• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:31
CEST 06:31
KST 13:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8438 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 225

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 335 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 02 2015 03:28 GMT
#4481
On April 02 2015 12:10 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 12:02 kitaman27 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=217#4337

Anyone mind sharing their opinions? I was the only one to post a list of deadline reads and it has been 5 hours already and nobody has even commented.

Post-flip I'd bump obi up to town and yamato to null-town as a just mentioned.

I pretty much agree with every single person on your list, except maybe Onegu and Snarfs but those don't really have much reasoning and your reads are based on PM stuff that I don't have access to, just what's in the thread.

But i also think the whole pm block thing is really strange.

And I also am paranoid.

Mehhhhhhhhhh.



So where would you put me and why?
Try TL Mafia!!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 03:32 GMT
#4482
mmk going to bed. If anyone wants to post their thoughts on VE in the next 12 hours that would be cool.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 03:36 GMT
#4483
On April 02 2015 12:26 kitaman27 wrote:

What do you think about VA, xfire and snarfs in general?



Not a whole lot actually. VA I have mislynched or attempted to mislynch every game I've ever played with him I think, and he always plays like this. I don't think I've ever played with mafia VA. I don't think I have a good enough understanding of what's going on with crossfire to make a useful comment. He flipped scum once already(?), BH apparently knows someone somewhere checked someone who returned "strongbad?" Snarfs... eh, what is there to say about him?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 03:39 GMT
#4484
On April 02 2015 12:28 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 12:10 Keirathi wrote:
On April 02 2015 12:02 kitaman27 wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=217#4337

Anyone mind sharing their opinions? I was the only one to post a list of deadline reads and it has been 5 hours already and nobody has even commented.

Post-flip I'd bump obi up to town and yamato to null-town as a just mentioned.

I pretty much agree with every single person on your list, except maybe Onegu and Snarfs but those don't really have much reasoning and your reads are based on PM stuff that I don't have access to, just what's in the thread.

But i also think the whole pm block thing is really strange.

And I also am paranoid.

Mehhhhhhhhhh.



So where would you put me and why?

Mostly I just don't have much of an opinion.

Although I forgot you were giving out the masks. Giving a medic mask to VE is....probably townie? Although I question your choice to give it to VE instead of like rsoultin or jat or something? I mean, I've been calling VE town all game, but that's mostly a tone read and not so much based on me thinking what he's done this game has been exceptionally pro-town or anything.

If VE isn't town, I would re-evaluate.

I guess that's a lot of words to say that I'm okay with you for now
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 03:44 GMT
#4485
oh 1 more thing before I head out. I have slam closer to mafia than 3p. Dude ended the day simply because he could and I really don't see what motivation there is there other than to nerf town, along with preventing the jat vig and rsoul lynch night lynch if they knew about those roles.

I think there is a past game where blantantly scummy slam was actually mafia, but I will need to confirm when I have time. Maybe it was kurumi.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
April 02 2015 04:41 GMT
#4486
Hi guys I'm not dead. Don't know why. Ask HF why. I even checked with GreY and I'm supposed to be alive. Anyway to celebrate me be alive and not dying you should all watch this. I actually decided to do some work after taking the last 6 years off. + Show Spoiler +


For realz though. I got a bunch of town reads and I'm trying to do some poe, so I think some scum gotta be in this list: keir, HtS, VE, yamato, sep, VA, bat, and kita. This is assuming that all the claimed 3rd party are 3rd party: HF, Trfel, damdred, and alakaslam. I'm not entirely sure if they're all 3rd party yet, though. Honestly, I'm lost on what all the 3rd party win conditions are (or supposedly are). HF is survivor, damdred is assassin?, Alakaslam is ???, and trfl is what?

Out of the list of potential scum I'd feel most comfortable with either kita, VA, or Hts. Yes, I'm blatantly sheeping other peoples reads right now, but what can I do. I'm pretty lost honestly, and need some help lol. The thing I can add is that from pming with kita is that he definitely isn't as forthcoming with reads and stuff as say rsoultin was. Not sure if that says he's definitely scum but it's something. Kita, I just had a thought. What is your role name? This will help me figure out whether you're scum or not, so humor me.

Random bits of information that I gathered. Pming with slam on night one he told me out of the blue, that ritoky is a powerful role and and could be scum PR or a 3P. Slam also said ritoky's name is Frank. All of that is wrong, but how did he know about Frank since that is rsoultin's role?

Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 04:49 GMT
#4487
On April 02 2015 13:41 Crossfire99 wrote:
Hi guys I'm not dead. Don't know why. Ask HF why. I even checked with GreY and I'm supposed to be alive. Anyway to celebrate me be alive and not dying you should all watch this. I actually decided to do some work after taking the last 6 years off. + Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhfHM3jlKnU#t=24


For realz though. I got a bunch of town reads and I'm trying to do some poe, so I think some scum gotta be in this list: keir, HtS, VE, yamato, sep, VA, bat, and kita. This is assuming that all the claimed 3rd party are 3rd party: HF, Trfel, damdred, and alakaslam. I'm not entirely sure if they're all 3rd party yet, though. Honestly, I'm lost on what all the 3rd party win conditions are (or supposedly are). HF is survivor, damdred is assassin?, Alakaslam is ???, and trfl is what?

Out of the list of potential scum I'd feel most comfortable with either kita, VA, or Hts. Yes, I'm blatantly sheeping other peoples reads right now, but what can I do. I'm pretty lost honestly, and need some help lol. The thing I can add is that from pming with kita is that he definitely isn't as forthcoming with reads and stuff as say rsoultin was. Not sure if that says he's definitely scum but it's something. Kita, I just had a thought. What is your role name? This will help me figure out whether you're scum or not, so humor me.

Random bits of information that I gathered. Pming with slam on night one he told me out of the blue, that ritoky is a powerful role and and could be scum PR or a 3P. Slam also said ritoky's name is Frank. All of that is wrong, but how did he know about Frank since that is rsoultin's role?


You just told me like 2 hours before the day flip that you agreed with me that HtS looked town. What changed?

Also that list of 3 looks strange considering HtS is hard-scumreading kita. How likely do you think it is that they are scum together?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 04:51 GMT
#4488
Also you said you were unsure about yamato and VE. Any updates?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 02 2015 08:17 GMT
#4489
yamato and Wave live to be on the same team. When they are both town, it is very obvious to either one.

When they're town together, they know it. In a PM game, they would only be more sure because they can just talk about whatever they want.

When they're town together, these things happen (from Newbie student mafia):

On February 24 2015 11:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 24 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Not in a good mood.
Yamato you're town right?
Can we run a train on scum, hopefully after I make an awesome read?

let's do eet.


On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.
On February 26 2015 08:21 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 08:16 Probulous wrote:
##Vote WaveofShadow

Answer the question.

he's not going to be here

wtf are you doing?


On February 26 2015 08:42 yamato77 wrote:
WAVE NO

COME BACK AND SAVE YOURSELF


On February 26 2015 08:45 yamato77 wrote:
If any of you think I'm town and have realized that I'm a veteran player, TRUST ME.

DON'T LYNCH WAVE

PLZ


On February 24 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Not in a good mood.
Yamato you're town right?
Can we run a train on scum, hopefully after I make an awesome read?


On February 24 2015 13:07 WaveofShadow wrote:
k your turn yammy
who ya got


On February 25 2015 21:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato I'd laugh really hard if you get lynched today



On February 26 2015 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
I would vote yamato cause sometimes it forces him to play, but meh. Guy's town.

I want to go back and read prob but I have no time; I hate the fact that he's fallen off everyone's radar after being a huge force early.

##unvote


On February 26 2015 06:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:27 KelsierSC wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
Ksc if yamato was scum he wouldn't have even done that much.

This game is town yamato's formula.i hate fucking meta and even I will admit to it.


are you called yamato?

Townbros gotta stick up for each other


On February 26 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2015 06:38 yamato77 wrote:
On February 26 2015 06:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
It is a blatant sheep

You better be town you fucker.

I do admit if I was scum I'd be laughing all da way to da bank, and I'm sure it's the same for you

We should try to get a time when we're on together so we can talk and get reads done and shit like we talked about

I'm not happy with my performance thus far



However, this game has been completely different.

While Wave started out assuming yamato would be his buddy:
On March 28 2015 10:17 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 09:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
No? No one? All right then! Time to Speed Runner.

A vote for Yamato is a vote for someone who has promised not to lynch VE. And that's A-Okay.

I can get on board with this.
yamato is my buddeh.

##vote: yamato77

On March 29 2015 02:16 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yamato koshi has been beaten to death but I wouldn't mind knowing youp thoughts and leaving it at that


yamato was from the start averse to the idea. It took him a long time to even acknowledge wave, and when he did:
On March 31 2015 05:32 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 05:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:48 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 31 2015 04:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
HtS SEEMS townie but I get a REAAALLY cautious feel in general from filter.

Discuss. Language like "Shout if I'm wrong" and "I could be off" etc etc

I like this.

Wave, I think you're scum.



I don't believe there's any chance in hell after reading each other so well in a game where they could not privately communicate with each other that they would read each other so poorly in a game where they can literally ping each other during all of the first night, second day, and second night. It is just unreasonable to me.

##vote yamato77

yamato is not town and is not helping town. Kill him because he is scum.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:26 GMT
#4490
Tip for the scum team:

This is a picture of the town

[image loading]

Don't go it alone messing with the town.

Level up your party and get ready for a fight
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:27 GMT
#4491
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:29 GMT
#4492
Now time to side with the beast in hopes he won't kill me

I know I h8 u all right now

But

U save me

And I may have to townsided to wincon for period

So

I am gonna get hit with 2KP

You save me and I can rain rayn shit on whoever you want me to

Because really, can I actually use it for scum? lol XD
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:31 GMT
#4493
Like, y'all lost a ton of blues, partially due to me, so you know, you could use me as a blue?

Sort of?

Just don't tell me who lord argyle is
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:31 GMT
#4494
Or Argyros or whatever

The dark souls dude
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:33 GMT
#4495
Or you can kill the Planeswalkers! I don't like the Planeswalkers unless they save my ass which they can't because they are powering up their ultimates

Oh

And time traveling who are you dude? Action on me it will be funny
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:33 GMT
#4496
Time traveling perfectionist! That's who.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:35 GMT
#4497
Man I am doing this very poorly.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
April 02 2015 08:44 GMT
#4498
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
April 02 2015 11:06 GMT
#4499
Vote Count:

Half the Sky (1): batsnacks
Alakaslam (1): VayneAuthority
kitaman27 (1): Half the Sky
yamato77 (1): Snarfs

Not Voting (15): Onegu, Holyflare, justanothertownie, Keirathi, Trfel, Damdred, Crossfire99, Blazinghand, VisceraEyes, Sepulchre, yamato77, kitaman27, ObiWanShinobi, ExO_, Alakaslam

Currently with 19 alive it takes 10 in order to lynch. Currently No One is set to be lynched.

Day 2 ends in on Friday, Apr 03 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 12:31 GMT
#4500
##unvote
##vote Alakaslam
Prev 1 223 224 225 226 227 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
FoxeR 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE111
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick610
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota277
League of Legends
• Lourlo986
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 29m
Patches Events
10h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 29m
OSC
18h 29m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.