• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War345.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 237

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 335 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:20 GMT
#4721
@HtS: That link you posted was a recap of Aperture 1.

I played in Aperture 2. It was like...a 15 player game or something? There was 2-3 people in a third faction, 2-3 scum, the rest town. But for some reason it's not listed in the "Themed Games" list in the database thread. It is in my games played list though.

Aperture 2: Part 2 was the one you called Aperture 2. Which was really aperture 3. This is aperture 4.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:20 GMT
#4722
On April 03 2015 04:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I have to eliminate Moriaty if I accept this last mission. Slam do you know who he is?

Is strongbad a good guy or bad guy in the series?


According to wikipedia, it's a negative connotation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Bad

Show nested quote +
Strong Bad is sometimes referred to as the main antagonist of the series due to his pranks that he, Strong Mad, and The Cheat play on the other characters, and his insulting of his brother Strong Sad. He seems to be a character influenced by the American popular culture trends of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, such as heavy metal music and the second and third generations of video games and video game consoles.[4] Since he is one of the site's most popular characters, merchandise has also spun off of Strong Bad, which includes t-shirts and sweatshirts sold by the website.


Another reason Crossfire is likely scum. Zing.

ANd you think Frank Underwood was a very positive character? Or the mafia banned list?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:21 GMT
#4723
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does this mean and who did you target?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:22 GMT
#4724
Or the BLACK FUCKING REAPER? lol
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 19:22 GMT
#4725
The numbers I pulled were straight from the database thread. Unless the statistics reported to Kitaman were wrong.

I don't know why the title was called Aperture 3 then, confusing.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:22 GMT
#4726
On April 03 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I have to eliminate Moriaty if I accept this last mission. Slam do you know who he is?

Is strongbad a good guy or bad guy in the series?

I don't, I think I was your first contract though
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 19:23 GMT
#4727
On April 03 2015 04:20 justanothertownie wrote:
ANd you think Frank Underwood was a very positive character? Or the mafia banned list?


Aw hell, good point. Still Crossfire is almost certainly scum based on his behaviour alone.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:24 GMT
#4728
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:25 GMT
#4729
On April 03 2015 04:22 Half the Sky wrote:
The numbers I pulled were straight from the database thread. Unless the statistics reported to Kitaman were wrong.

I don't know why the title was called Aperture 3 then, confusing.

It was the third part of the recap of aperture 1 Look at the date of the post.

Aperture 1
Aperture 2
Aperture 3


...why did I just spend the time doing this. It doesn't even matter
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 19:25 GMT
#4730
On April 03 2015 04:22 Half the Sky wrote:
The numbers I pulled were straight from the database thread. Unless the statistics reported to Kitaman were wrong.


Blasphemy.

On April 03 2015 04:20 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:18 Damdred wrote:
I have to eliminate Moriaty if I accept this last mission. Slam do you know who he is?

Is strongbad a good guy or bad guy in the series?


According to wikipedia, it's a negative connotation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strong_Bad

Show nested quote +
Strong Bad is sometimes referred to as the main antagonist of the series due to his pranks that he, Strong Mad, and The Cheat play on the other characters, and his insulting of his brother Strong Sad. He seems to be a character influenced by the American popular culture trends of the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s, such as heavy metal music and the second and third generations of video games and video game consoles.[4] Since he is one of the site's most popular characters, merchandise has also spun off of Strong Bad, which includes t-shirts and sweatshirts sold by the website.


Another reason Crossfire is likely scum. Zing.


I'm just waiting for Trogdor to make an appearance.

I guess we twiddle our thumbs for now.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 19:26 GMT
#4731
On April 03 2015 04:20 Keirathi wrote:
@HtS: That link you posted was a recap of Aperture 1.

I played in Aperture 2. It was like...a 15 player game or something? There was 2-3 people in a third faction, 2-3 scum, the rest town. But for some reason it's not listed in the "Themed Games" list in the database thread. It is in my games played list though.

Aperture 2: Part 2 was the one you called Aperture 2. Which was really aperture 3. This is aperture 4.


Ahhh disregard my last post. I went to the OP for each game, and now I realise what you mean about the Part 2 thing.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 19:27 GMT
#4732
Yeh, yeh, yeh, Keirathi, I stand corrected. Moving onwards.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:27 GMT
#4733

GreYMisT the win is too stronk
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:29 GMT
#4734
DAMDRED!
What does being stealth'ed mean and who did you target instead of slam?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 19:29 GMT
#4735
Well, well, well, look who it is. Sleeper scum Kita.

Sadly, he's not likely getting lynched today. >_<

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 19:29 GMT
#4736
Slam, wtf?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:30 GMT
#4737
On April 03 2015 04:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Slam, wtf?

He probably clicked on "the story so far"
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:30 GMT
#4738
I dunno where this is from but this has a lot to do with my role

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:31 GMT
#4739
On April 03 2015 04:30 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Slam, wtf?

He probably clicked on "the story so far"

That's exactly what I did
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:31 GMT
#4740
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.
Prev 1 235 236 237 238 239 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
NeuroSwarm 145
Nina 128
ViBE69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13341
910 68
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4324
Other Games
summit1g4389
fl0m1071
FrodaN888
C9.Mang0344
Liquid`Hasu290
ToD240
UpATreeSC63
JimRising 34
PPMD28
JuggernautJason1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 32
• poizon28 24
• RyuSc2 23
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
• WagamamaTV566
League of Legends
• Scarra721
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur646
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.