• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8091 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 335 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 19:58 GMT
#1861
Booooo. This town lacks vision.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 19:59 GMT
#1862
On March 30 2015 04:54 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:50 Onegu wrote:
@ HF do you not want any Party roles or just not warrior?


whatever is cool i don't mind if my town reads get powers either



Just seems weird to me, you get pressure on who your would house for lynch so your bck off wanting warrior but still want a PR?
Try TL Mafia!!!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 19:59 GMT
#1863
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.

This town lacks a lot of things, but roles man, roles.
Writer@WriterYamato
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:00 GMT
#1864
On March 30 2015 04:59 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 Onegu wrote:
@ HF do you not want any Party roles or just not warrior?


whatever is cool i don't mind if my town reads get powers either



Just seems weird to me, you get pressure on who your would house for lynch so your bck off wanting warrior but still want a PR?


weird in what kind of mafia strategy way...?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:00 GMT
#1865
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.



I got your back!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:01 GMT
#1866
On March 30 2015 05:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:59 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:54 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 Onegu wrote:
@ HF do you not want any Party roles or just not warrior?


whatever is cool i don't mind if my town reads get powers either



Just seems weird to me, you get pressure on who your would house for lynch so your bck off wanting warrior but still want a PR?


weird in what kind of mafia strategy way...?



Not sure just weird...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:01 GMT
#1867
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 20:02 GMT
#1868
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?

I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:02 GMT
#1869
On March 30 2015 05:01 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.

I gave up begging for stuff a long ass time ago. People never give me shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1870
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1871
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker
Writer@WriterYamato
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1872
On March 30 2015 05:01 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.



Btw giving me stuff counts as currency to me as long as it doesn't kill me
Try TL Mafia!!!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1873
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.

Also LAWL at Yamato instantly voting Kita based on his claim.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1874
On March 30 2015 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:01 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.

I gave up begging for stuff a long ass time ago. People never give me shit.


I mean all you gotta do is tell me why you're town and I will consider giving you shit.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:04 GMT
#1875
On March 30 2015 05:03 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:02 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:01 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
Booooo. This town lacks vision.


VE why are you not begging me to give you free stuff?

I feel like you would be all about getting free stuff as town.

I gave up begging for stuff a long ass time ago. People never give me shit.


I mean all you gotta do is tell me why you're town and I will consider giving you shit.

Read my filter bitch I aint got time for your games. Snarfs is mafia, I said why in my filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
March 29 2015 20:04 GMT
#1876
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.

Also LAWL at Yamato instantly voting Kita based on his claim.

I fixed that real quick
Writer@WriterYamato
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 20:06 GMT
#1877
On March 30 2015 04:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:48 Onegu wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw rit, if I had to give you an answer I'd say get rid of Onegu.

If nothing else because I've done more than him. :D



So you town read me but don't want me to get stuff?


I don't townread you.


But you don't scum read me either
Try TL Mafia!!!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 20:06 GMT
#1878
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.


Aside from the difficulty with figuring him out, are you saying he is not a good person to bounce ideas off of if he is indeed town?

On March 30 2015 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker


Wait...I....uhhh......I never said that was a scum list. Maybe you're about to win a prize? Please don't leave me
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:06 GMT
#1879
On March 30 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.

Also LAWL at Yamato instantly voting Kita based on his claim.

I fixed that real quick

It's better placed there.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
March 29 2015 20:06 GMT
#1880
And I'm back. 50 pages to catch up, and going to do my best.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 397
EffOrt 386
Zeus 378
Larva 286
Pusan 96
Mind 92
Jaedong 68
sorry 66
Hyun 60
ggaemo 56
[ Show more ]
Killer 51
scan(afreeca) 51
Barracks 45
Bale 44
NotJumperer 32
Sharp 31
Yoon 25
Sacsri 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Shinee 15
Noble 7
Dota 2
febbydoto99
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1388
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King97
Other Games
summit1g8089
ceh9649
Happy365
crisheroes212
Sick192
dupreeh71
Pyrionflax67
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick563
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast10
• LUISG 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2274
League of Legends
• Jankos1031
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 13m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 13m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.