• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9748 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 232

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:19 GMT
#4621
If you are what you are claiming losing is entirely your own fault for not being cooperative slam. I also have not a single clue why you thought shortening the day would help you achieve any of those win cons.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:19 GMT
#4622
Or lynched for being 3P with KP. I was lynched for being survivor once, I know how to be 3P. It is never as easy as it looks.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:20 GMT
#4623
On April 03 2015 03:19 Blazinghand wrote:
Yeah if that's actually Slam's wincon I think we could make him work for the town. if there are any more you have slam let us know.

so slam, we could strike a deal with you; you work to lynch scum and if none of them flip planeswalker at some point we'll have the time-traveling perfectionist act on you

We already know another plainswalker.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:20 GMT
#4624
actually, how likely is it that Slam is just making all this up? he DID shorten the day and thereby save vayneauthority, who is probably still scum.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#4625
On April 03 2015 03:19 justanothertownie wrote:
If you are what you are claiming losing is entirely your own fault for not being cooperative slam. I also have not a single clue why you thought shortening the day would help you achieve any of those win cons.

I didn't want GLaDOS to get lynched because I thought WoS was Lavos.

I would have achieved 3 wincons and earned special recognition.

Save was something else entirely.

And yes it's my fault for playing poorly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:21 GMT
#4626
On April 03 2015 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Or lynched for being 3P with KP. I was lynched for being survivor once, I know how to be 3P. It is never as easy as it looks.

Dude, did you read catastrophe/played in it? I was outed as antitown 3p on day2 and survived until the end of the game. And I did not have multiple easy wincons like you.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:22 GMT
#4627
On April 03 2015 03:19 Blazinghand wrote:
wait slam when you win do you exit the game or does the game end

I exit the game.

I cannot win since my KP ability kills me tonight with 2KP.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:22 GMT
#4628
On April 03 2015 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
actually, how likely is it that Slam is just making all this up? he DID shorten the day and thereby save vayneauthority, who is probably still scum.

And who is a motherfucking planeswalker.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 18:22 GMT
#4629
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm


So where exactly does "ending the day in a no-lynch" fit among those considering your desire to "townside"?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:23 GMT
#4630
On April 03 2015 03:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Or lynched for being 3P with KP. I was lynched for being survivor once, I know how to be 3P. It is never as easy as it looks.

Dude, did you read catastrophe/played in it? I was outed as antitown 3p on day2 and survived until the end of the game. And I did not have multiple easy wincons like you.

Yes I know "you played poorly slam"

I GET it, shut the hell up.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:26 GMT
#4631
On April 03 2015 03:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm


So where exactly does "ending the day in a no-lynch" fit among those considering your desire to "townside"?

Please answer this slam.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:27 GMT
#4632
On April 03 2015 03:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:20 Blazinghand wrote:
actually, how likely is it that Slam is just making all this up? he DID shorten the day and thereby save vayneauthority, who is probably still scum.

And who is a motherfucking planeswalker.

oh

wtf
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:28 GMT
#4633
And suppose the following:

Vayne claims to have stolen a vote today. So, if Vayne is town he has NOT performed his ultimate. Were VA to die, you would be removed from the game, yes?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:29 GMT
#4634
On April 03 2015 03:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:13 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.

So you are telling me that it is impossible to tell but on the other hand me not having scumreads is loltastic? Sick logic there bro.

I would expect the ever-dogged JAT to be all over someone at this point in the game, as tirelessly he tunnels.

But meh, you could just be losing fire.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:29 GMT
#4635
Like, if we lynch VA you would leave the game immediately?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:29 GMT
#4636
OK so despite Vayne's claim though, I don't see any reason he still can't be scum. I still think chances are Marv checked him and I know the check was red. We all seemed on board enough to lynch vayne yesterday, why all the hesitance today?

##vote vayneauthority
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:30 GMT
#4637
On April 03 2015 03:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:13 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.

So you are telling me that it is impossible to tell but on the other hand me not having scumreads is loltastic? Sick logic there bro.

I would expect the ever-dogged JAT to be all over someone at this point in the game, as tirelessly he tunnels.

But meh, you could just be losing fire.

I tunneled maybe 2 people as town in my whole mafia career. I don't tirelessly tunnel.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 18:31 GMT
#4638
On April 03 2015 02:15 yamato77 wrote:
I literally don't care about the outcome of this game any longer


So you will be replacing out or....?

On April 02 2015 09:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:12 kitaman27 wrote:
I'll try to get to yamato and VE's filter now.


Yes please. Your opinion on those would be really appreciated. There are only so many people left on your list if you know what I mean.


Your turn now?

On April 03 2015 01:04 Snarfs wrote:
I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?


Who is telling you this? They should justify it if it is true because no one has ever stated this to me.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:32 GMT
#4639
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:32 GMT
#4640
On April 03 2015 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:04 Snarfs wrote:
I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?


Who is telling you this? They should justify it if it is true because no one has ever stated this to me.

He already quoted the posts he was talking about. Seems like a misunderstanding to me.
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings47
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 210
PiLiPiLi 47
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3898
ViBE138
BeSt 108
Bale 32
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
Other Games
summit1g7227
JimRising 637
WinterStarcraft475
C9.Mang0274
Sick91
febbydoto5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1088
BasetradeTV147
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP114
• practicex 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
5h 57m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
7h 57m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 57m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 57m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Patches Events
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.