• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:52
CEST 07:52
KST 14:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5632 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 335 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 20:31 GMT
#1961
On March 30 2015 05:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:24 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:23 ritoky wrote:
in a shocking twist of events, I have removed SL from the list for VE. he is a claimed vet, he can handle himself.

town:
ritoky
LS
rsoul
batsnacks
yamato
hapa
kita
onegu
koshi
VE

are now the list! (still subject to change)


i'm still waiting on those super townie posts you were talking about that had you put hapa on your list to begin with rit


QUOTE]On March 29 2015 10:02 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:37 Koshi wrote:
Jow Hapa. Please come and tell us how Kitaman is confirmed scum.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:12 kitaman27 wrote:
emo koshi did show up in the recent Jack of all trades mafia as town. Not sure if he is trying to mimic the attitude or not. Either way, I'm fine with lynching any drama queens.


On March 29 2015 10:09 Hapahauli wrote:
Because generally lynching townies is bad. Kita.


blunt force trauma responses in the context of the situation felt town to me. gave me tinglys in my pantaloons[/QUOTE]

alright, i can see that...defending prob townies doesn't a townie make but your read makes more sense
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:32 GMT
#1962
On March 30 2015 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.

Yes. Don't try to be critical at all about somebody who is going to get killed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:33 GMT
#1963
Kita/BH/WoS

All mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:33 GMT
#1964
On March 30 2015 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.

Yes. Don't try to be critical at all about somebody who is going to get killed.

I would lynch Koshi because his negative attitude makes reading the game much less fun.
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#1965
If you guys want to give Hapa more time I am ok with BH dying as it stands. Am not impressed by Hapas contributions though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#1966
On March 30 2015 05:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.

Yes. Don't try to be critical at all about somebody who is going to get killed.

I would lynch Koshi because his negative attitude makes reading the game much less fun.

yawn
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#1967
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#1968
Koshi has done nothing wrong, and people should stop bitching about him unnecessarily.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 20:35 GMT
#1969
On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.

Fine. You get another day. Don't make me sad by not playing again, k?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:36 GMT
#1970
On March 30 2015 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Kita/BH/WoS

All mafia.


if you want me to pull kita off of my free shit list, then who do you think replaces him?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:36 GMT
#1971
On March 30 2015 05:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Koshi has done nothing wrong, and people should stop bitching about him unnecessarily.

lol

he deserves it
Writer@WriterYamato
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:36 GMT
#1972
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#1973
On March 30 2015 05:34 Chezitwo wrote:
Koshi has done nothing wrong, and people should stop bitching about him unnecessarily.

This.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#1974
On March 30 2015 05:36 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Kita/BH/WoS

All mafia.


if you want me to pull kita off of my free shit list, then who do you think replaces him?

JAT? is he on it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:38 GMT
#1975
I feel like BH should fully claim. I don't see how his role is not spoiled already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:38 GMT
#1976
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:39 GMT
#1977
On March 30 2015 05:38 Koshi wrote:
I feel like BH should fully claim. I don't see how his role is not spoiled already.


I feel like you should die, and not because you will flip scum. I 100% just want you to be dead so you're not posting in this thread any more, and I haven't actually read your filter or have any reason to have any thoughts about your alignment. Your identity is enough for me.

On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.


are you "shoooooor"?

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:40 GMT
#1978
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:41 GMT
#1979
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).


For someone who bitches about bad meta reads, you have a lot of bad meta reads.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:41 GMT
#1980
On March 30 2015 05:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:36 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Kita/BH/WoS

All mafia.


if you want me to pull kita off of my free shit list, then who do you think replaces him?

JAT? is he on it?


JAT is not on it, why should he be?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 8m
Patches Events
10h 8m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.