• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:56
CEST 03:56
KST 10:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6931 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 335 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:56 GMT
#2001
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 20:56 GMT
#2002
On March 30 2015 05:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?


Why would I ever agree to be lynched? What kind of question is this, no matter what I'm not going to agree to be lynched, regardless of alignment. How does this help you? Have you ever played mafia before? Obviously, if I try to use this excuse during the week I *will* get lynched, but no way in the nine hells would I AGREE to be lynched. wtf
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:57 GMT
#2003
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


Is snarfs actually suspicious to you or are you just saying that?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:57 GMT
#2004
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.
Retired.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#2005
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 20:58 GMT
#2006
On March 30 2015 05:56 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?


Why would I ever agree to be lynched? What kind of question is this, no matter what I'm not going to agree to be lynched, regardless of alignment. How does this help you? Have you ever played mafia before? Obviously, if I try to use this excuse during the week I *will* get lynched, but no way in the nine hells would I AGREE to be lynched. wtf

That's basically the same. If whoever gets warrior does not kill you today and you don't start playing for real tomorrow I will lynch you next. I don't want to see a single post about Koshi anymore.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:59 GMT
#2007
On March 30 2015 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
[quote]

Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?


Why would I ever agree to be lynched? What kind of question is this, no matter what I'm not going to agree to be lynched, regardless of alignment. How does this help you? Have you ever played mafia before? Obviously, if I try to use this excuse during the week I *will* get lynched, but no way in the nine hells would I AGREE to be lynched. wtf

That's basically the same. If whoever gets warrior does not kill you today and you don't start playing for real tomorrow I will lynch you next. I don't want to see a single post about Koshi anymore.


+1
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#2008
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?

Remove Onegu and Hapa.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#2009
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?


One of LS/Onegu, as stated.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#2010
Tbh I trusting JAT since he normally a smart player and he's playing his town meta too so even better!
##Vote: Justanothertownie
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:02 GMT
#2011
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 29 2015 21:05 GMT
#2012
On March 30 2015 06:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?


One of LS/Onegu, as stated.



Your reason for removing me is stupid btw...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 21:05 GMT
#2013
i think we should default lynch sicklucker for having 3 page filter in a 101 page game when his mafia tell that he loves to talk about is having no filter

/discuss
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:05 GMT
#2014
On March 30 2015 06:05 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?


One of LS/Onegu, as stated.



Your reason for removing me is stupid btw...


ur stupid
Retired.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 29 2015 21:05 GMT
#2015
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


Is snarfs actually suspicious to you or are you just saying that?


As I have explicitly stated a couple times now, I have no read on snarfs but snarfs possesses an important quality of "not being me" so let's lynch him instead.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 29 2015 21:06 GMT
#2016
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.

On March 30 2015 03:24 Holyflare wrote:
If I don't lynch hapa I am claiming mafia

quote this post

+ Show Spoiler +
pending him doing some miraculous town rainbow shitting in which case my back up lynch will be <insert discussed target here>


HF, hapa hasn't produced any town rainbows, so are you claiming mafia now?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:06 GMT
#2017
On March 30 2015 06:02 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:53 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.

Meh really not sure about this..

About what? His vote?
If you think I am getting town Koshi to townread me as scum when I am usually not even managing to do so if I am town then you are insane. If Koshi for some magical reason was scum he would obviously townread me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 21:07 GMT
#2018
On March 30 2015 06:05 Holyflare wrote:
i think we should default lynch sicklucker for having 3 page filter in a 101 page game when his mafia tell that he loves to talk about is having no filter

/discuss

You were the one 100 % sure that he is 3p. Why would he have a bigger filter as 3p?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
March 29 2015 21:08 GMT
#2019
Vote Count:

yamato77 (1): WaveofShadow
Blazinghand (0): Onegu, Koshi
Holyflare (3): VisceraEyes, Snarfs, VayneAuthority, Koshi Trfel
VayneAuthority (1): Koshi, Holyflare, Sepulchre
VisceraEyes (3): Onegu, yamato 77, Blazinghand
Onegu (1): VisceraEyes
ritoky (3): sicklucker, batsnacks, rsoultin
Chezitwo (1): Snarfs Hapahauli
rsoultin (6): ExO_, Holyflare, Damdred, ObiWanShinobi, ritoky, Keirathi
Koshi (1): rsoultin, Chezitwo
LightningStrike (0): ritoky
kitaman27 (0): yamato77
Justanothertownie (3) Koshi, LightningStrike, Chezitwo

Not Voting (5): justanothertownie, Alakaslam, Crossfire99, HalftheSky, kitaman27,

Currently rsoultin is set to be elected as the fighter.
Currently
Holyflare is set to be elected as the rogue.
Currently
ritoky is set to be elected as the cleric.


Day 1 ends in on Sunday, Mar 29 11:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
Reminder: You may not vote for yourself. Voting is Mandatory

ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:09 GMT
#2020
On March 30 2015 06:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


Is snarfs actually suspicious to you or are you just saying that?


As I have explicitly stated a couple times now, I have no read on snarfs but snarfs possesses an important quality of "not being me" so let's lynch him instead.


Spectacular.

Now, for funsies, can you actually read his filter and tell us why we should lynch him over you?

Or any other player in the game for that matter.

There's a bunch of them and many don't even have filters that go beyond 1-2 pages.
Retired.
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15338
Rain 1420
GuemChi 914
sorry 41
Bale 13
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever426
NeuroSwarm194
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 469
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King80
Other Games
summit1g7264
JimRising 546
WinterStarcraft507
C9.Mang0183
ViBE128
Trikslyr62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta36
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt216
Other Games
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 4m
INu's Battles
9h 4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 4m
OSC
20h 19m
Replay Cast
21h 4m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.