• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:29
CEST 22:29
KST 05:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7822 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 335 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 20:19 GMT
#1921
On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.

If I'm 100% mafia, why don't you want to lynch me?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:19 GMT
#1922
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?



You could just vote me for cleric... I did agree with you to kill Koshi for a while...
Try TL Mafia!!!
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 20:19 GMT
#1923
at any rate i'll go with majority opinion lol so just make sure if i'm leading in votes you get your opinion out
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:19 GMT
#1924
On March 30 2015 05:19 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.

If I'm 100% mafia, why don't you want to lynch me?

Because I might be wrong about you. I'm probably not about Snarfs.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1925
Hapa, you are still mafia because if I am wrong on everything you are just sheeping thread sentiment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1926
On March 30 2015 05:18 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already

I said it first. I said it about WoS. I said it about kita. I said it about sepulcher guy. I said it about trfel. Like all the people.


nah im talking about the post where the guy voted va, i definitely got there first
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1927
On March 30 2015 05:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?


all of them want to lynch you :/


ahahaha oh man I guess I brought this on myself

so should I claim or what

On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.


ok, i'm assuming you have some kind of convincing case on snarfs but i'm not actually gonna check unless people give me crap for not doing so

##vote visceraeyes
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1928
On March 30 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already


Well you literally say everything.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1929
And chances are bigger I am wrong on a lot than that I am right on a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1930
On March 30 2015 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:19 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.

If I'm 100% mafia, why don't you want to lynch me?

Because I might be wrong about you. I'm probably not about Snarfs.

100% implies you're sure you're not wrong though!
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1931
Reminder: If you are set to or may be set to become the Fighter, you must pm the hosts with your selected lynch prior to the end of the day. If you are set to or may be set to become the Rogue, you must pm the hosts with your choice to negate a lynch prior to the end of the day (or else any selected lynch will go through)
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1932
On March 30 2015 05:20 Koshi wrote:
Hapa, you are still mafia because if I am wrong on everything you are just sheeping thread sentiment.


I woudl be sheeping thread sentiment if I called myself mafia.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1933
On March 30 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.

Explain.
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.

You will have to do more than that if you want to survive until tomorrow. I find your cases rather shallow.


"Hapa is pushing his scumpartner for towncred while aiming for the end result of neither of them being lynched."

-Jat, probably.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1934
On March 30 2015 05:20 Koshi wrote:
And chances are bigger I am wrong on a lot than that I am right on a lot.

hahahahahhahaha

<3 Koshi
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1935
On March 30 2015 05:20 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already


Well you literally say everything.



tBF this is true
Try TL Mafia!!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1936
On March 30 2015 05:20 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:19 Keirathi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:18 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.

If I'm 100% mafia, why don't you want to lynch me?

Because I might be wrong about you. I'm probably not about Snarfs.

100% implies you're sure you're not wrong though!

Yeah I play it fast and loose with percentages.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1937
if i end up as a rogue im sending in no actions so if something funny goes down there's shenanigans
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:22 GMT
#1938
I would rather give Hapa more time. He'll hang himself if he's mafia IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:22 GMT
#1939
On March 30 2015 05:22 yamato77 wrote:
I would rather give Hapa more time. He'll hang himself if he's mafia IMO


i'm down with this
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:22 GMT
#1940
On March 30 2015 05:19 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?



You could just vote me for cleric... I did agree with you to kill Koshi for a while...


well, i'd vote for you but I don't see any reason to give cleric powers that are unspecified and probably won't give you a kp to use against koshi.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 99
Railgan 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1484
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 25
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins517
Counter-Strike
fl0m4231
Fnx 613
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4395
Liquid`Hasu651
Other Games
summit1g4858
Liquid`RaSZi2121
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo516
XaKoH 263
ToD198
C9.Mang0167
RotterdaM99
QueenE67
UpATreeSC66
Mew2King36
PPMD24
JuggernautJason16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21017
Other Games
• Shiphtur1079
• imaqtpie890
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 31m
Patches Events
19h 31m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.