• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:04
CEST 07:04
KST 14:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6019 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 335 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:14 GMT
#1901
Hapa is saying things I agree with.
I had a good night of sleep.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:14 GMT
#1902
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1903
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.



Will you vote for me?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1904
On March 30 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.

I forgot WoS. That guy is seriously mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1905
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi


WHERE'S MY STUFF?
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1906
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi

kita and hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1907
On March 30 2015 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.

I forgot WoS. That guy is seriously mafia.


I will bus...

ALL MY TEAMMATES
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:16 GMT
#1908
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi



I agree SL is most likey 3p so him for my buddy VE
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:16 GMT
#1909
On March 30 2015 05:15 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.

I forgot WoS. That guy is seriously mafia.


I will bus...

ALL MY TEAMMATES


lol'd irl
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:16 GMT
#1910
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:16 GMT
#1911
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi

Remove Kita, he masoned HF instead of someone he can read.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:17 GMT
#1912
On March 30 2015 05:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.

Explain.
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.

You will have to do more than that if you want to survive until tomorrow. I find your cases rather shallow.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:17 GMT
#1913
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:17 GMT
#1914
On March 30 2015 05:15 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.

I forgot WoS. That guy is seriously mafia.



I always thought he wanted to roll mafia because he rolls town like 90% of the times, seems like he would try harder as scum...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1915
Even a link to the platforms would be fine.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1916
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?


all of them want to lynch you :/
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1917
On March 30 2015 05:17 Blazinghand wrote:
ok I'm back and there's 50 more pages. I really am not a fan of all this reading guys so I'm just not gonna do it

looks like lead mayoral candidates are hf, ritoky (who has a deal with rsoultin judging by voting), and VE and Koshi. since I'm lazy anyoen want to tell me what the platforms are?

HF rito and Rso have intimated interest in lynching you. I want to lynch Snarfs. The decision is an easy one.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-29 21:01:28
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1918
Vote Count:

yamato77 (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (0): Onegu, Koshi
Holyflare (4): VisceraEyes, Snarfs, VayneAuthority, Koshi, Trfel
VayneAuthority (1): Koshi, Holyflare, Sepulchre
VisceraEyes (2): Onegu, Holyflare
Onegu (1): VisceraEyes
ritoky (3): sicklucker, batsnacks, rsoultin
Chezitwo (0): Snarfs
rsoultin (5): ExO_, Holyflare, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky
Koshi (1): rsoultin, Chezitwo
LightningStrike (0): ritoky
kitaman27 (0): yamato77

Not Voting (9): justanothertownie, Keirathi, LightningStrike, Alakaslam, Crossfire99, HalftheSky, Hapahauli, Blazinghand, kitaman27,

Currently rsoultin is set to be elected as the fighter.
Currently
Holyflare is set to be elected as the rogue.
Currently
ritoky is set to be elected as the cleric.


Day 1 ends in on Sunday, Mar 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Reminder: You may not vote for yourself. Voting is Mandatory


edit:corrected
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1919
:/

well i don't think i really want to lynch hapa anymore so there's that

snarfs is still a good choice i think

don't like the tryhard followed by bleh at all
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1920
On March 30 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already

I said it first. I said it about WoS. I said it about kita. I said it about sepulcher guy. I said it about trfel. Like all the people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 111
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2553
GuemChi 740
Leta 174
Snow 96
Terrorterran 68
NaDa 43
Bale 36
Noble 14
Icarus 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox408
Mew2King56
Other Games
summit1g7017
WinterStarcraft379
C9.Mang0319
Sick126
ViBE89
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick582
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 131
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2136
League of Legends
• Lourlo1201
• Stunt417
Other Games
• Shiphtur480
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 56m
Patches Events
10h 56m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.