and defensive posts.




I'm not quoting my filter for you.

I am actively trying to convince you and would be delighted if Trfel joined in. Trfel at the very least is scuming me for recent things. You, noob, and rux just didn't like my opening.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:56 GMT
#659
On June 13 2015 21:54 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 21:47 Oatsmaster wrote:
am I confusing something?

sulfurus says you are playing differently to last game and I agree.
On June 13 2015 08:24 Sulfurus wrote:

So they may not be the strongest town reads on those I called town but I think you guys are right and bats really is playing differently this game.

##Vote: Batsnacks




Someone's confusing something that's for sure:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 05:30 Sulfurus wrote:
On June 13 2015 05:12 geript wrote:
On June 13 2015 04:37 Sulfurus wrote:
@geript That's good that you no longer scum read Moosy but Bats hasn't made the same realization you have and you townread two of the people voting on him. So what do you think of him?

I'd rather lynch you.


You just completely avoided my question. What do you think of Bats?

@Wave ruXx makes a good case on him here and I would probably have my vote on him if it weren't for the fact that he played similar to this as town in the last newbie game. Essentially more thought needs to be put in before he gets bandwagoned.


The quote I posted is later than this quote and he clearly says that he thinks you are playing differently now.

I really dont know what you think you are trying to do.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
June 13 2015 12:56 GMT
#660
On June 13 2015 21:55 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 21:53 Oatsmaster wrote:
But you dont want to convince me or Trfel?

Ok bats, quote 5 posts you think will help town lynch mafia.
So that does not include fluff and defensive posts.




I'm not quoting my filter for you.

I am actively trying to convince you and would be delighted if Trfel joined in. Trfel at the very least is scuming me for recent things. You, noob, and rux just didn't like my opening.

Lol you mean you cant find 5 posts.
Ok bats. Ok.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 138 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O172
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft317
Nina 90
ViBE76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14519
ZZZero.O 172
firebathero 103
Hyuk 68
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm133
febbydoto82
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 956
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5913
Other Games
summit1g7728
FrodaN2259
JimRising 342
mouzStarbuck318
ToD266
KnowMe246
ArmadaUGS108
Mew2King51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1188
BasetradeTV180
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• musti20045 31
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie580
• Shiphtur204
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 21m
INu's Battles
13h 21m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 21m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.