• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:17
CEST 07:17
KST 14:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War595.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8242 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 223

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 335 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
April 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#4441
On April 02 2015 09:19 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:18 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 justanothertownie wrote:
Why is crossfire not dead btw.?


are you scared he has some other role or something? im just ignoring him for now because if his role does anything beyond ressurect himself as a mafia member then im done with this shit.

I don't know what I am scared of but according to HF he should be dead.


holyflare is a trustworthy and upstanding fellow, thats strange.

I know. That's why I am asking.


HF wouldnt do something dumb like associate himself so easily with a partner by lying about that so I have no idea what it means. #greymistgame
I come in for the scraps
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:20 GMT
#4442
On April 02 2015 09:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:19 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Did you ask what reputation means at any point?


No, I figured it wasn't related to me. The reason I sent it to ritoky, aside from townreading him, is because I figured as an item dealer he would have more knowledge about game mechanics.


May I suggest asking?


Sure why not
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 00:28 GMT
#4443
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:29 GMT
#4444
On April 02 2015 09:20 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:19 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:16 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Did you ask what reputation means at any point?


No, I figured it wasn't related to me. The reason I sent it to ritoky, aside from townreading him, is because I figured as an item dealer he would have more knowledge about game mechanics.


May I suggest asking?


My efforts at asking did not prove fruitful. unless you know something I don't we both have the same information.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:32 GMT
#4445
On April 02 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?



I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 00:37 GMT
#4446
On April 02 2015 09:32 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?



I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).

Maybe you should try explaining why she's scum if you want people to vote her. Just sayin'.

You haven't mentioned her all game but day starts and suddenly shes your 100% lynch target instead of people like ExO and Sepulchre who you've wanted to lynch all game?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 02 2015 00:39 GMT
#4447
On April 02 2015 09:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Can confirm receipt of mask.



I role claim to you and give you free shit and you still not talk to me in PM land
Try TL Mafia!!!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 00:41 GMT
#4448
On April 02 2015 09:32 batsnacks wrote:
I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).


Redundant. Let's try this one more time. You're voting me because I'm scummy. Of course you should be voting for scummy people. What is making me such?

You're voting me because I voted Kita? I voted Kita after you voted me. I hope that's not the reason.

You scumread me D1 for being forgettable. I provided a pre-game RL reason for being inactive. I was in PM land all of last cycle.

So you're going to need 1) a better reason to scumread me 2) other scumreads because there are multiple scum, and from what I can tell you don't have much in the way of any scumreads.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:41 GMT
#4449
On April 02 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:32 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?



I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).

Maybe you should try explaining why she's scum if you want people to vote her. Just sayin'.

You haven't mentioned her all game but day starts and suddenly shes your 100% lynch target instead of people like ExO and Sepulchre who you've wanted to lynch all game?


I'm getting to that probably. Right now I just feel like voting.

exo's claim is legit enough to not lynch him, I would rather lynch slam than exo because he's the one that used the power or maybe RS for asking for that power to begin with. Those two are way worse than exo.

Sepu is scummy and could be mafia but it just seems lame voting for him at this point. I don't have anything big against him. Calling him mafia and voting for him wasn't getting much done either.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 00:41 GMT
#4450
On April 02 2015 09:37 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:32 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:28 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:15 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:05 batsnacks wrote:
Here's a better plan:

Vote HTS until Damdred proves he's legit.


Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?


I fine with lynching damdred if he's lying but I don't think voting him now is going to help anything. He either is or isn't and we'll find out soon enough.

@kitaman That's all the info I have about the soul fragment: negative reputation = can pm, good reputation = can't pm


Bats, you didn't answer the question. So let's try again.

On April 02 2015 09:08 Half the Sky wrote:
Associative reads? If you don't like Damdred, why are you voting for me and not Damdred?



I'm voting you because you're scummy and I felt like voting because no one else was and I don't think kita is ever the lynch today, there's way scummier people (you).

Maybe you should try explaining why she's scum if you want people to vote her. Just sayin'.

You haven't mentioned her all game but day starts and suddenly shes your 100% lynch target instead of people like ExO and Sepulchre who you've wanted to lynch all game?

And besides all that, it is exceptionally weird that you know Damdred is probably telling the truth about the soul fragment usage, and yet you still don't want to lynch kita?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 00:42 GMT
#4451
More or less ninjaed by Keirathi. Ha.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 00:42 GMT
#4452
On April 02 2015 09:41 Keirathi wrote:
And besides all that, it is exceptionally weird that you know Damdred is probably telling the truth about the soul fragment usage, and yet you still don't want to lynch kita?


100%
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:43 GMT
#4453
Of course I think damdred is telling the truth he claimed to have the item I sent. Why does that make kita scummy though?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 00:45 GMT
#4454
On April 02 2015 09:43 batsnacks wrote:
Of course I think damdred is telling the truth he claimed to have the item I sent. Why does that make kita scummy though?

You said that "good reputation people can't PM. bad reputation people can".

Damdred said he used the item on rsoultin and kita.

rsoultin could pm. kita couldn't.

Shouldn't that mean (to you at the very least since you know for sure what the item is and how it works) that kita is scum?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 02 2015 00:45 GMT
#4455
I'm pushing (almost) 2am and I have to work in the morning. I'll return around midday. Good night.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 00:45 GMT
#4456
Err, I got that backwards. rsoultin couldn't PM. Kita could.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
April 02 2015 00:50 GMT
#4457
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:53 GMT
#4458
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 02 2015 00:56 GMT
#4459
On April 02 2015 09:53 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."


If you have an item whose only purpose you can understand is to block players from using PMs and whose investigative results mean nothing, why are you even using it?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
April 02 2015 00:58 GMT
#4460
On April 02 2015 09:56 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 09:53 batsnacks wrote:
On April 02 2015 09:50 Keirathi wrote:
At the VERY LEAST, you should know that that means kita has a "bad reputation", whatever that means.

Why aren't you trying to figure it out and just ignoring it?


How am I supposed to "figure it out?" I posted everything I know in the thread already.

I'm not going to vote kita just because he has a "bad reputation." If "bad reputation" = mafia then the power would just say "mafia" and not "bad reputation."


If you have an item whose only purpose you can understand is to block players from using PMs and whose investigative results mean nothing, why are you even using it?


I said this earlier but I gave it to ritoky because I thought he would understand, and because I was townreading him. He claimed to have 11 items. I had hoped one of them was "reputation" related.
Prev 1 221 222 223 224 225 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
FoxeR 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4415
Leta 1550
Bale 59
Shine 30
ZergMaN 10
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm269
League of Legends
JimRising 642
Other Games
summit1g7894
WinterStarcraft578
Sick127
Mew2King35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta24
• Letter1415
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2120
League of Legends
• Lourlo970
• Rush680
Other Games
• Shiphtur357
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 43m
Patches Events
9h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 43m
OSC
17h 43m
OSC
1d 6h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.