• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9336 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 335 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:20 GMT
#2041
On March 30 2015 06:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 03:34 Onegu wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.



Btw I really don't like this post feels like he knows I'm town. Like if I was scum I would want a josh I who I know can't read me for shit in this game. This stinks of TMI to me

I actually scumread you for this post Onegu.
Where is the TMI from JAT?

He just makes a statement reardless of your alignment. He didn't make that statement because he knows that I always read you wrong so that as scum you would not lynch him or wtf how incredible insane metaing are you here?


Why would I want to lynch you as scum? We just finished a game where you town cased me as scum where me and JAT were scum mates he knows this. So why post this if he doesn't think I'm town?
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 29 2015 21:20 GMT
#2042
On March 30 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I trusting JAT since he normally a smart player and he's playing his town meta too so even better!
##Vote: Justanothertownie


>< lol...can you say why you have an issue with any of ritoky, koshi or holyflare first?

better yet, give me three names of people you want ^^

JAT, Koshi (I think he got a good amount of votes already but I trust JAT the most on todays lynch) and myself (Because I town duh).
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2015 21:21 GMT
#2043
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:21 GMT
#2044
On March 30 2015 06:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.


We have no reason to believe you'll actually kill yourself. >:|


The Day 3 thing is the most irrelevant thing in my post.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:21 GMT
#2045
Interesting
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 29 2015 21:21 GMT
#2046
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.

I agree that it is really obvious to tell if you're mafia, but allowing to let you live if you're mafia is allowing you to use your role, allowing a potential mislynch to replace your lynch, so I'm not sold on the wait and see approach.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#2047
On March 30 2015 06:20 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:34 Onegu wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.



Btw I really don't like this post feels like he knows I'm town. Like if I was scum I would want a josh I who I know can't read me for shit in this game. This stinks of TMI to me

I actually scumread you for this post Onegu.
Where is the TMI from JAT?

He just makes a statement reardless of your alignment. He didn't make that statement because he knows that I always read you wrong so that as scum you would not lynch him or wtf how incredible insane metaing are you here?


Why would I want to lynch you as scum? We just finished a game where you town cased me as scum where me and JAT were scum mates he knows this. So why post this if he doesn't think I'm town?

... He is just making a general statement. It has nothing to do with your alignment. YOU WERE WANTING TO POLICY LYNCH ME.

So JAT saying that you want to policy lynch me is just the truth. And nothing more.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#2048
On March 30 2015 06:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
rsoultin, why are you voting for ritoky? His lists that included hapa as town for no reason were ridiculous. You even say so yourself.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


Why not vote for someone more relevant and in your town circle?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it


I thought I was going to vote for HF or rsoultin, but they both to have seemed to change their minds on hapa, so I'm not sure who I should vote for now.


koshi didn't have the votes and i want strong townreads in the top three. if you can give me a scum motivation for ritoky claiming his role the way he did under no pressure and working out a town list with the thread, then i'll reconsider, but his list is separate from making him one of the adventuring party

i don't expect everyone to have the same reads as me
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#2049
As warrior I will kill BH
As rogue I will do nothing.


Seriously. I am sleeping now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#2050
On March 30 2015 06:21 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.

I agree that it is really obvious to tell if you're mafia, but allowing to let you live if you're mafia is allowing you to use your role, allowing a potential mislynch to replace your lynch, so I'm not sold on the wait and see approach.


Tunneling won't get us anywhere. Consider the alternatives in my filter and tell me what you think.

Trefl, Sepul, and Wave.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#2051
On March 30 2015 06:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.


We have no reason to believe you'll actually kill yourself. >:|


The Day 3 thing is the most irrelevant thing in my post.


SEEMS PRETTY RELEVANT IMO.
Retired.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:23 GMT
#2052
Whence did the notice go?
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:24 GMT
#2053
On March 30 2015 06:22 Koshi wrote:
As warrior I will kill BH
As rogue I will do nothing.


Seriously. I am sleeping now.

I hope u b rogue then if anything
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 29 2015 21:24 GMT
#2054
On March 30 2015 06:19 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
rsoultin, why are you voting for ritoky? His lists that included hapa as town for no reason were ridiculous. You even say so yourself.

On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


Why not vote for someone more relevant and in your town circle?

On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it


I thought I was going to vote for HF or rsoultin, but they both to have seemed to change their minds on hapa, so I'm not sure who I should vote for now.



are you only voting on lynch targets and not townyness/scummyness?


I mean if there are multiple options for the fighter and one says to lynch someone who I think is town and the other says to lynch someone who I think is scum, I'll go with the latter. Townyness and scummyness do matter, but I want a town person who is likely to lynch someone who I think is scum.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:24 GMT
#2055
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:24 GMT
#2056
Trefl please.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:25 GMT
#2057
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 29 2015 21:25 GMT
#2058
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Hapa because what I said in his filter he done jack shit early on and the fact that he only decided to play with very little time left in the Day I think it fits more of a scum type of play to do stuff at EoD area.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:26 GMT
#2059
On March 29 2015 15:24 Alakaslam wrote:
VE gets this for this special notice:

[image loading]

Btw big reason for mayor VE
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:26 GMT
#2060
On March 29 2015 02:00 Onegu wrote:
@ koshi


Hey, don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on.
Just do your best (just do your best), do everything you can (do everything you can).
And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.



Believe it or not here is where I town read you koshi...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2836
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 39m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.