• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 104

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 335 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:26 GMT
#2061
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:27 GMT
#2062
On March 30 2015 06:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Hapa because what I said in his filter he done jack shit early on and the fact that he only decided to play with very little time left in the Day I think it fits more of a scum type of play to do stuff at EoD area.


It's fairly disconcerting that you have such a strong read without taking any effort to talk to me in the past two hours.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 21:27 GMT
#2063
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:27 GMT
#2064
On March 30 2015 06:26 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 02:00 Onegu wrote:
@ koshi


Hey, don't write yourself off yet.
It's only in your head you feel left out or looked down on.
Just do your best (just do your best), do everything you can (do everything you can).
And don't you worry what the bitter hearts are gonna say.



Believe it or not here is where I town read you koshi...

Doesn't make sense. You were on my ass before for the same reasons you read me town here.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:27 GMT
#2065
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:27 GMT
#2066
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:28 GMT
#2067
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:28 GMT
#2068
On March 30 2015 06:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:20 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 03:34 Onegu wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.



Btw I really don't like this post feels like he knows I'm town. Like if I was scum I would want a josh I who I know can't read me for shit in this game. This stinks of TMI to me

I actually scumread you for this post Onegu.
Where is the TMI from JAT?

He just makes a statement reardless of your alignment. He didn't make that statement because he knows that I always read you wrong so that as scum you would not lynch him or wtf how incredible insane metaing are you here?


Why would I want to lynch you as scum? We just finished a game where you town cased me as scum where me and JAT were scum mates he knows this. So why post this if he doesn't think I'm town?

... He is just making a general statement. It has nothing to do with your alignment. YOU WERE WANTING TO POLICY LYNCH ME.

So JAT saying that you want to policy lynch me is just the truth. And nothing more.


Bleh still feel like he would know I wouldn't want a policy lynch on you as scum...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 21:28 GMT
#2069
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:29 GMT
#2070
On March 30 2015 06:28 rsoultin wrote:
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!

Hapa is not mafia.
Kita is way more likely to be mafia.

Trfel is not a bad lynch.
WoS is not a bad lynch.
BH is not a bad lynch.

snarfs is only a good lynch if there is meta proof he isn't a lazy player. Or a player that sometimes just can't keep up. I don't see a reason why he is mafia. Why can't town have a good idea and then fall off this train with 100 pages?
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:29 GMT
#2071
On March 30 2015 06:28 rsoultin wrote:
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!

I would say LS is a pretty good bet, but I will let better informed players decide
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 21:29 GMT
#2072
On March 30 2015 06:28 rsoultin wrote:
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!


OK, so here's my thought: obviouisly many people are not fans of the Koshi policy lynch so I won't push that unless your'e planning to do it. I think we should prooooobably lynch whoever has the shortest filter and isn't me and isn't a roleclaim. Snarfs seems to be scumread by a lot of people, as well as SL, so I guess that could be ok too.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:30 GMT
#2073
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 29 2015 21:30 GMT
#2074
On March 30 2015 06:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:25 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Hapa because what I said in his filter he done jack shit early on and the fact that he only decided to play with very little time left in the Day I think it fits more of a scum type of play to do stuff at EoD area.


It's fairly disconcerting that you have such a strong read without taking any effort to talk to me in the past two hours.

Let's see I had read your filter and talked to others about you. Why should I consider you to be town?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:30 GMT
#2075
On March 30 2015 06:28 rsoultin wrote:
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!



I'm good with snarfs I trust VE but would rather you vote me over ritoky
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:31 GMT
#2076
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?
I had a good night of sleep.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2077
On March 30 2015 06:29 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:28 rsoultin wrote:
Get in your lynch targets or forever hold your peace!

Hapa is not mafia.
Kita is way more likely to be mafia.

Trfel is not a bad lynch.
WoS is not a bad lynch.
BH is not a bad lynch.

snarfs is only a good lynch if there is meta proof he isn't a lazy player. Or a player that sometimes just can't keep up. I don't see a reason why he is mafia. Why can't town have a good idea and then fall off this train with 100 pages?

His "helpful" post means nothing.

From "This Town Ain't Big Enough" mafia (another game with odd lynch mechanics):

On February 25 2013 03:06 Snarfs wrote:
Ahhh yesss!! Finally a game where I'm not mafia! It's been too long. Far too long.

Obvious rule number 1: no one calls for a duel unless we have a majority of the thread agreeing on it.

Obvious rule number 2: we use as much of the day as possible before calling for duels.

Anyone ignoring rules 1 or 2 should be put under extreme scrutiny for acting against town goals.


He's not afraid to make those kind of posts as scum.

Not saying that it makes him scum, ofc, but it certainly doesn't make him town.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2078
On March 30 2015 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Hapa because what I said in his filter he done jack shit early on and the fact that he only decided to play with very little time left in the Day I think it fits more of a scum type of play to do stuff at EoD area.


It's fairly disconcerting that you have such a strong read without taking any effort to talk to me in the past two hours.

Let's see I had read your filter and talked to others about you. Why should I consider you to be town?


Agreeing or disagreeing with my reads is a start. I really dont' care if you consider me town right now. I don't have the time luxury for that.

I'm more interested in why I'm your top target, and yet you've made no attempt to interact with me until I prodded you to do so.

Your top scumread starts posting 2.5 hours ago. Is it not natural to want to talk to said "top scumread?"
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2079
On March 30 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?


who is not a shot in the dark at this point?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2080
I'm ok with a Snarfs lynch at this juncture rsoultin.
I trust you, either snarls, bh probably Trfel isn't bad lynch.

One of those three. Preferably snarfs
Prev 1 102 103 104 105 106 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 43
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9539
edward50
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm82
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick558
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos846
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.