• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:17
CEST 08:17
KST 15:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9845 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 231

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:50 GMT
#4601
On April 03 2015 02:50 Blazinghand wrote:
you will never be free of the mental image now JAT

thanks a lot
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 17:52 GMT
#4602
slam's wincon is to kill all town and win with mafia.
I come in for the scraps
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 17:54 GMT
#4603
On April 03 2015 02:38 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 02:29 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:01 Crossfire99 wrote:
Lynch HtS or HF!

See my case on HtS. Ignore the part on why kita is mafia because it doesn't matter for what I said about her.

Also, HF is lying because I told him specifically what my power was and he lied about it. Also he never poisoned me.

But that was your whole case? That she was mafia because of how she interacted with kita.

And that marv called her scummy in the early part day 1 I guess. There's been a lot of game since day 1, though. What makes you so sure that he was right?

On April 03 2015 00:48 Crossfire99 wrote:
What changed is that I had a chance to reread filters of 100% confirmed townies who are now dead. You know when you don't have a strong impression either way on someone, and when someone tells you how they are reading someone it colors how you read them? When you explained why you thought she was town, I reread her, but what you said was in my head, so I read her as town. I reread her now with what dead confirmed townies think of her and it's enough for me to change my mind and consider her as a potential lynch target. Honestly, I'm ultimately still up in the air about her, but I'd put her in the will potentially lynch category.


Also, the bolded part doesn't ring very true.

My exact words to you were "I looked back at HtS today and I think she might be town. Her filter looks pretty okay except for the second guessing herself all the time."

That doesn't look like a glowing recommendation that should color your read very much?

It's how her read changed on kita with no explanation whatsoever. She said she was always suspicious of him, but she never said anything indicating that at all. She only called him town or agreed with his case on BH or whatever. She just comes in today saying to vote him and claims that she was suspicious of him from the beginning. I used the fact that marv also noticed her weird town view of kita immediately to show that her view on kita changed unnaturally. It from definitely town like an assumption and backed that up to now all of a sudden it is scum.

As for my quotes. Yeah those were your exact words, but that thinking she might be town was more than I had at the time. So I when I read her with that in mind, I was like I can see her as town. But then I reread like I said and found all the stuff I wrote in my case.

I'll give you that the "I've been wary of kita for the whole game" thing is kind of strange when it's pretty obvious she was hard townreading him day1.

But I also kind of feel like that was maybe just a poor choice of wording? And I don't really think her read changing on kita is unnatural at all. I mean, there is...some kind of check on kita that says he wasn't the same as rsoultin, who we know was town. Whatever "not the same" means.

And I don't see what scum!HtS gets out of switching her read from kita=town to kita=scum? There are lots of people that could get lynched today and kita probably isn't one of them.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 17:56 GMT
#4604
JAT:

So, you went through kitas list and agreed with all of his townreads, and at least soft-disagreed with all of his scumreads.

So...everyone is town and we can go home!?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 17:57 GMT
#4605
On April 03 2015 02:56 Keirathi wrote:
JAT:

So, you went through kitas list and agreed with all of his townreads, and at least soft-disagreed with all of his scumreads.

So...everyone is town and we can go home!?


no, it just proves my point that we should be lynching into all these bullshit 3rd party claims like damdred and slam. there is not 4+ 3rd parties.
I come in for the scraps
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:59 GMT
#4606
On April 03 2015 02:56 Keirathi wrote:
JAT:

So, you went through kitas list and agreed with all of his townreads, and at least soft-disagreed with all of his scumreads.

So...everyone is town and we can go home!?

On April 03 2015 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.

You have just identified my problem with this game, gj!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:05 GMT
#4607
the scumhunting bar has been set so low this game it's absurd

JAT having no scumreads is loltastic
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:05 GMT
#4608
On April 03 2015 03:05 yamato77 wrote:
the scumhunting bar has been set so low this game it's absurd

JAT having no scumreads is loltastic

Ok.
Who is scum?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:06 GMT
#4609
Wave thought it is probably you.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:09 GMT
#4610
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:10 GMT
#4611
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 18:13 GMT
#4612
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.
Writer@WriterYamato
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:14 GMT
#4613
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:15 GMT
#4614
On April 03 2015 03:13 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:10 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:09 yamato77 wrote:
On April 03 2015 03:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Wave thought it is probably you.

good for wave

I don't think I'm ever scum here

good for you

If you think the scumhunting bar is too low. Who is scum?

It's literally impossible to tell, because all anyone has talked about for 2 days now is fucking role shit.

I'm not invested in this game any longer, you have fun JAT.

So you are telling me that it is impossible to tell but on the other hand me not having scumreads is loltastic? Sick logic there bro.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:15 GMT
#4615
On April 03 2015 02:52 VayneAuthority wrote:
slam's wincon is to kill all town and win with mafia.

Darn nearly, yes
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 18:17 GMT
#4616
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm

Dude, if you had told me those before and aren't lying we could have EASILY worked something out. Theoretically we still could.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:18 GMT
#4617
Oh and cleric-rogue-warrior must die or reverse order

And if number of all factions is equal
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 18:18 GMT
#4618
On April 03 2015 03:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 03:14 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:49 Blazinghand wrote:
On April 03 2015 02:47 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?

Hi there

I happen to be a more sure fire lynch frankly. I am so moody about my 90% guaranteed loss, due to my rampant incompetence (my wincon is seriously not hard) I will probably bomb town, and so it's in your best interests to lynch me.


what exactly is your wincon Slam

I have like 5! Again, my role is not hard.

Any two of the following:
Elect Rsoultin (mr underwood): check
Kill a role from a former GreYMisT game role: failed
Lynch GLaDOS: unlikely
Steal three items: decided that was unlikely and wanted to townside
Frame someone the night they were checked: wanted to townside
Be acted on by the time-traveling perfectionist: Beyond my control
Two Planeswalkers die before performing their ultimates: Beyond my control
Survive my NK ability: had to townside to be possible
That's off the top of my head; didn't have time to check my pm

Dude, if you had told me those before and aren't lying we could have EASILY worked something out. Theoretically we still could.

I would have been shot by scum.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:19 GMT
#4619
Yeah if that's actually Slam's wincon I think we could make him work for the town. if there are any more you have slam let us know.

so slam, we could strike a deal with you; you work to lynch scum and if none of them flip planeswalker at some point we'll have the time-traveling perfectionist act on you
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 18:19 GMT
#4620
wait slam when you win do you exit the game or does the game end
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 229 230 231 232 233 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 304
sorry 65
Mind 64
Bale 33
ZergMaN 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
JimRising 725
Other Games
summit1g7877
Coldzera 722
WinterStarcraft644
C9.Mang0318
Sick153
febbydoto22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
BasetradeTV176
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Rush1483
Other Games
• Shiphtur634
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
3h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
5h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.