• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:15
CEST 12:15
KST 19:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7157 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 105

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 335 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2081
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right


If you think he could be town then you should be looking through a bunch of other filters to look for other lynch targets.

What do you think of Koshi's list?
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2082
That being said. I have 0 problems with a snarf shot. But I need to know why the fuck we are lynching him because I haven't heard anybody say something really smart about a snarf lynch.

kita hapa hf JAT

What are your opinions on this snarf lynch?

I want them on paper. I want to read them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:33 GMT
#2083
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 21:34 GMT
#2084
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
[*]As mafia, sicklucker's claim is intended to try to get elected to the adventuring party, and to explain why he is not night killed in this game.


On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Sicklucker didn't make any effort to push his campaign for the adventuring party.


On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
sicklucker himself stated that he never gets night killed.


On March 30 2015 04:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Furthermore, you're not really understanding what I"m trying to say about Trefl in general. Sicklucker post was good on its own. Paired with the 2nd, it is bad.


While I share your opinion about Trefl, I don't understand how you can say the sicklucker post was good on its own.

Based on the three quotes above, how does the justification for a mafia sicklucker look good, when he refutes it in his own set of posts?

As I was telling HF, your townyness usually becomes apparent if you actually put effort in the game and get shot shortly after. Do you intend to use PMs to their fullest extent tonight and be active on day two or do you anticipate being unavailable?

On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


I'd like that.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:34 GMT
#2085
Going to say it if you town read me. Then trust me my role goes really well with cleric. Sorry VE doesn't look like you are getting warrior or rogue and I'd much rather me get cleric than you.
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:34 GMT
#2086
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.


what are you trying to say here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:34 GMT
#2087
On March 30 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?


who is not a shot in the dark at this point?

People who have a filter?

The point of this game is to find mafia based on facts. Or find the best shot.

I don't see really good reasons for snarfs to be mafia.

Nobody even seem to have meta on this guy.

Why is he not a random 1 page filter townie?
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2015 21:35 GMT
#2088
On March 30 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
That being said. I have 0 problems with a snarf shot. But I need to know why the fuck we are lynching him because I haven't heard anybody say something really smart about a snarf lynch.

kita hapa hf JAT

What are your opinions on this snarf lynch?

I want them on paper. I want to read them.


It's just me but I'll answer you, earlier in his filter he chainsaw defends hapa a bit and then right after he wobbles about it. It's way to sure about hap alignment though when hap hadn't done anything at all to me.

That's why I think he's Scum overall
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:35 GMT
#2089
On March 30 2015 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.


what are you trying to say here?

I am trying to say don't lynch BH; at our peril
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:36 GMT
#2090
okay 5 minutes...majority is leaning snarfs with three preferring him and one saying he's an okay lynch

i really can't cut it much closer than that and y'all are too busy arguing with one another -_- can you please focus here?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:36 GMT
#2091
On March 30 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
That being said. I have 0 problems with a snarf shot. But I need to know why the fuck we are lynching him because I haven't heard anybody say something really smart about a snarf lynch.

kita hapa hf JAT

What are your opinions on this snarf lynch?

I want them on paper. I want to read them.


Eh. I think he looks "objectively bad." First post is a "say nothing" intro post, followed by a great deal of weak town reads.

That being said, it makes sense that he'd do something like this, given that his priorities today seem to be voting for a "town" lynch party.

I think lynching him is a coinflip. Not a terrible coinflip, but I'd lynch Trfel or Sepul over him any day. WoS... I'd like to see him alive another day as I think there's some margin for error in my read there.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:36 GMT
#2092
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:37 GMT
#2093
On March 30 2015 06:35 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
That being said. I have 0 problems with a snarf shot. But I need to know why the fuck we are lynching him because I haven't heard anybody say something really smart about a snarf lynch.

kita hapa hf JAT

What are your opinions on this snarf lynch?

I want them on paper. I want to read them.


It's just me but I'll answer you, earlier in his filter he chainsaw defends hapa a bit and then right after he wobbles about it. It's way to sure about hap alignment though when hap hadn't done anything at all to me.

That's why I think he's Scum overall

Ok this is good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 21:37 GMT
#2094
I'm in the mid-80s page wise atm though I'm going to be re-reading some filters.

Right now, I'm good with rsoultin, JAT, Koshi, any of them in the adventuring party. All three are doing the detail-picking and alignment searching that I'd expect from each of their towngames, and their play is standing out to me right now.

For scumreads, I just finished Snarfs' filter, and I'm also fine with lynching him (assuming Rasputin wins the lynch control).

Going to dive a few more filters for more scumreads. I'm going to take a closer look at WoS and a few others.

I fully realise why people don't like my play (looking at you HF) when I flip town, I think you'll see how RL can wreck my play. Next cycle I should have more than 2h of playtime, but for now, just going to carry on.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 21:37 GMT
#2095
I'd probably prefer a Trfel lynch out of the options. I remember seeing his post on sicklucker at the time and commenting it was overexplained. That's as good as anything else.

VA good lynch.

Snarfs is really underwhelming, but I don't know if that makes him mafia.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:38 GMT
#2096
@slam and BH I really need you to vote me
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:38 GMT
#2097
On March 30 2015 06:34 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:32 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:30 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:26 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:25 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:24 rsoultin wrote:
okay i need people to tell me their top lynch target now or i'm defaulting to snarfs

Explain to me why snarfs is mafia.


have already

the big lovely plan followed by a load of nothing, no attempts at finding scumreads, a half-assed top town read, need i go on?

Yes. Show me games you played together and snarfs was a town leader.


it's a little late for this koshi. just because he's not normally a town leader (which is what i presume you're saying here) doesn't mean his apparent lack of interest in his own plan isn't alignment indicative

unless you have something that proves otherwise?

i'm going with majority opinion which apparently is scattershot as all hell right now

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS RSOULTIN.

People do shit all as town. If there is no reason why town!snarfs can't post something and not follow up on it then there is no reason for you to call him mafia. If he in previous big games was involved and pushed his ideas then I can understand your scumread on him. Otherwise. How is he not a shot in the dark?


who is not a shot in the dark at this point?

People who have a filter?

The point of this game is to find mafia based on facts. Or find the best shot.

I don't see really good reasons for snarfs to be mafia.

Nobody even seem to have meta on this guy.

Why is he not a random 1 page filter townie?


meh i don't agree with kita and bh hasn't done enough for me to want to lynch him even before the claim, wave of shadow has looked good and bad by equal measure to me...i'm not seeing much but policy lynches being brought forward and the hapa waffling damdy mentioned was something i noticed too...we were talking about it earlier
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:38 GMT
#2098
On March 30 2015 06:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
[*]As mafia, sicklucker's claim is intended to try to get elected to the adventuring party, and to explain why he is not night killed in this game.


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Sicklucker didn't make any effort to push his campaign for the adventuring party.


Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
sicklucker himself stated that he never gets night killed.


Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:31 Hapahauli wrote:
Furthermore, you're not really understanding what I"m trying to say about Trefl in general. Sicklucker post was good on its own. Paired with the 2nd, it is bad.


While I share your opinion about Trefl, I don't understand how you can say the sicklucker post was good on its own.

Based on the three quotes above, how does the justification for a mafia sicklucker look good, when he refutes it in his own set of posts?

As I was telling HF, your townyness usually becomes apparent if you actually put effort in the game and get shot shortly after. Do you intend to use PMs to their fullest extent tonight and be active on day two or do you anticipate being unavailable?


I largely used the word "good" in the sense that it looked good on its face, and the reason I was suspicious of Trfel was for reasons other than his case. I agree his justification for reading sicklucker as mafia is the best, but there's no inherent mafia motive in bad reasoning.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 21:38 GMT
#2099
On March 30 2015 06:36 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
That being said. I have 0 problems with a snarf shot. But I need to know why the fuck we are lynching him because I haven't heard anybody say something really smart about a snarf lynch.

kita hapa hf JAT

What are your opinions on this snarf lynch?

I want them on paper. I want to read them.


Eh. I think he looks "objectively bad." First post is a "say nothing" intro post, followed by a great deal of weak town reads.

That being said, it makes sense that he'd do something like this, given that his priorities today seem to be voting for a "town" lynch party.

I think lynching him is a coinflip. Not a terrible coinflip, but I'd lynch Trfel or Sepul over him any day. WoS... I'd like to see him alive another day as I think there's some margin for error in my read there.


While the idea is bad in theory, do you think a mafia Sepul opens by saying "Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary"?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:38 GMT
#2100
From reading Snarf his filter. There is a 0% chance Hapa is mafia with Snarfs.

0 fucking %

ZERO
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 103 104 105 106 107 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko204
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1573
actioN 988
Jaedong 534
Bisu 519
Horang2 515
BeSt 416
Hyuk 328
firebathero 269
Soma 244
Hyun 215
[ Show more ]
Larva 208
Mong 203
Stork 181
Shine 131
Rush 127
Soulkey 111
PianO 105
Mind 66
910 59
Pusan 58
hero 51
Sexy 50
Yoon 37
HiyA 37
ZerO 36
Shinee 33
Free 27
sSak 26
ZergMaN 26
Bale 26
Sharp 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Last 20
sorry 16
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe185
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1312
shoxiejesuss1246
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
gofns35502
summit1g6990
singsing1474
ceh9533
KnowMe149
DeMusliM142
Pyrionflax135
Livibee99
Trikslyr29
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick465
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1217
Other Games
• Shiphtur360
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
46m
Patches Events
5h 46m
The PondCast
23h 46m
INu's Battles
1d
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.