• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:47
CEST 00:47
KST 07:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7721 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 235

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 335 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:49 GMT
#4681
Meh I have never really been one for card games.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:50 GMT
#4682
On April 03 2015 03:49 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:47 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:41 Keirathi wrote:
BH:

I wouldn't be opposed to a VA lynch if you, you know, actually explained what made him scum.

A check one a 100% unconfirmed target in a game with bussers/whatever else is possible isn't enough.

I think it's quite possible that he's scum, but you seem like 90%+ sure. I'd like to hear your reasons.


Given that I've literally said I'm 75% sure I don't know where you get 90%+

Basically here's how it goes:

I think there's a 90% chance Marv checked VA. He crumbed no-one else. It makes sense.

I think that, given that, there's probably only like a 20% chance that VA was framed or busdriven with scum (our busdriver didn't claim a va bus, though there could be a scum busdriver or something too, hence the high percentage)

so an 80% chance the check is legit, and a 90% chance it was on VA, which comes out to about 75%, and tah's with generous estimates all around. I think my calcs are on point.

Just ignore the fucking check.

You're perfectly capable of looking at his filter. Look there and tell me why he's scum.


Doesn't matter, he just got dayvigged, you can apologise to me later for questioning me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:52 GMT
#4683
hm
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:54 GMT
#4684
On April 03 2015 03:49 Damdred wrote:
Hey guys, i'm going to explain my role in detail at this point and why I've been half telling the truth at points. This will most likely cause me to be lynched but that's ok. I'm still debating whether I should retire today or not and i'll explain this in a bit as we go.

Firstly I will explain the mechanics and itemization I have with my role without quoting from my pm. I start the game off with four items in my inventory, I have a bullet, a gun, a stealth suit and a Vest. I have the ability during the night cycles to load my rifle with the bullet to use my stealth and my vest is a passive ability that I have but can pass off. I can also pass off each of my items If I pass off one of my items like I did d1 I lose the opportunity to do anything else during the night cycle.

My opening action N1 was to load my rifle, but talking and getting threatened by JAT I claimed to JAT and under further interrogation Kita as well. And as such I am not in possession of my rifle at this moment in time, HOWEVER I am in possession of the bullet at present. The items got really messed up D1 so its quite possibly scum is just sitting around with an empty rifle on 0 KP because I kept the KP power. So town shouldn't have to worry about that to much at this point in time.

Last Night I used stealth and found some interesting results that i'll talk about in a moment. I'll talk about my wincondition now.

My wincondition is this, you win the game completion of your accepted contracts at points in the game. When your contract dies you have the option to leave the game and gift a .5 KP to any player of your choice, if you do not leave the game you accept another contract and on completion you retire from the game and are able to gift a 1 KP shot to anyone in the game of your choosing on exit.

I have been hesitant and I hinted about this to LS and Koshi roughly I should of told HTS in full so she could back me up.

Currently I have the information who my next target would be if I stay in the game, and i'm tempted to take it so that I can deliver a full KP to someone town as I suspect my target is mafia aligned at this point in time.

IE my target is Moriaty if I decide to accept and go for the full KP instead of .5.

Any questions or thoughts?

This seems not very believable damdy. And even if it is true I would have rather you just exit the game, sorry.
<3
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:56 GMT
#4685
having a bunch of 3P just exit the game is actually bad for us right now, it would be better for damdred to actually want to kill moriarty.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:56 GMT
#4686
On April 03 2015 03:48 justanothertownie wrote:
You can thank me later slam.

Right now works, I get told ya' so victory, which is ironic on so many levels

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 18:56 GMT
#4687
Its ok i'm giving my KP to either Slam or HF at this point I think. Would be the most beneficial and funniest way to go out I think maybe hts so he can shoot kita who is scum I think.

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:56 GMT
#4688
so uh... how long until the flip? is it an "at the end of day" thing, or "day ends on the spot with the person killed" thing, or a "person dies, day continues" thing?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 18:57 GMT
#4689
On April 03 2015 03:56 yamato77 wrote:
having a bunch of 3P just exit the game is actually bad for us right now, it would be better for damdred to actually want to kill moriarty.


I hate to play the numbers game, but right now we are 2 or 3 nights away from town completely losing if both me and slam exit game considering scum team at 5 I think it would be 2.

Which is why i'm waffling
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 18:57 GMT
#4690
On April 03 2015 03:56 yamato77 wrote:
having a bunch of 3P just exit the game is actually bad for us right now, it would be better for damdred to actually want to kill moriarty.


This is something I tried to say after EoD. How many scum do we possibly have in a Greymist game? We are eight townies down, possibly a 9th if JAT misfired on VA. We need the third parties for parity especially if there's more than six mafia.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#4691
On April 03 2015 03:49 Damdred wrote:
Hey guys, i'm going to explain my role in detail at this point and why I've been half telling the truth at points. This will most likely cause me to be lynched but that's ok. I'm still debating whether I should retire today or not and i'll explain this in a bit as we go.

Firstly I will explain the mechanics and itemization I have with my role without quoting from my pm. I start the game off with four items in my inventory, I have a bullet, a gun, a stealth suit and a Vest. I have the ability during the night cycles to load my rifle with the bullet to use my stealth and my vest is a passive ability that I have but can pass off. I can also pass off each of my items If I pass off one of my items like I did d1 I lose the opportunity to do anything else during the night cycle.

My opening action N1 was to load my rifle, but talking and getting threatened by JAT I claimed to JAT and under further interrogation Kita as well. And as such I am not in possession of my rifle at this moment in time, HOWEVER I am in possession of the bullet at present. The items got really messed up D1 so its quite possibly scum is just sitting around with an empty rifle on 0 KP because I kept the KP power. So town shouldn't have to worry about that to much at this point in time.

Last Night I used stealth and found some interesting results that i'll talk about in a moment. I'll talk about my wincondition now.

My wincondition is this, you win the game completion of your accepted contracts at points in the game. When your contract dies you have the option to leave the game and gift a .5 KP to any player of your choice, if you do not leave the game you accept another contract and on completion you retire from the game and are able to gift a 1 KP shot to anyone in the game of your choosing on exit.

I have been hesitant and I hinted about this to LS and Koshi roughly I should of told HTS in full so she could back me up.

Currently I have the information who my next target would be if I stay in the game, and i'm tempted to take it so that I can deliver a full KP to someone town as I suspect my target is mafia aligned at this point in time.

IE my target is Moriaty if I decide to accept and go for the full KP instead of .5.

Any questions or thoughts?


@Bolded part: ???

Also, FWIW, I believe you're telling the truth. But I'm not entirely sure that it does town more good than harm for you to stay in the game unless you have some good idea of who Moriarty is.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#4692
On April 03 2015 03:56 Damdred wrote:
Its ok i'm giving my KP to either Slam or HF at this point I think. Would be the most beneficial and funniest way to go out I think maybe hts so he can shoot kita who is scum I think.


Are you kidding me?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:58 GMT
#4693
On April 03 2015 03:57 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:56 yamato77 wrote:
having a bunch of 3P just exit the game is actually bad for us right now, it would be better for damdred to actually want to kill moriarty.


I hate to play the numbers game, but right now we are 2 or 3 nights away from town completely losing if both me and slam exit game considering scum team at 5 I think it would be 2.

Which is why i'm waffling

well if you 1 for 1 just like slam then it's not nearly as detrimental.
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#4694
On April 03 2015 03:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:56 Damdred wrote:
Its ok i'm giving my KP to either Slam or HF at this point I think. Would be the most beneficial and funniest way to go out I think maybe hts so he can shoot kita who is scum I think.


Are you kidding me?


Yes, it was a joke. Why would I give my kp to another 3p if i'm trying to town side
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#4695
On April 03 2015 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
so uh... how long until the flip? is it an "at the end of day" thing, or "day ends on the spot with the person killed" thing, or a "person dies, day continues" thing?

Item just says deliver 1 KP during daytime. I would assume that if Vayne dies he would die as soon as a host can flip him.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 18:59 GMT
#4696
On April 03 2015 03:58 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:57 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:56 yamato77 wrote:
having a bunch of 3P just exit the game is actually bad for us right now, it would be better for damdred to actually want to kill moriarty.


I hate to play the numbers game, but right now we are 2 or 3 nights away from town completely losing if both me and slam exit game considering scum team at 5 I think it would be 2.

Which is why i'm waffling

well if you 1 for 1 just like slam then it's not nearly as detrimental.


Yea but I haven't 1 for 1 yet meh.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 19:00 GMT
#4697
On April 03 2015 03:59 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:56 Blazinghand wrote:
so uh... how long until the flip? is it an "at the end of day" thing, or "day ends on the spot with the person killed" thing, or a "person dies, day continues" thing?

Item just says deliver 1 KP during daytime. I would assume that if Vayne dies he would die as soon as a host can flip him.

awesome! ok i'm gonna grab some dinner breb
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:01 GMT
#4698
But the shot already has been acknowledged so if it doesn't happen soon then VA is somehow protected or takes more than 1 KP.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:02 GMT
#4699
EBWOP: Oh, that's discounting numbers. If there's 6 scum, then town could be pretty close to losing if worst-case scenario stuff happens?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:02 GMT
#4700
Which according to his role should not be the case.
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 158
ProTech140
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12649
910 78
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever355
canceldota135
League of Legends
Doublelift4155
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4193
Other Games
summit1g4654
C9.Mang0330
JimRising 312
Liquid`Hasu262
ToD222
PPMD33
JuggernautJason18
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 39
• poizon28 37
• RyuSc2 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21775
League of Legends
• Scarra998
Other Games
• imaqtpie1056
• Shiphtur583
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
13m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 13m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 13m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 13m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.