• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9402 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:05 GMT
#530
talk to me about artie and damdy -flops on- or about part of my list you disagree with

artie just seems...i dunnae, like people keep saying he's doing stuff but off the top of my head i can't really recall what aside from being charitable about my negative toneread on his entrance vote xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:15 GMT
#534
On April 23 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
He scum read Trfel.
And actually as I recall that read is mostly based on meta and contrary to your read soniv kind of interested to see how that plays out.

Also don't quite get that yamato read Trfel.


well, that's easy, wave lol >< i'm right

the really question is whether or not it's reasonable for artie to be wrong about truffle and still town

(truffle is a super easy read imo)

meh guess i should actually read artanis' filter :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:22 GMT
#537
On April 22 2015 19:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Dunno what to think of the BH post. I think I could make a better one for Yamato, but that doesn't make him scum.

I actually think Trfel is my biggest scumread atm. In LXX, it was extremely difficult to get him to townread me. I literally had to move mountains (still tired) before he stopped being suspicious of me. This game, he randomly decided to get suspicious of me due to that post where I said I'd wait for Palmar/BH, then after a few posts on it he randomly decided I'm a townlean again. I sense a lack of true suspicion in him; it feels like he's just trying to push whatever seems easiest to push at the time. He's also giving off a lot of free townreads which doesn't fit into the suspicious Trfel I've played with in LXX. He feels far too ironclad in his opinions.

##Vote Trfel


lol

this is just a bad read anyway >< i'd need to look at the context of the truffle switches, but he's saying his opinions are too ironclad while describing a point where truffle's reads waffled on him? then comparing it to....guardians maybe? not sure which one is LXX to be honest, but i know that guardians is the last game we all played together
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:25 GMT
#539
On April 23 2015 06:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
He scum read Trfel.
And actually as I recall that read is mostly based on meta and contrary to your read soniv kind of interested to see how that plays out.

Also don't quite get that yamato read Trfel.


well, that's easy, wave lol >< i'm right

the really question is whether or not it's reasonable for artie to be wrong about truffle and still town

(truffle is a super easy read imo)

meh guess i should actually read artanis' filter :/

I dunno I guess maybe i should appreciate your 100 percent correct t rate on Trfel but it's a pretty nebulous read/concept for me to have to accept in a game based in cases/evidence.


if you don't like meta and you don't like tone i'm kinda wasting my time detailing it anyway, with the added issue of perhaps alerting truffle to what the red flags in his play are when he's scum/3rd party...

i don't mind going more in depth, but if you just look at his play here you see the effort he's been putting in (sporadically, but still) coupled with an almost carelessness about how others read his actions...the voting gooberliness, mainly

plus i think it's actually quite townie for someone to go...hey guys i'm writing a case on x...oh nevermind there's really not anything there that definitively makes x scum
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:26 GMT
#540
On April 23 2015 06:24 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 06:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
He scum read Trfel.
And actually as I recall that read is mostly based on meta and contrary to your read soniv kind of interested to see how that plays out.

Also don't quite get that yamato read Trfel.


well, that's easy, wave lol >< i'm right

the really question is whether or not it's reasonable for artie to be wrong about truffle and still town

(truffle is a super easy read imo)

meh guess i should actually read artanis' filter :/
I think that Artanis's scumread of me actually looks good for him. He makes a good point, and that's the sort of read that I expect from him. Would he do that as mafia? Not sure, but I think that he knows that he won't mislynch me this game (or at least, he will need much more evidence first).

I'm still leaning town on Artanis, though is absence is concerning me. Does he agree with the Blazinghand wagon? If not, he should be here and trying to stop it. At the time of his last post, there were four votes on Blazinghand.

If anything looks suspicious, that is it. He doesn't care if Blazinghand is lynched or not.


that's actually what bugged me...he commented on BH's case to the effect of not really being interested in it then decided you were scum for a reason i can't follow, when i habitually meta/toneread you
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:32 GMT
#542
though i guess i do get part of it...if he hadn't described the waffle in the middle which actually sounds a lot like a town truffle...and just left it at ironclad opinions with easy townreads, cause yeah truffle is generally slow to commit on reads
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:33 GMT
#543
On April 23 2015 06:30 Trfel wrote:
I take it back, I just have terrible reading comprehension.

Artanis did comment on Blazinghand, first not convinced that he was scum due to his case, and then felt that it was an okay lynch due to the followup. Maybe I need to get my eyes checked.

It isn't a very large or amazing amount of information on Blazinghand, but I suppose I can see it from the perspective who sees an okay lynch, but also sees everyone ignoring what is (in his opinion) a better lynch.


xP if he were pushing it i might agree here
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:34 GMT
#544
On April 23 2015 00:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 21:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's your ironclad reasoning palmar? Calling me scum for shit I've already explained in thread and saying 'I don't know what yamato is doing?'

Gj

Artanis any thoughts on BH at all? Did you read what I wrote?

I don't like his unwillingness to comment on other things. I don't like his case on Damdred particularly either. As has been said, it's a narrative. Seems like a good chance to flip scum.

I need to do some more work on Trfel and flesh my read on him out but I have to leave for theater in a sec. Will get something done later tonight. Kinda annoyed no one's commented on him since I called him scummy but you though.


mmm or maybe just benching the read for later?

okay i guess i can give artie some space to see what comes of this
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:36 GMT
#546
you said you'd like to see reactions to his case, damdy...did you get anything out of it?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:44 GMT
#549
lol ><

eh i'd like to think this group of players could tell a bad case when they saw one...still, does a bad case make him scum? my reaction was partially to his case and more to his attitude in the thread -_- you've played with him more. i saw him tunnel VA in that one game with the two JKs...but he still seemed willing to at least discuss other things. here it's just case + resistance to any further discussion + finding an excuse to say we shouldn't lynch him again for the second day in a row
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:45 GMT
#550
On April 23 2015 06:40 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 00:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 22 2015 21:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's your ironclad reasoning palmar? Calling me scum for shit I've already explained in thread and saying 'I don't know what yamato is doing?'

Gj

Artanis any thoughts on BH at all? Did you read what I wrote?

I don't like his unwillingness to comment on other things. I don't like his case on Damdred particularly either. As has been said, it's a narrative. Seems like a good chance to flip scum.

I need to do some more work on Trfel and flesh my read on him out but I have to leave for theater in a sec. Will get something done later tonight. Kinda annoyed no one's commented on him since I called him scummy but you though.


mmm or maybe just benching the read for later?

okay i guess i can give artie some space to see what comes of this
It seemed to me that Artanis would be back later to finish his read on me.

Artanis is sort of null, I suppose, given both his semi-weak stance on Blazinghand and not having the thread leadership that I thought he did at a glance.

I expect scum to be among Artanis, yamato77, and maybe Breshke, even though I can't demonstrate that any of them are clear scum yet.


what has you uncertain about breshke?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 21:51 GMT
#554
On April 23 2015 06:45 Damdred wrote:
I kinda said all of that and pointed to other games where he did the exact same thing as scum . And everyone called me bad and put me in the meh pile. Its a sad world we live in....sad indeed


you said it before the giant shiny post of blah? i'm sorry but inactive is inactive...i don't know how anyone gets anything out of that, even if it's more likely for bh to play up the inactivity as scum...

i'm more interested in the blinders bit...as in complete tunnel to the exclusion of all else
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:08 GMT
#560
On April 23 2015 06:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
It's not the fact that's it's a narrative or even that it's a bad case. It's closer to what you describe rsoul in that he has very clearly not been interested in anything else, and despite the effort he put in (and is constantly boasting about) does not actually seem to care whatsoever.

Are you voting him for attitude though rsoul? Because I can tell you that is very typical BH.

And damdred I actually agree with you here. I can't tell if it's good bad or just weird that everybody shit on BH immediately.

It could simply be that BH is scum and one of the people who didn't bother to say anything about it is s um with him.


eh, his attitude makes it easier to lynch him, yes lol ><

but it's for everything else i've already stated, as well. i just want to make sure this doesn't fit into his town game? tbh, when you and bresh were in the thread and i was being a pmsing bitch lol >< y'all still worked with me, while he flamed it. i generally see that as scum behavior, promoting chaos. if that's normal for him, though, i guess i can take your word for it xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:08 GMT
#561
On April 23 2015 06:54 yamato77 wrote:
So today, I'm in a good mood.

Sup dudes (and dudette)?


hi? got anything for us?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:09 GMT
#562
On April 23 2015 06:57 Palmar wrote:
I have no idea whether or not BH is mafia. If you want my opinion on it you'll have to wait a cycle.

But tbh, I don't particularly care, you can lynch him if you want to.


hmmm i don't really want to lynch wave though so :/
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:12 GMT
#566
On April 23 2015 07:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hi, just got home. Anything urgent that needs attention now?


can you flesh out your read on truffle for me please? not necessarily urgent, but i want to know why you don't like bh but still are on truffle...your metaread isn't really resonating with me the way i'd expect it to
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:13 GMT
#567
On April 23 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
hrmmmm, do you want to lynch someone else besides bh rsoultin


lol if he suddenly dropped dead and i had a gun to my head? artie is the one i'm most suspicious of after him xP

do you want to lynch someone else besides bh?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:17 GMT
#569
On April 23 2015 07:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:11 Damdred wrote:
yes you just got hammered artani I need you to post your final reads

I've posted my reads in the thread already my friend.
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:12 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 07:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hi, just got home. Anything urgent that needs attention now?


can you flesh out your read on truffle for me please? not necessarily urgent, but i want to know why you don't like bh but still are on truffle...your metaread isn't really resonating with me the way i'd expect it to

I'll work on that soonish. I just feel like the flip from scummy on me to townie on me was far too 'easy' for how I've experienced him in the past. That set alarm bells off, but I haven't had the time to dig into him further yet.

I don't like BH in that I don't think he's done anything particularly townie and done a few things that are bad. I just have no idea if the bad things make him scum. BH is particularly tough to read and I'm not sure it'll ever become clearer in the future so I don't oppose the lynch either. With a few townreads in the thread and him not being one of them I'm fine with his lynch, but am not confident enough in him flipping scum to vote for him at this juncture.


alright, well, if you've got a scumread you are sure of, or at least more sure of, speak up, yeah?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:20 GMT
#571
On April 23 2015 07:18 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:13 rsoultin wrote:
On April 23 2015 07:10 Damdred wrote:
hrmmmm, do you want to lynch someone else besides bh rsoultin


lol if he suddenly dropped dead and i had a gun to my head? artie is the one i'm most suspicious of after him xP

do you want to lynch someone else besides bh?


I'm honestly not sure. I don't have much of a secondary scum read Palmar is Null and Artie is on the lower side if not in the leaning section


thoughts on yamato?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 22 2015 22:26 GMT
#574
On April 23 2015 07:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Can anyone concisely explain why they're suspicious of me other than not posting as much which I've already mentioned I would pregame and have done in the last game I've played as well (and flipped town in but is ongoing so shh)?


your contributions don't impress me ^^ what's more valuable is you doing the work you'd said you'd do on truffle so i can get a better read on you

i don't care if you're posting less. that's whatever. what i do expect, though, if you've decided to post less is higher quality posting
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 607
ProTech139
UpATreeSC 121
JuggernautJason54
MindelVK 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29897
Calm 2918
Shuttle 759
firebathero 155
Mini 144
Dewaltoss 121
soO 34
Hyun 29
HiyA 28
Aegong 20
[ Show more ]
NaDa 20
Bale 19
PianO 18
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8289
XaKoH 341
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1599
fl0m1555
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu612
Other Games
FrodaN2959
B2W.Neo604
Beastyqt584
mouzStarbuck423
Livibee184
ToD153
C9.Mang0134
KnowMe131
RotterdaM98
Trikslyr88
Mew2King45
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki33
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1045
• Shiphtur651
• WagamamaTV238
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 8m
Replay Cast
3h 53m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.