• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9865 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 335 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#2021
On March 30 2015 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:02 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..

About what? His vote?
If you think I am getting town Koshi to townread me as scum when I am usually not even managing to do so if I am town then you are insane. If Koshi for some magical reason was scum he would obviously townread me.



So town Koshi always reads you scum regardless of alignment, and him town revading you this game tells us what then? He obviously isn't likely scum atm, you are really off to me and I am standing by my TMi thing even if nobody else commented on it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:13 GMT
#2022
@ slam I am expecting your vote btw
Try TL Mafia!!!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:13 GMT
#2023
On March 30 2015 06:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:02 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..

About what? His vote?
If you think I am getting town Koshi to townread me as scum when I am usually not even managing to do so if I am town then you are insane. If Koshi for some magical reason was scum he would obviously townread me.



So town Koshi always reads you scum regardless of alignment, and him town revading you this game tells us what then? He obviously isn't likely scum atm, you are really off to me and I am standing by my TMi thing even if nobody else commented on it.

Your TMI thing is bullshit which you should know since noone thinks it is good or even understand what you are trying to say.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:15 GMT
#2024
I will be back in ~ 30 minutes.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:15 GMT
#2025
On March 29 2015 03:34 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.



Btw I really don't like this post feels like he knows I'm town. Like if I was scum I would want a josh I who I know can't read me for shit in this game. This stinks of TMI to me

I actually scumread you for this post Onegu.
Where is the TMI from JAT?

He just makes a statement reardless of your alignment. He didn't make that statement because he knows that I always read you wrong so that as scum you would not lynch him or wtf how incredible insane metaing are you here?
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:15 GMT
#2026
On March 30 2015 06:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I trusting JAT since he normally a smart player and he's playing his town meta too so even better!
##Vote: Justanothertownie


>< lol...can you say why you have an issue with any of ritoky, koshi or holyflare first?

better yet, give me three names of people you want ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:16 GMT
#2027
On March 30 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I trusting JAT since he normally a smart player and he's playing his town meta too so even better!
##Vote: Justanothertownie


>< lol...can you say why you have an issue with any of ritoky, koshi or holyflare first?

better yet, give me three names of people you want ^^


Rsoultin who are you going to lynch?

You're probably winning this election.
Retired.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 21:17 GMT
#2028
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 21:17 GMT
#2029
i already said my preference is snarfs but i'll go with the majority decision...i'll pm them in about 30 minutes
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:17 GMT
#2030
Forget the haters imma vote for BH unless someone quotes an extremely scummy post from him
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:17 GMT
#2031
On March 30 2015 06:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:11 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:02 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..

About what? His vote?
If you think I am getting town Koshi to townread me as scum when I am usually not even managing to do so if I am town then you are insane. If Koshi for some magical reason was scum he would obviously townread me.



So town Koshi always reads you scum regardless of alignment, and him town revading you this game tells us what then? He obviously isn't likely scum atm, you are really off to me and I am standing by my TMi thing even if nobody else commented on it.

Your TMI thing is bullshit which you should know since noone thinks it is good or even understand what you are trying to say.



No one commented on it but HF and it's not BS that post says you know I am town because I wanted a Koshi who was looking town dead because he is always wrong, but a scum Onegu would obv want koshi who makes Onegu town cases on a scum Onegu...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 29 2015 21:17 GMT
#2032
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 29 2015 21:18 GMT
#2033
rsoultin, why are you voting for ritoky? His lists that included hapa as town for no reason were ridiculous. You even say so yourself.

On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


Why not vote for someone more relevant and in your town circle?

On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it


I thought I was going to vote for HF or rsoultin, but they both to have seemed to change their minds on hapa, so I'm not sure who I should vote for now.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 21:19 GMT
#2034
On March 30 2015 06:18 Crossfire99 wrote:
rsoultin, why are you voting for ritoky? His lists that included hapa as town for no reason were ridiculous. You even say so yourself.

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


Why not vote for someone more relevant and in your town circle?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it


I thought I was going to vote for HF or rsoultin, but they both to have seemed to change their minds on hapa, so I'm not sure who I should vote for now.



are you only voting on lynch targets and not townyness/scummyness?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:19 GMT
#2035
You are saying Onegu that because JAT said that Onegu would policy lynch Koshi, JAT has TMI because he reads you town, because due to JAT saying Onegu wants to policy lynch Koshi, JAT removes the possibility that Onegu is scum, because scum Onegu would never lynch Koshi because Koshi would read Onegu town if Onegu is scum.


The only TMI I see in this posts is that Onegu thinks Koshi is town, which is strange because Onegu thought Koshi was mafia. You slip that Koshi is town, while you were scumreading me.

So the TMI is on you my friend.

DISCLAIMER: there is a chance Onegu said I was town before this post and my entire point about Onegu being mafia is null and void. I shall look it up later. Sleep now.

I had a good night of sleep.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 29 2015 21:19 GMT
#2036
On March 30 2015 06:17 Damdred wrote:
LS why not rs here I'm pretty sure she's town?

Rs who is your lynch?

I trust JAT since I know he's a smart player and I do think both of them are town I just think JAT might be the better leader.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:19 GMT
#2037
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.


We have no reason to believe you'll actually kill yourself. >:|
Retired.
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 29 2015 21:19 GMT
#2038
Whatever voted with him sosueme
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 29 2015 21:20 GMT
#2039
If you have a reasonable chance of being elected the warrior please send me who you want lynched.

If you have a reasonable chance of being elected the rogue, please send me whether or not you wish to void today's lynch.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 21:20 GMT
#2040
On March 30 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I trusting JAT since he normally a smart player and he's playing his town meta too so even better!
##Vote: Justanothertownie


>< lol...can you say why you have an issue with any of ritoky, koshi or holyflare first?

better yet, give me three names of people you want ^^

I'm ok with Koshi, HF, you, and jat.

I don't want ritoky because I don't trust him to use whatever powers he might get as wisely as I think other people would.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 308
ProTech154
UpATreeSC 128
BRAT_OK 67
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3106
Bisu 2175
Soulkey 1029
EffOrt 510
Larva 410
Mini 380
ZerO 198
Dewaltoss 186
hero 103
Mind 75
[ Show more ]
sorry 62
Sharp 61
Shinee 50
Barracks 34
Bale 28
Terrorterran 23
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Rock 13
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Dendi1367
XaKoH 404
420jenkins395
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4352
pashabiceps837
Fnx 671
x6flipin324
edward28
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu390
Other Games
Grubby2860
Liquid`RaSZi1606
FrodaN717
XBOCT260
Livibee182
TKL 113
C9.Mang0106
QueenE96
RotterdaM55
Mew2King38
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV231
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 66
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 51
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3019
• TFBlade701
Other Games
• Shiphtur560
• WagamamaTV498
• imaqtpie492
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 11m
Patches Events
22h 11m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.