• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:21
CEST 17:21
KST 00:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9363 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:07 GMT
#1881
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


I don't even know if I ever played with crossfire but it felt like his posts weren't genuine/were easy things to point out.
Batsnacks seems ok and yamato while not doing much is at least doing something so I wouldn't lynch them.

Seriously TL takes about a minute to load for me right now every time. Fucking annoying.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:07 GMT
#1882
On March 30 2015 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.


Aside from the difficulty with figuring him out, are you saying he is not a good person to bounce ideas off of if he is indeed town?

Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker


Wait...I....uhhh......I never said that was a scum list. Maybe you're about to win a prize? Please don't leave me

You can bounce ideas off him in the thread Kita. Though I will say that it makes as little sense for you to mason him as mafia.

I'm just salt you didn't mason me. It's w/e.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:08 GMT
#1883
On March 30 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


I don't even know if I ever played with crossfire but it felt like his posts weren't genuine/were easy things to point out.
Batsnacks seems ok and yamato while not doing much is at least doing something so I wouldn't lynch them.

Seriously TL takes about a minute to load for me right now every time. Fucking annoying.


mine does that when i have hola unblocker on by mistake still after watching netflix
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 20:08 GMT
#1884
On March 30 2015 05:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.


Aside from the difficulty with figuring him out, are you saying he is not a good person to bounce ideas off of if he is indeed town?

On March 30 2015 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker


Wait...I....uhhh......I never said that was a scum list. Maybe you're about to win a prize? Please don't leave me

You can bounce ideas off him in the thread Kita. Though I will say that it makes as little sense for you to mason him as mafia.

I'm just salt you didn't mason me. It's w/e.

I might say that kitaman is one of very few players I think might try to pull that off as mafia.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:08 GMT
#1885
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:09 GMT
#1886
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

He's town jesus fucking christ what is wrong with people?! I'm so easy to read!!!

UUUGGGHHHHHH
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:10 GMT
#1887
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

Can't. He is the nullest of null.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:10 GMT
#1888
On March 30 2015 05:08 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:07 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:06 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also LAWL at Kita choosing the hardest person in the game to mason with.


Aside from the difficulty with figuring him out, are you saying he is not a good person to bounce ideas off of if he is indeed town?

On March 30 2015 05:03 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:02 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Possible lynches:
Trfel
Damdred
Crossfire
Hapa
BH


The list I gave to HF was Trfel, Damdred, hapa, BH, batsnacks, yamato.

I don't remember why I crossed off xfire, but I do know that I did at one point. Anything to add on this one?


lol nvm what a joker


Wait...I....uhhh......I never said that was a scum list. Maybe you're about to win a prize? Please don't leave me

You can bounce ideas off him in the thread Kita. Though I will say that it makes as little sense for you to mason him as mafia.

I'm just salt you didn't mason me. It's w/e.

I might say that kitaman is one of very few players I think might try to pull that off as mafia.

Considering I don't know who you are, I don't know whether you're qualified to make that meta statement or not.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 20:11 GMT
#1889
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.


just seemed pretty open/honest/carefree/attacky
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1890
AND ALSO HE'S DOMINATING THE FACE OF FUCKING MAFIA
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1891
w/e I'ma play Halo or something.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1892
Who are you scumreading except snarf?
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1893
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.
Retired.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1894
KEirathi is 100% guaranteed to be scum at this point.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1895
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

VE is reasonably likely to be town. He "cares" more about people calling him town when he's town than when he's mafia. When he's mafia he just ignores people calling him out and does his own thing.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#1896
Other than Trefl, the people that stuck out to me were Wave and Sepul

On March 28 2015 08:27 Sepulchre wrote:
Thinking about it, the cleric is probably the most important role of the three.
I'm not very concerned about the rogue, the no-lynch is practically impossible to use without him eating rope the next day.

So I will focus on getting town people on positions 3 and 1. Finding mafia would be a plus, but seems secondary.


This is the "infamous" post I suppose. I dont' necessarily think he's mafia for prioritizing the mayoral voting. I can see a newer townie player do that.

What I find interesting is that he prioritizes finding townies for "positions 3 and 1", and then...

On March 29 2015 21:57 Sepulchre wrote:
@Holyflare's listpost: I disagree heavily with batsnacks, I'd put him next to WaveofShadow personally. I'm somewhat okay with the rest of the list to varying degrees.

The two people who said Hapahauli is a Jester-type role I read as very town. It fits perfectly the kind of wtf play he has been doing and I think no mafia would say that in this situation - Hapahauli was (and is I suppose) the prime lynch target and as mafia they wouldn't care one bit about that, so long as it's not a mafia member getting lynched.

Between rsoultin and VayneAuthority I think VayneAuthority seems like the smarter guy. So I'll vote him now since I can't fully guarantee being back before the deadline.


... proceeds to vote Vayne for the slimmest of reasons. There's no indication that he thinks Vayne is town. He just kinda votes him because "he seems smarter", which is not what I'd expect given his first post.



Wave's play this game feels a lot more "conversational" than anything else. It doesn't feel like he's persuing anything seriously; he's just going around and talking to people, building up a 5 page filter in the process.

He's giving out townreads to virtually anyone active and talking to him. Very little in the way of scum-reads.

Read his filter and get a feel for it. It's difficult to post specific things when talking about his general behavior.

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#1897
On March 30 2015 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
KEirathi is 100% guaranteed to be scum at this point.

Although he's still terrible at reading me
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#1898
On March 30 2015 05:12 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:08 Koshi wrote:
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.

VE is reasonably likely to be town. He "cares" more about people calling him town when he's town than when he's mafia. When he's mafia he just ignores people calling him out and does his own thing.

IF you don't trust me, take it from the mafia with perfect information.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2015 20:13 GMT
#1899
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:14 GMT
#1900
I don't think my argument carries as much weight if 3p is involved though.
Retired.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
UpATreeSC 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5124
Bisu 2805
Soulkey 1748
Jaedong 715
Horang2 577
EffOrt 539
Mini 508
Larva 344
actioN 290
ZerO 272
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 239
Yoon 150
Mind 96
Dewaltoss 89
sorry 82
Sea.KH 77
Sharp 75
Shinee 67
hero 66
Barracks 62
Pusan 57
Snow 51
Hyun 42
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 27
Trap 21
scan(afreeca) 20
Rock 17
NaDa 15
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5426
qojqva2303
Dendi1201
420jenkins209
Counter-Strike
fl0m2836
Fnx 665
x6flipin431
Other Games
hiko914
Liquid`RaSZi897
B2W.Neo504
crisheroes313
DeMusliM281
XBOCT213
Livibee192
Liquid`VortiX182
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 80
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV644
League of Legends
• Nemesis3477
• TFBlade568
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur344
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 39m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.