• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:15
CEST 00:15
KST 07:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8185 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 100

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 335 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:41 GMT
#1981
BH, somebody flaming me doesn't affect me. Only terrible hosts make me mad. You should know that first hand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:42 GMT
#1982
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:42 GMT
#1983
On March 30 2015 05:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).


For someone who bitches about bad meta reads, you have a lot of bad meta reads.

What's bad about it? Why do you think he is town?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:42 GMT
#1984
please stop bh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:43 GMT
#1985
On March 30 2015 05:42 Holyflare wrote:
please stop bh

ok ok I'll stop talking about Koshi but if people are going to use my intense affection for Koshi as a point against me, I'll explain why I love him so much. It's not like, out of character for me to express why I think Koshi is such a great and non-terrible guy, and if people think "wow, what's BH's deal with Koshi, BH must be scum" you gotta let me defend myself. My infatuation with Koshi is a real thing.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:45 GMT
#1986
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 20:46 GMT
#1987
The irony is palpable
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:46 GMT
#1988
On March 30 2015 05:46 Chezitwo wrote:
The irony is palpable


This man for Warrior.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 20:47 GMT
#1989
On March 30 2015 05:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:42 Holyflare wrote:
please stop bh

ok ok I'll stop talking about Koshi but if people are going to use my intense affection for Koshi as a point against me, I'll explain why I love him so much. It's not like, out of character for me to express why I think Koshi is such a great and non-terrible guy, and if people think "wow, what's BH's deal with Koshi, BH must be scum" you gotta let me defend myself. My infatuation with Koshi is a real thing.


more interested in anything not this xP generally stupid/biased can be ignored when there is anything else to judge you by
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:48 GMT
#1990
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#1991
On March 30 2015 05:46 Chezitwo wrote:
The irony is palpable


hi mz
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:49 GMT
#1992
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#1993
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#1994
On March 30 2015 05:46 Chezitwo wrote:
The irony is palpable


haha
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:53 GMT
#1995
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:54 GMT
#1996
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:54 GMT
#1997
Oh chezitwo is also a good option. I think I would prefer chezitwo over rsoultin.
Really. Why is she voting ritoky?
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#1998
Because that is what you will do. Calling it now.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#1999
BH is mafia. Just lynch him. It's your safest bet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#2000
I am off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
SpeCial 108
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 377
MaD[AoV]32
910 23
Bale 11
League of Legends
JimRising 509
Counter-Strike
fl0m4381
Fnx 613
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox456
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4210
Other Games
summit1g6117
FrodaN650
C9.Mang0252
Trikslyr19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
Other Games
• imaqtpie783
• Shiphtur620
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
1h 45m
Patches Events
17h 45m
The PondCast
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 12h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.