• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 233

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 335 Next
ExO_
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States2316 Posts
April 02 2015 18:32 GMT
#4641
So we lynch slam today yes? Anything I missed?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:33 GMT
#4642
On April 03 2015 03:31 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:04 Snarfs wrote:
I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?


Who is telling you this? They should justify it if it is true because no one has ever stated this to me.


It was this:

On April 03 2015 01:33 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE isn't scum.

I tend to agree.

It was you and wave. Wave sounded a lot more sure than you.

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:33 GMT
#4643
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:34 GMT
#4644
On April 03 2015 03:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm


So where exactly does "ending the day in a no-lynch" fit among those considering your desire to "townside"?

I realized lynching GLaDOS only fulfilled 2 and it was gaining traction and I panicked.

I also thought Koshi the QTpie would be announced and thought that was absolutely hilarious and awesome
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:36 GMT
#4645
honestly my level of interest in Slam's bullshittery is super low, and this is giving me a headache. We all think Vayne is scum, yes? So what are we even doing? Let's vote him. And let's try to get a majority on him before the half way point in teh day, just in case, yes? ಠ_ಠ
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:36 GMT
#4646
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:37 GMT
#4647
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:37 GMT
#4648
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4649
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

Good man.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4650
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4651
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

*if we lynch HIM
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:38 GMT
#4652
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

I realized Vayne attempting to play the game is actually a scumtell
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:39 GMT
#4653
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:39 GMT
#4654
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.


Dang that observation is on point as fuck, maybe you're not scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:39 GMT
#4655
On April 03 2015 03:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:32 yamato77 wrote:
I'm all for lynching vayne today.

##vote: vayneauthority


What changed from yesterday?

On April 01 2015 03:33 yamato77 wrote:
I have a hypothesis on who killed Hapa, but it's not really important.

I also have reservations about lynching VA, and they are important. This feels like a horrible idea. Unfortunately majority lynch makes this game hard.

Would people be opposed to lynching someone like damdred/batsnacks/BH? I have bad feelings about all 3.

I realized Vayne attempting to play the game is actually a scumtell

just out of curiousity, what was your original set of reservations? Not that there's any reason not to vote vayne, he's like super obvo scum
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:39 GMT
#4656
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:40 GMT
#4657
On April 03 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:38 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

How? What, is he knight agyros or whatever?

He is a planeswalker that if he didn't lie has not used his ultimate.

Feel free to kill him but 2 need to die.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4658
BH:

I wouldn't be opposed to a VA lynch if you, you know, actually explained what made him scum.

A check one a 100% unconfirmed target in a game with bussers/whatever else is possible isn't enough.

I think it's quite possible that he's scum, but you seem like 90%+ sure. I'd like to hear your reasons.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4659
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down to the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

EBWOP
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:41 GMT
#4660
On April 03 2015 03:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:36 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
SLAM PLEASE CONFIRM YOU ARE LEAVING THE GAME ONCE WE LYNCH VA.

Yes I will die to my own KP wtf

I thought you would die in the night? If we lynch him you would have won by then, no?

And, I die down the the hour I submitted- I may randomly pass before the lynch even happens for all I know.

I stated my wincons, I did not state my abilities and their drawbacks.

Suppose the following situation.
Vayne, a planeswalker without ultimate dies while you are still alive. Will you leave the game y/n?
I want you to answer this question.
Prev 1 231 232 233 234 235 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.