• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:16
CEST 07:16
KST 14:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7274 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 106

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 335 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2101
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2102
On March 30 2015 06:36 rsoultin wrote:
okay 5 minutes...majority is leaning snarfs with three preferring him and one saying he's an okay lynch

i really can't cut it much closer than that and y'all are too busy arguing with one another -_- can you please focus here?

Lynch who you think has the highest chance of flipping mafia.

You don't necessarily know who is town or mafia influencing you.

You know you are town. (I'm assuming this right now)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2103
On March 30 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:34 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?


who is not a shot in the dark at this point?

People who have a filter?

The point of this game is to find mafia based on facts. Or find the best shot.

I don't see really good reasons for snarfs to be mafia.

Nobody even seem to have meta on this guy.

Why is he not a random 1 page filter townie?


meh i don't agree with kita and bh hasn't done enough for me to want to lynch him even before the claim, wave of shadow has looked good and bad by equal measure to me...i'm not seeing much but policy lynches being brought forward and the hapa waffling damdy mentioned was something i noticed too...we were talking about it earlier

How did WoS look good. TEll me.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2104
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU


???
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2105
On March 30 2015 06:32 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Hapa because what I said in his filter he done jack shit early on and the fact that he only decided to play with very little time left in the Day I think it fits more of a scum type of play to do stuff at EoD area.


It's fairly disconcerting that you have such a strong read without taking any effort to talk to me in the past two hours.

Let's see I had read your filter and talked to others about you. Why should I consider you to be town?


Agreeing or disagreeing with my reads is a start. I really dont' care if you consider me town right now. I don't have the time luxury for that.

I'm more interested in why I'm your top target, and yet you've made no attempt to interact with me until I prodded you to do so.

Your top scumread starts posting 2.5 hours ago. Is it not natural to want to talk to said "top scumread?"

I disagree with your read on Wave he played very similarly in Student VI at least from what I remember coaching two players there and your Sep read might be off because he already about the same filter length as his last town game in JOAT so I thinking that alone makes him town.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:40 GMT
#2106
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU

THEN WE SHALL DANCE IN HELL TOGETHER.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2015 21:40 GMT
#2107
On March 30 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
From reading Snarf his filter. There is a 0% chance Hapa is mafia with Snarfs.

0 fucking %

ZERO


If shards flips mafia hap is confirmed town I think
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:40 GMT
#2108
On March 30 2015 06:38 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:36 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
That being said. I have 0 problems with a snarf shot. But I need to know why the fuck we are lynching him because I haven't heard anybody say something really smart about a snarf lynch.

kita hapa hf JAT

What are your opinions on this snarf lynch?

I want them on paper. I want to read them.


Eh. I think he looks "objectively bad." First post is a "say nothing" intro post, followed by a great deal of weak town reads.

That being said, it makes sense that he'd do something like this, given that his priorities today seem to be voting for a "town" lynch party.

I think lynching him is a coinflip. Not a terrible coinflip, but I'd lynch Trfel or Sepul over him any day. WoS... I'd like to see him alive another day as I think there's some margin for error in my read there.


While the idea is bad in theory, do you think a mafia Sepul opens by saying "Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary"?


Plausibly. Sepul is brand new after all.

But that also has very little to do with why I'm suspicious of him. I'm more concerned with how he arrived on voting Vayne (after saying how his priorities were to find townies for positions "3 and 1").
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:41 GMT
#2109
On March 30 2015 06:39 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU


???




On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:42 GMT
#2110
Okay snarfs has been submitted as our lynch
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:42 GMT
#2111
On March 30 2015 06:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:32 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:30 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Hapa because what I said in his filter he done jack shit early on and the fact that he only decided to play with very little time left in the Day I think it fits more of a scum type of play to do stuff at EoD area.


It's fairly disconcerting that you have such a strong read without taking any effort to talk to me in the past two hours.

Let's see I had read your filter and talked to others about you. Why should I consider you to be town?


Agreeing or disagreeing with my reads is a start. I really dont' care if you consider me town right now. I don't have the time luxury for that.

I'm more interested in why I'm your top target, and yet you've made no attempt to interact with me until I prodded you to do so.

Your top scumread starts posting 2.5 hours ago. Is it not natural to want to talk to said "top scumread?"

I disagree with your read on Wave he played very similarly in Student VI at least from what I remember coaching two players there...


Read that game again, and see how tunneled he was on Damdred on Day 1.

and your Sep read might be off because he already about the same filter length as his last town game in JOAT so I thinking that alone makes him town.


This is the weakest shit...
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 21:42 GMT
#2112
Couldn't that post by Sepulchre be a bit of a third party slip? The third party wincons aren't openly defined, so...
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:43 GMT
#2113
On March 30 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU

THEN WE SHALL DANCE IN HELL TOGETHER.

lol or BH doesn't get lynched cycle 1
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 21:43 GMT
#2114
Also in the meantime, I've given my vote to JAT.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:43 GMT
#2115
On March 30 2015 06:39 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:34 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?


who is not a shot in the dark at this point?

People who have a filter?

The point of this game is to find mafia based on facts. Or find the best shot.

I don't see really good reasons for snarfs to be mafia.

Nobody even seem to have meta on this guy.

Why is he not a random 1 page filter townie?


meh i don't agree with kita and bh hasn't done enough for me to want to lynch him even before the claim, wave of shadow has looked good and bad by equal measure to me...i'm not seeing much but policy lynches being brought forward and the hapa waffling damdy mentioned was something i noticed too...we were talking about it earlier

How did WoS look good. TEll me.


it's an overall impression...there was part of your case that i liked on him though...i really can't remember what exactly it was at the moment (either in his posting or your case) lol too many players in this game
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:44 GMT
#2116
On March 30 2015 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay snarfs has been submitted as our lynch


Waiiiit. Don't we have an hour left?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:44 GMT
#2117
Slam you think I hide that as mafia? Your vote please
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:44 GMT
#2118
On March 30 2015 06:43 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:39 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:34 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?


who is not a shot in the dark at this point?

People who have a filter?

The point of this game is to find mafia based on facts. Or find the best shot.

I don't see really good reasons for snarfs to be mafia.

Nobody even seem to have meta on this guy.

Why is he not a random 1 page filter townie?


meh i don't agree with kita and bh hasn't done enough for me to want to lynch him even before the claim, wave of shadow has looked good and bad by equal measure to me...i'm not seeing much but policy lynches being brought forward and the hapa waffling damdy mentioned was something i noticed too...we were talking about it earlier

How did WoS look good. TEll me.


it's an overall impression...there was part of your case that i liked on him though...i really can't remember what exactly it was at the moment (either in his posting or your case) lol too many players in this game


EBWOP:
if you're willing to wait until after EoD i'll go back through his filter and your case and we can discuss it at length. that alright?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#2119
On March 30 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.


IDK I think you should vote rsoultin. Who would you lynch today

Rsoultin has enough votes.
On March 30 2015 06:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
rsoultin, why are you voting for ritoky? His lists that included hapa as town for no reason were ridiculous. You even say so yourself.

On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


Why not vote for someone more relevant and in your town circle?

On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it


I thought I was going to vote for HF or rsoultin, but they both to have seemed to change their minds on hapa, so I'm not sure who I should vote for now.


koshi didn't have the votes and i want strong townreads in the top three. if you can give me a scum motivation for ritoky claiming his role the way he did under no pressure and working out a town list with the thread, then i'll reconsider, but his list is separate from making him one of the adventuring party

i don't expect everyone to have the same reads as me

Then vote me. If I get a role it is in towns hands.
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Snarfs is a crapshoot - no idea what he is. Trfel would be a good kill I think. Or BH.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#2120
On March 30 2015 06:44 Onegu wrote:
Slam you think I hide that as mafia? Your vote please

Hide what now? Hiiiiijole!
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 104 105 106 107 108 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1301
910 97
Hyun 92
NotJumperer 52
Bale 41
Noble 18
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
febbydoto13
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King117
Other Games
summit1g7357
Coldzera 732
hungrybox616
JimRising 608
WinterStarcraft363
C9.Mang0298
PiGStarcraft234
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 37
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2130
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo901
• Stunt294
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
18h 44m
Patches Events
1d 10h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.