• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6429 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 239

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 335 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:42 GMT
#4761
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:43 GMT
#4762
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4763
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4764
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I don't think you make it any easier for town by staying to be perfectly honest.

And since VA was lying about his role and it's quite unlikely that any town would have given him a way to survive a day vig, then he is probably scum and we're almost certainly farther from mylo.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4765
HTS also said she redirected any night actions I perfromed to herself.

Also, zzz on the VA shot :/
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4766
On April 03 2015 04:44 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread

Well, if you watched slam you should have seen ME. Correct?
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4767
On April 03 2015 04:39 justanothertownie wrote:
I got confirmation that my KP resolved. VA did not flip. This sucks.
##Vote: VayneAuthoriy

really?

In that case.

NEWSFLASH


SSons of the ENTIRE GAME!

If you want to live you will be tempted to vote VA or me. Fail to do this and you risk my surviving into the night (unlikely though XD)

If I survive due to VA not being dead, I will RNG among those who did not vote him and put my bomb and my KP on different members of that set.

So someone will die fast and someone else will die slow.

BAM! Go vote VA
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:45 GMT
#4768
On April 03 2015 04:44 kitaman27 wrote:
HTS also said she redirected any night actions I perfromed to herself.

Also, zzz on the VA shot :/

It resolved, he did not flip.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 19:46 GMT
#4769
On April 03 2015 04:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:35 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

What does "stealthing" do?

On April 03 2015 04:24 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:20 Damdred wrote:
I know I was stealth'd on Slam last night somehow

Yup.

Your goal was killing me. You observed me killing WoS


That reminds me. Why ID* you kill WoS? How does that fit with your claimed win-cons?

Also, why do you think his goal was killing you? Wasn't his first contract to kill LS? And now his contract is to kill moriarty? Are you moriarty?

Slam cannot possibly be moriarty. Impossible. Apparently slam killed WoS because he wouldn't help him.

I was pissed at town for that.

WoS could have saved himself. He said, "would lord argyle work" and I tl searched lord argyle and he is some darks souls character and BOOM- said "show me who is lord argyle and you are spared" and he said nothing so I was like "whoops he is possibly lord argyle? Lol! He will probably get a protect..."

Instead

He just let himself die

No, he just didn't know who it was because it is me who knows that and I didn't tell him.

O
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:47 GMT
#4770
On April 03 2015 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:44 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread

Well, if you watched slam you should have seen ME. Correct?


I should have but I never got confirmation of you visiting slam. Only those three people.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:47 GMT
#4771
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:48 GMT
#4772
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:49 GMT
#4773
LS pmed some really weird shit.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:49 GMT
#4774
On April 03 2015 04:47 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:44 Damdred wrote:
i'm not sure how that disproves those three visited slam and are the most likely moriarty candidates unless you are claiming mor in thread

Well, if you watched slam you should have seen ME. Correct?


I should have but I never got confirmation of you visiting slam. Only those three people.

That seems pretty unbelievable, don't you think?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 19:50 GMT
#4775
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:51 GMT
#4776
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.

Yes, this is all true if he is town which there was no way to be sure of.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 19:52 GMT
#4777
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.


Yeah that was probably the worst person to track in the game :/

Anyways JAT, where you at with yamato/VE?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 19:53 GMT
#4778
On April 03 2015 04:52 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 04:50 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:47 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 04:40 Damdred wrote:
Kita, Sep and Cross visited Slam last night.

I also am probably staying in game to not force the game into mylo

I think you are lying.


Oh yea? Who am I lying about?

I did also visit slam last night. Because I tried to track LS and got redirected to slam. Slam visited WoS - surprise surprise.

Why in the world would you try to track LS who was almost guaranteed town and whose results would post to thread when he died? :o

Because I did not fully believe him and wanted to confirm he said the truth.

This makes no fucking sense.

It was outed to the thread that he would announce ALL of his checks to the thread when he died. Therefore mafia literally COULDN'T LEAVE HIM ALIVE. Tracking him was completely useless and I have a hard time thinking you didn't think that through.


Yeah that was probably the worst person to track in the game :/

Anyways JAT, where you at with yamato/VE?

You can hate my nightaction all you want it is what it is and barring something extremely weird damdred is lying.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 19:54 GMT
#4779
Yes maybe he tracked slam and slam got bussed with ls so saw everyone that visited ls aka kita/sep/xfire contains mafia aka jat and xfire are still mafia.

Lynch me to confirm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 19:54 GMT
#4780
IDK I have three people in my pm box visiting Slam.

Doesn't inclue JAT and shouldn't include kita if hts is telling the truth which I fully doubt.
Prev 1 237 238 239 240 241 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3334
Soma 262
Rush 250
Killer 111
ToSsGirL 91
Mong 75
Shinee 36
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
byalli457
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King143
Other Games
summit1g7576
olofmeister653
WinterStarcraft562
Happy289
dupreeh237
Sick187
crisheroes121
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos825
• Stunt442
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 43m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.