• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:19
CEST 16:19
KST 23:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War125.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9347 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 238

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 335 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:32 GMT
#4741
Oh, an ability? Nvm then
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:33 GMT
#4742
On April 03 2015 04:31 Damdred wrote:
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.

And what did slam do?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:33 GMT
#4743
But hijole, if slam claims wos kill Why on earth would I let my scum team kill the person who i'm claiming ties me to the game.

Seriously that's insane
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:33 GMT
#4744
On April 03 2015 04:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:31 Damdred wrote:
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.

And what did slam do?

I shot WoS and got Raynpelikoneet as an item. He is a bomb.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:34 GMT
#4745
On April 03 2015 04:33 Damdred wrote:
But hijole, if slam claims wos kill Why on earth would I let my scum team kill the person who i'm claiming ties me to the game.

Seriously that's insane

Maybe someone tried to kill slam and was bussed to LS instead?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:35 GMT
#4746
On April 03 2015 04:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:33 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:31 Damdred wrote:
Stealth means I get to watch the target and see who visits them. I was originally locked onto LS.

And what did slam do?

I shot WoS and got Raynpelikoneet as an item. He is a bomb.

I know, I wanted damdred to tell me :/
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:35 GMT
#4747
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:36 GMT
#4748
I didn't use that ability.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:36 GMT
#4749
I'm not exactly sure why you want me to tell you what slam did when that isn't the ability I explained at all
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:36 GMT
#4750
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:36 GMT
#4751
Disregard stealthing question, it was answered while I was looking up who damdreds first contract was
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:37 GMT
#4752
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

I thought WoS was Lavos, or possibly one of the party.

Killing a chrono trigger character would fulfill my wincon all right
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:38 GMT
#4753
On April 03 2015 04:37 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

I thought WoS was Lavos, or possibly one of the party.

Killing a chrono trigger character would fulfill my wincon all right

Ah, the "kill a former GreYMisT character one. Gotcha.

Also I'm still confused by that statement "Your goal was killing me"??
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:39 GMT
#4754
On April 03 2015 04:36 Damdred wrote:
I'm not exactly sure why you want me to tell you what slam did when that isn't the ability I explained at all

Yeah, I misread. SO what happened to slam?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:39 GMT
#4755
On April 03 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.

I was pissed at town for that.

WoS could have saved himself. He said, "would lord argyle work" and I tl searched lord argyle and he is some darks souls character and BOOM- said "show me who is lord argyle and you are spared" and he said nothing so I was like "whoops he is possibly lord argyle? Lol! He will probably get a protect..."

Instead

He just let himself die
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:39 GMT
#4756
I got confirmation that my KP resolved. VA did not flip. This sucks.
##Vote: VayneAuthoriy
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:40 GMT
#4757
On April 03 2015 04:38 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:37 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

I thought WoS was Lavos, or possibly one of the party.

Killing a chrono trigger character would fulfill my wincon all right

Ah, the "kill a former GreYMisT character one. Gotcha.

Also I'm still confused by that statement "Your goal was killing me"??

I have an assassin trailing me
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:40 GMT
#4758
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:41 GMT
#4759
On April 03 2015 04:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.

I was pissed at town for that.

WoS could have saved himself. He said, "would lord argyle work" and I tl searched lord argyle and he is some darks souls character and BOOM- said "show me who is lord argyle and you are spared" and he said nothing so I was like "whoops he is possibly lord argyle? Lol! He will probably get a protect..."

Instead

He just let himself die

No, he just didn't know who it was because it is me who knows that and I didn't tell him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:42 GMT
#4760
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.
Prev 1 236 237 238 239 240 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 310
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36881
Calm 5955
Bisu 2557
Rain 1562
Jaedong 1053
Horang2 722
BeSt 570
FanTaSy 448
Soma 425
Rush 393
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
Stork 298
Light 290
Snow 192
Zeus 191
ZerO 187
Mind 151
Barracks 105
910 103
Free 101
Killer 89
Hyun 49
Mong 48
Shinee 46
Sea.KH 46
sorry 45
ToSsGirL 37
Pusan 26
Aegong 19
Hm[arnc] 18
Terrorterran 17
Rock 16
Sexy 13
Trap 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7124
XaKoH 413
Counter-Strike
fl0m3154
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes343
Other Games
gofns36235
singsing2267
B2W.Neo945
olofmeister794
hiko418
Lowko331
Mlord314
Hui .189
DeMusliM163
Livibee159
djWHEAT110
RotterdaM98
Mew2King65
Trikslyr53
QueenE51
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3776
• Jankos2440
• TFBlade543
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 42m
Big Brain Bouts
19h 42m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 2h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 4h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 19h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.