• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:32
CEST 04:32
KST 11:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9757 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 234

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4661
On April 03 2015 03:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.

HAPA ALREADY DIED.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:42 GMT
#4662
On April 03 2015 03:40 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.


One already died. Hapa (Jace, the Mindseer or whatever) was a planeswalker.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4663
On April 03 2015 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.

No. He is only one Planeswalkers.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4664
IF VAYNE DIES 2 PLANESWALKER WITHOUT ULTIMATE ARE DEAD.
WILL YOU LEAVE THE GAME IF THAT HAPPENS?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4665
On April 03 2015 03:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.

No. He is only one Planeswalkers.

Hapa was a planeswalker and he did not use his ultimate.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 02 2015 18:44 GMT
#4666
Vote Count:

Half the Sky (1): batsnacks, Crossfire99
Alakaslam (3): VayneAuthority, batsnacks, Sepulchre
kitaman27 (1): Half the Sky
yamato77 (1): Snarfs
VayneAuthority (2): Blazinghand, yamato77

Not Voting (11): Onegu, Holyflare, justanothertownie, Keirathi, Trfel, Damdred, VisceraEyes, kitaman27, ObiWanShinobi, ExO_, Alakaslam

Currently with 19 alive it takes 10 in order to lynch. Currently No One is set to be lynched.

Day 2 ends in on Friday, Apr 03 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:45 GMT
#4667
On April 03 2015 03:39 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:38 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

I realized Vayne attempting to play the game is actually a scumtell

just out of curiousity, what was your original set of reservations? Not that there's any reason not to vote vayne, he's like super obvo scum

the lynch seemed like it was based on a unverifiable redcheck
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:45 GMT
#4668
Hapahauli was jace the mind sculptor. This sounds like some kind of sorcerer, specifically a neuromancer?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:46 GMT
#4669
On April 03 2015 03:42 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:40 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.


One already died. Hapa (Jace, the Mindseer or whatever) was a planeswalker.

Derp

Ok then, yes I will not only exit but exit with honors
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:46 GMT
#4670
On April 03 2015 03:44 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.

No. He is only one Planeswalkers.


On April 01 2015 03:12 GreYMisT wrote:
Hapahauli, as Jace the Mind Sculptor, has been Electrocuted!
+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal. you are Jace The Mind-Sculptor. You are a powerful practicioner in blue magic and were banned in standard constructed.

You start with 4 loyalty. If you drop to 0 loyalty you die. You have 4 abilities which either cost or grant loyalty. you may only use one ability per night.
Memory Lapse +2 loyalty: You two-way busdrive two target players. You will receive flavor text from one of the two player's roles at random.
Scry +0 loyalty: You will learn a random flavor text in the game. You cannot learn the same text twice from this ability.
Unsummon -1 loyalty: All actions that would happen on target player (excluding this action and factional KP) are delayed 1 cycle.
Parallel Thoughts -8 loyalty: You may target half of the players in the game. The next day those players will all be trapped in one of your illusions and move to another thread. That thread will have its own lynch. During that day players in one thread will not be able to quote, vote for, or action on players in the other thread. At the conclusion of the day, the players will return to the main game again. If your power would cause there to be less than 3 players in any thread at the start of the day, it will fail. You will be refunded your loyalty points.

You win with town.

"The pyromancer summoned up her mightiest onslaught of fire and rage. Jace feigned interest."


http://www.planeswalkerslibrary.com/card/Jace-the-Mind-Sculptor

Type: Planeswalker
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 18:46 GMT
#4671
On April 03 2015 03:45 Alakaslam wrote:
neuromancer


great novel
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:47 GMT
#4672
On April 03 2015 03:45 Alakaslam wrote:
Hapahauli was jace the mind sculptor. This sounds like some kind of sorcerer, specifically a neuromancer?

http://gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Card/Details.aspx?multiverseid=195297
Writer@WriterYamato
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:47 GMT
#4673
On April 03 2015 03:41 Keirathi wrote:
BH:

I wouldn't be opposed to a VA lynch if you, you know, actually explained what made him scum.

A check one a 100% unconfirmed target in a game with bussers/whatever else is possible isn't enough.

I think it's quite possible that he's scum, but you seem like 90%+ sure. I'd like to hear your reasons.


Given that I've literally said I'm 75% sure I don't know where you get 90%+

Basically here's how it goes:

I think there's a 90% chance Marv checked VA. He crumbed no-one else. It makes sense.

I think that, given that, there's probably only like a 20% chance that VA was framed or busdriven with scum (our busdriver didn't claim a va bus, though there could be a scum busdriver or something too, hence the high percentage)

so an 80% chance the check is legit, and a 90% chance it was on VA, which comes out to about 75%, and tah's with generous estimates all around. I think my calcs are on point.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:47 GMT
#4674
##Spine VayneAuthority
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:48 GMT
#4675
If this works and slam does not leave the game we lynch him today 100 %.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:48 GMT
#4676
assuming that's dayvig, that certainly makes things much easier.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:48 GMT
#4677
You can thank me later slam.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:49 GMT
#4678
On April 03 2015 03:47 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:41 Keirathi wrote:
BH:

I wouldn't be opposed to a VA lynch if you, you know, actually explained what made him scum.

A check one a 100% unconfirmed target in a game with bussers/whatever else is possible isn't enough.

I think it's quite possible that he's scum, but you seem like 90%+ sure. I'd like to hear your reasons.


Given that I've literally said I'm 75% sure I don't know where you get 90%+

Basically here's how it goes:

I think there's a 90% chance Marv checked VA. He crumbed no-one else. It makes sense.

I think that, given that, there's probably only like a 20% chance that VA was framed or busdriven with scum (our busdriver didn't claim a va bus, though there could be a scum busdriver or something too, hence the high percentage)

so an 80% chance the check is legit, and a 90% chance it was on VA, which comes out to about 75%, and tah's with generous estimates all around. I think my calcs are on point.

Just ignore the fucking check.

You're perfectly capable of looking at his filter. Look there and tell me why he's scum.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 18:49 GMT
#4679
Hey guys, i'm going to explain my role in detail at this point and why I've been half telling the truth at points. This will most likely cause me to be lynched but that's ok. I'm still debating whether I should retire today or not and i'll explain this in a bit as we go.

Firstly I will explain the mechanics and itemization I have with my role without quoting from my pm. I start the game off with four items in my inventory, I have a bullet, a gun, a stealth suit and a Vest. I have the ability during the night cycles to load my rifle with the bullet to use my stealth and my vest is a passive ability that I have but can pass off. I can also pass off each of my items If I pass off one of my items like I did d1 I lose the opportunity to do anything else during the night cycle.

My opening action N1 was to load my rifle, but talking and getting threatened by JAT I claimed to JAT and under further interrogation Kita as well. And as such I am not in possession of my rifle at this moment in time, HOWEVER I am in possession of the bullet at present. The items got really messed up D1 so its quite possibly scum is just sitting around with an empty rifle on 0 KP because I kept the KP power. So town shouldn't have to worry about that to much at this point in time.

Last Night I used stealth and found some interesting results that i'll talk about in a moment. I'll talk about my wincondition now.

My wincondition is this, you win the game completion of your accepted contracts at points in the game. When your contract dies you have the option to leave the game and gift a .5 KP to any player of your choice, if you do not leave the game you accept another contract and on completion you retire from the game and are able to gift a 1 KP shot to anyone in the game of your choosing on exit.

I have been hesitant and I hinted about this to LS and Koshi roughly I should of told HTS in full so she could back me up.

Currently I have the information who my next target would be if I stay in the game, and i'm tempted to take it so that I can deliver a full KP to someone town as I suspect my target is mafia aligned at this point in time.

IE my target is Moriaty if I decide to accept and go for the full KP instead of .5.

Any questions or thoughts?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:49 GMT
#4680
You can thank me later town for pushing VA for like, 72 hours despite the jubbery. I'm not sure I'd actually have pulled it off without JAT
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 100
PiLiPiLi 28
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2380
ViBE145
Bale 32
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
NeuroSwarm183
League of Legends
Doublelift4906
Counter-Strike
summit1g7081
taco 664
Other Games
JimRising 543
C9.Mang0315
WinterStarcraft249
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick993
BasetradeTV186
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 112
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP94
• poizon28 31
• davetesta29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra924
• Shiphtur247
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
7h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
9h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
Patches Events
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.