• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8994 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 229

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 335 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 16:59 GMT
#4561
On April 03 2015 01:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
The first is a passive delay my death by one phase


That's exactly what i just said rofl!

That's not what I said. I said specifically my death and only my death. You said all actions. I never said that.

On April 03 2015 01:53 Holyflare wrote:
Xfire pm: i have a power that delays all actions on me by a day

Xfire thread: you lied hf!


The best part about my ability is that I know when it activates and it hasn't, so you're lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:59 GMT
#4562
On April 03 2015 01:47 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - Fixed quote.

Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:25 justanothertownie wrote:
I think slam is definitely 3p. His play is so retarded otherwise it is not even funny. He still has to go of course.
Trfel I have no idea about but claiming his really anti town win con seems a dumb move as scum I guess?
HF could be anything. I don't trust him at all.
Damdred I hope is gone in a few hours. If not we need to kill him with fire.


JAT, has it occurred to you that some of these potential third party claims could be pulling back on their game assuming survivorship wincons? Particularly Holyflare? I'm surprised they would, because you're not supposed to be playing any different from a VT as blue or pro-town third party, but on the other hand scum can't know the third party wincons. But I can't see how they wouldn't see HF as a threat. It's a weird dilemma.

Of course it has occurred to me. And if HF claims survivor why would scum ever see him as a threat? In fact he probably hopes scum wins currently if he is 3p because they seem to be in the lead and the shorter the game goes the better his chances to survive it.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 16:59 GMT
#4563
On April 03 2015 01:50 Holyflare wrote:
Jat and xfire have been lying to you all.


JAT's been lying about what?

Also I find it interesting how Crossfire and HF are tagging each other...

And JAT and HF doing the same on their most recent posts.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
April 02 2015 16:59 GMT
#4564
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:00 GMT
#4565
On April 03 2015 01:56 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:44 Crossfire99 wrote:
It's not only me saying your scum it is marv and he's dead and he is 100% town.


1 Someone can be 100% town but 100% incorrect on someone if they cannot read them. Marv has admitted openly in the past that I am hard to read as town when I am town. (bolded).

Show nested quote +
On January 13 2015 20:30 marvellosity wrote:
edit: one other thing, i did actually briefly meta HTS after rsoultin died, and my first thought was that she was a difficult player for me to meta because she plays in a way that i find hard to hard-read as town (when she is town)

what i did notice was that in this game her pushes came much later than in her towngames, there was a lot more preamble and somewhat less direction. Thought it was possible she might play that way as town though, I don't think I read closely enough to pick up any inconsistencies there may have been


2 I interacted with Marv in PM land and I specifically asked him his scumreads in addition to myself. He backtracked on his previous read on me. Obviously you didn't know that, but this is what he told me in PM land.

Show nested quote +
Original Message From Chezitwo:
I don't really know about you, your posts haven't seemed too bad. My only real scumread is VA, and I have a lot of "they should be doing a lot more but aren't" scumreads that I'm not sure count as real scumreads.

Original Message From Half the Sky:
Who else do you think is scum (besides myself - I assume your read on me hasn't really changed)?


To sum it up: If you are sheeping Marv, try again.

I don't think we are allowed to directly quote pms. Better stop doing it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:01 GMT
#4566
On April 03 2015 01:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
You can pm me at night, cya!

No no no. What did I lie about?


Haha dude I'm not telling mafia. You're just going to have to lynch me and people can read my power and then lynch you and crossfire.

What the fuck.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 17:01 GMT
#4567
JAT, Crossfire, I just checked the OP.

Totally my fault, posts obviously cannot be edited, so I will accept whatever punishment they deem worthy.

Until then I will carry on.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 17:01 GMT
#4568
Lynch HtS or HF!

See my case on HtS. Ignore the part on why kita is mafia because it doesn't matter for what I said about her.

Also, HF is lying because I told him specifically what my power was and he lied about it. Also he never poisoned me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:02 GMT
#4569
On April 03 2015 01:57 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
You can pm me at night, cya!

No no no. What did I lie about?


Haha dude I'm not telling mafia. You're just going to have to lynch me and people can read my power and then lynch you and crossfire.

Seems like something a survivor would say.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:03 GMT
#4570
Also if I am lying then I am probably mafia, right? So what are you telling mafia again by telling what I am lying about?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 17:04 GMT
#4571
Whatever.
afk dinner
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 17:04 GMT
#4572
Just going to have to lynch me and then lynch 2 mafia then. Have fun. Don't care about trading <3
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 17:04 GMT
#4573
On April 03 2015 01:59 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm from the government and I'm here to help

so what are we thinking today guys? any reason to not lynch VA?


Here are the topics at hand:

1 Kitaman (yes this is on me)
2 The veracity of the third party claims, who is likely to be true/false, who is likely to have an anti-town wincon
3 Kitaman's list post - if you are townreading him
4 the HF/JAT/Crossfire interactions

Slam seems to be the main candidate based on his anti-town actions and there's been a bit of focus on the third party people.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 17:06 GMT
#4574
I have a legitimate strategy that has fully paid off and found 2 mafia. I will tell you all when you lynch me.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 17:07 GMT
#4575
BH, if you think VA is scum, do you think you can ply any potential other scummers based on his interactions/discussions about others?

That might be another avenue to wander...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 17:07 GMT
#4576
On April 03 2015 00:31 justanothertownie wrote:
Fixed:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:
Sep, yamato, VE, JAT, snarfs plus the 3p claims that aren't verifiable

@snarfs are you opposed to revealing your role? Seems to be a valid discussion topic.


Snarfs has already done so - it is not a valid discussion topic. You can take him and me off the list.
That leaves yamato, VE and Sep.

Let's lynch into this list today. Please? Moriarty would have claimed by now if town. We all agree that.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 17:07 GMT
#4577
Leaving the office, headed for a run, and will return in a few hours after dinner.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 17:08 GMT
#4578
On April 03 2015 02:06 Holyflare wrote:
I have a legitimate strategy that has fully paid off and found 2 mafia. I will tell you all when you lynch me.

If you're actually talking about me then you're just wrong. If you're actually a survivor you shouldn't want to be lynched. So mafia? Yeah I think so.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 02 2015 17:08 GMT
#4579
Lynch me please otherwise you will never listen to me and lynch mafia jat and mafoa xfire.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 02 2015 17:09 GMT
#4580
HF will you give me a hint ?
Prev 1 227 228 229 230 231 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.