• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9281 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 227

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 335 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 15:58 GMT
#4521
Is there anyone that can confirm/deny that slam, if left alive, will kill more townies tonight?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:00 GMT
#4522
On April 03 2015 00:58 batsnacks wrote:
Is there anyone that can confirm/deny that slam, if left alive, will kill more townies tonight?

I don't know if I think this question is extremely scummy or somewhat towny.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 16:01 GMT
#4523
On April 03 2015 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 00:58 batsnacks wrote:
Is there anyone that can confirm/deny that slam, if left alive, will kill more townies tonight?

I don't know if I think this question is extremely scummy or somewhat towny.


I don't know if this statement is extremely useless or somewhat useless.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:01 GMT
#4524
Btw. I got informed that the soul fragments are in fact items. Mods misunderstood each other.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:01 GMT
#4525
On April 03 2015 01:01 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 03 2015 00:58 batsnacks wrote:
Is there anyone that can confirm/deny that slam, if left alive, will kill more townies tonight?

I don't know if I think this question is extremely scummy or somewhat towny.


I don't know if this statement is extremely useless or somewhat useless.

Never said it wasn't. :p
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 16:01 GMT
#4526
Yeah, I don't need to wait any longer. I'm voting. I'll wait on you, kita, until the next day. Your actual alignment doesn't matter when looking at her weird interaction with you. She might have just needed to find another lynch. *shrugs* whatever.

##Vote Half the Sky
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 16:04 GMT
#4527
I could see HtS being mafia.

I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?

Like, I feel like we're lynching into this list today to hit mafia:

Half the Sky
Sepulchre
yamato77
VayneAuthority
batsnacks
ExO_

unless we're targeting one of the 3p claims.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:08 GMT
#4528
On April 03 2015 01:04 Snarfs wrote:
I could see HtS being mafia.

I mentioned VE as possible scum during last day/night and was instantly told that's not possible so I'm assuming there are PMs or something that confirm him town?

Like, I feel like we're lynching into this list today to hit mafia:

Half the Sky
Sepulchre
yamato77
VayneAuthority
batsnacks
ExO_

unless we're targeting one of the 3p claims.

I don't know who told you that VE being scum would be impossible but it's nothing I know of.
I would be surprised if Exo is scum.
The rest of the list might be pretty good.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 16:13 GMT
#4529
jat what are you expecting to change between now and deadline? Why can't you just commit to something and see what happens?

This "I can't post reads it might help scum," "this list of half the remaining players in the game MIGHT be good" isn't doing anything.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:16 GMT
#4530
On April 03 2015 01:13 batsnacks wrote:
jat what are you expecting to change between now and deadline? Why can't you just commit to something and see what happens?

This "I can't post reads it might help scum," "this list of half the remaining players in the game MIGHT be good" isn't doing anything.

Do you think attacking the most obvious townie in the game for not being all gung ho today is doing anything? I don't give the slightest fuck if you aren't content with my gameplay.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:19 GMT
#4531
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 02 2015 16:20 GMT
#4532
On April 03 2015 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.

welcome to being in dumb claim game where everyone talks about roles or 48 hours and wastes away a lynch sitting on a speculative red check

fucking stupid
Writer@WriterYamato
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 16:22 GMT
#4533
On April 03 2015 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.


Have you looked at the credibility of the 3p claims? Particularly when people made claims in context to urgency? Which one looked the most suspicious?
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:25 GMT
#4534
On April 03 2015 01:22 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:19 justanothertownie wrote:
My problem with this game is that my poe list looks similar to what snarfs just posted but everyone on that list has stil something about him that makes me think he could be town. The people I really scumread in this game have all claimed 3p so far.


Have you looked at the credibility of the 3p claims? Particularly when people made claims in context to urgency? Which one looked the most suspicious?

I think slam is definitely 3p. His play is so retarded otherwise it is not even funny. He still has to go of course.
Trfel I have no idea about but claiming his really anti town win con seems a dumb move as scum I guess?
HF could be anything. I don't trust him at all.
Damdred I hope is gone in a few hours. If not we need to kill him with fire.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 16:25 GMT
#4535
On April 03 2015 01:01 Crossfire99 wrote:
Yeah, I don't need to wait any longer. I'm voting. I'll wait on you, kita, until the next day. Your actual alignment doesn't matter when looking at her weird interaction with you. She might have just needed to find another lynch. *shrugs* whatever.

##Vote Half the Sky


Pot. Kettle. Black?

This coming from someone whose gameplay has been bleeding scum from the off. Ironic. If you're saying I'm mafia, then you are 1000% mafia. You've been just about as vague, broad, and noncomittal as they come, you had probably the worst response imaginable to when three of us were pushing you N1, and my "weird" interactions with Kita (unless you're talking about the vote itself, which I couched specifically) are not only unsupported on your end, but what I did have with Kita was pretty straightforward.

If anyone is scraping for another lynch, it's you.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 16:25 GMT
#4536
Speaking of Kita...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 16:27 GMT
#4537
On April 03 2015 01:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 01:13 batsnacks wrote:
jat what are you expecting to change between now and deadline? Why can't you just commit to something and see what happens?

This "I can't post reads it might help scum," "this list of half the remaining players in the game MIGHT be good" isn't doing anything.

Do you think attacking the most obvious townie in the game for not being all gung ho today is doing anything? I don't give the slightest fuck if you aren't content with my gameplay.


Not trying to attack you. Trying to light some fires under some collective asses.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 16:32 GMT
#4538
Kita,

On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:
@HTS So is your vote 100% based on damdred's item, that clearly isn't a dt check? As for why I didn't claim to you, I didn't feel that it benefited town. I know this sounds silly coming from the guy who is asking everyone for claims, but all these claims being thrown around makes the mafia's job a lot easier.


This rationale (bolded) - especially based on your large list post - makes no sense. If you didn't trust me, or thought you were scumreading me you not claiming to me would actually make sense. IIRC in PM land, I asked you what you were. You had me on the townlist - maybe not a strong townread but if you were doing detective work as role hunting as you claim, I don't know why you wouldn't assume others, at least on your town list/townleans wouldn't be trying to see where you stood.

You didn't even say "I don't trust you." When I questioned Trfel on certain things (and I'll get to him later, I have issues with him) he actually did say he couldn't/wouldn't trust me, so having that expectation on my end I don't feel is unreasonable.

Damdred's rationale as he told me was based partially off his experience playing with you as scum (correct me if I'm wrong) and I had voiced my concern based on how easily (through D2) a lot of your posting can be done as mafia.

Also an item doesn't have to be an explicit copcheck to uncover someone as scum.

I have other scumreads, but I suspect you as the sleeper scum.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 16:33 GMT
#4539
On March 31 2015 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE isn't scum.

I tend to agree.

It was you and wave. Wave sounded a lot more sure than you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 16:43 GMT
#4540
On April 03 2015 01:33 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 04:21 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
VE isn't scum.

I tend to agree.

It was you and wave. Wave sounded a lot more sure than you.

Ok.
Prev 1 225 226 227 228 229 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 257
BRAT_OK 109
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 897
Shuttle 696
Zeus 86
soO 43
Hyun 40
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 27
Sacsri 8
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5176
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3234
Liquid`Hasu561
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe517
Livibee171
Pyrionflax169
QueenE65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 53
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie697
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.