• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:09
CEST 20:09
KST 03:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 241

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:12 GMT
#4801
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
LS claimed when, D2? Shit I don't remember now offhand and I have to leave soon again.

LS claimed day1 and if you are town you are wasting your time if you go over my nightaction.
I am confirmed town to at least 2-3 people in this game and I should be confirmed town to anyone with a fucking brain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:13 GMT
#4802
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
I just dove JAT's 33 page filter which go figure is mostly random one-liners but whatever...

Also wtf is this supposed to mean?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:14 GMT
#4803
Nah jat is mafia 100% he is covering for. Xfire
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:14 GMT
#4804
Seriously lynch the shit out of me to confirm it.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:15 GMT
#4805
On April 03 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
LS claimed when, D2? Shit I don't remember now offhand and I have to leave soon again.


He claimed d1 I believe


He claimed D1, and nothing from JAT except a null read. This is weird. Just doing a ctrl F search in his filter for LS, and there's not a lot of explicit mention of him on LS at all, other than others' quotes.

Not sure if anyone who interacted with him in PM land can even support a proper rationale for checking LS. I know I can't. Interactions with JAT were limited to role hunting.

I wouldn't be surprised if HF was right here. JAT/Crossfire/Kita scumteam, and JAT's knowledge of my role prevented Kita from fully outing himself after I targeted him. FML.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:15 GMT
#4806
No. You are telling us why xfire and me are confirmed mafia or noone will even consider your shit.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:16 GMT
#4807
On April 03 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
I just dove JAT's 33 page filter which go figure is mostly random one-liners but whatever...

Also wtf is this supposed to mean?


That you are quite capable of spamming useless rubbish as scum since people with large filters tend to be townread in this current meta. *shrug*
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 20:16 GMT
#4808
On April 03 2015 05:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
LS claimed when, D2? Shit I don't remember now offhand and I have to leave soon again.


He claimed d1 I believe


He claimed D1, and nothing from JAT except a null read. This is weird. Just doing a ctrl F search in his filter for LS, and there's not a lot of explicit mention of him on LS at all, other than others' quotes.

Not sure if anyone who interacted with him in PM land can even support a proper rationale for checking LS. I know I can't. Interactions with JAT were limited to role hunting.

I wouldn't be surprised if HF was right here. JAT/Crossfire/Kita scumteam, and JAT's knowledge of my role prevented Kita from fully outing himself after I targeted him. FML.

How do you explain that Damdred has a check of kita visiting slam when you said you redirected all of Kita's actions to yourself?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:17 GMT
#4809
On April 03 2015 05:15 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:11 Damdred wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
LS claimed when, D2? Shit I don't remember now offhand and I have to leave soon again.


He claimed d1 I believe


He claimed D1, and nothing from JAT except a null read. This is weird. Just doing a ctrl F search in his filter for LS, and there's not a lot of explicit mention of him on LS at all, other than others' quotes.

Not sure if anyone who interacted with him in PM land can even support a proper rationale for checking LS. I know I can't. Interactions with JAT were limited to role hunting.

I wouldn't be surprised if HF was right here. JAT/Crossfire/Kita scumteam, and JAT's knowledge of my role prevented Kita from fully outing himself after I targeted him. FML.

I will tell you my reasoning. LS was one of the people I did not trust at all. So if he does not die in the night I want to make sure if he is telling the truth. He told me who he would check so I wanted to verify this.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 20:17 GMT
#4810
I'm interested in that as well.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4811
On April 03 2015 05:14 Holyflare wrote:
Seriously lynch the shit out of me to confirm it.

What the hell is your gameplan here? You don't seem to want to survive very much for a survivor?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4812
JAT who did you track N1? or was it a one time ability?
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4813
On April 03 2015 05:10 Keirathi wrote:
This whole thing smells fishy.

Kita: who did you target last night?


Nothing happened to me. I'm curious to see if anyone got any checks or results on me. I forced a redirect action from Kita. Anything he did to anyone else would have occurred to me. I did not get anything from anyone and I'm still alive.

It's possible I could have been roleblocked if he tried something though, I don't know.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4814
On April 03 2015 05:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:10 Half the Sky wrote:
I just dove JAT's 33 page filter which go figure is mostly random one-liners but whatever...

Also wtf is this supposed to mean?


That you are quite capable of spamming useless rubbish as scum since people with large filters tend to be townread in this current meta. *shrug*

And as town I am not doing this or what are you saying?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4815
On April 03 2015 05:18 Damdred wrote:
JAT who did you track N1? or was it a one time ability?

I used a different ability night1.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:19 GMT
#4816
On April 03 2015 05:18 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:10 Keirathi wrote:
This whole thing smells fishy.

Kita: who did you target last night?


Nothing happened to me. I'm curious to see if anyone got any checks or results on me. I forced a redirect action from Kita. Anything he did to anyone else would have occurred to me. I did not get anything from anyone and I'm still alive.

It's possible I could have been roleblocked if he tried something though, I don't know.

THEN YOU KNOW THAT DAMDRED IS LYING. WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 20:19 GMT
#4817
On April 03 2015 05:16 Keirathi wrote:
How do you explain that Damdred has a check of kita visiting slam when you said you redirected all of Kita's actions to yourself?


I told about 4-5 people what I was doing. Check my filter. I even said it was likely that there could have been a mole in there, so as scum, he could have had advance warning. As a possible result, I could have gotten roleblocked, who knows.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 20:20 GMT
#4818
On April 03 2015 05:18 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:14 Holyflare wrote:
Seriously lynch the shit out of me to confirm it.

What the hell is your gameplan here? You don't seem to want to survive very much for a survivor?


Like what the fuck do you want? I'm giving you two mafia and you're asking what on earth my game plan is?? I'm clearly NOT a survivor if I'm telling you i have information on 2 mafia and you should lynch me to PROVE they are mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:20 GMT
#4819
On April 03 2015 05:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:16 Keirathi wrote:
How do you explain that Damdred has a check of kita visiting slam when you said you redirected all of Kita's actions to yourself?


I told about 4-5 people what I was doing. Check my filter. I even said it was likely that there could have been a mole in there, so as scum, he could have had advance warning. As a possible result, I could have gotten roleblocked, who knows.

Rbes are notified in this game.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 20:20 GMT
#4820
On April 03 2015 05:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:16 Keirathi wrote:
How do you explain that Damdred has a check of kita visiting slam when you said you redirected all of Kita's actions to yourself?


I told about 4-5 people what I was doing. Check my filter. I even said it was likely that there could have been a mole in there, so as scum, he could have had advance warning. As a possible result, I could have gotten roleblocked, who knows.

I can confirm that HtS told me
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 239 240 241 242 243 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 521
ProTech151
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22592
Calm 3916
Mini 334
Mind 86
910 84
Free 55
Trap 39
Aegong 28
soO 24
Noble 7
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7986
XaKoH 444
canceldota3
Counter-Strike
fl0m5253
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2776
Other Games
singsing1992
FrodaN848
Beastyqt627
B2W.Neo606
mouzStarbuck245
Livibee192
C9.Mang0142
Trikslyr140
Liquid`Hasu120
RotterdaM112
Khaldor88
KnowMe88
QueenE70
BRAT_OK 37
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK13
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 12
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2387
Other Games
• Shiphtur798
• imaqtpie579
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 51m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 51m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.