• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8484 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:05 GMT
#6773
Grush was probably the only troll I ever accepted in my games cause whenever he was town he'd post STARSENSES, his own personal townie seal and everybody would let him live for it cause we had evidence he'd only post that as town.

But Slam is neither.

Slam is Chupazi, Bamci and whatever else but whether he's town or scum is like believing in horoscopes, I don't give a shit about what you think of him, I want SCIENCE here [image loading].

He can do whatever the fuck he wants as either alignment so let's just shoot him to the moon and live happy in the knowledge that 2 -3 scum are actually people playing the game like it's supposed to.

Cause only a standard dictated by a majority of townies allows us to find scum, like you need textbooks made by a democracy to define what's a criminal. Slam is the anarchic scum.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:19 GMT
#6777
On March 26 2015 08:15 Damdred wrote:
btw I think its really depressing and stupid you guys are basically discussing POLICY lynching people after we killed two mafia instead of diving into their filters and looking for connections or weird interacitons between them.

Everyone really needs to read breshke filter and stop being lazy and give opinions, instead of talking abou tpolicy lynching slam/oneg at this point.


See this is the common mistake everyone makes. POLICY LYNCHING IS BAD. NO ITS NOT. Cause you can call policy lynching shit at any stage of the game no matter what your alignment is or the aligment of the person in question and it's like being Galileo facing the ignorant "The earth is flat"-opinion-pushers from the catholic church when he argues why the earth is round and instead of arguing about the shape of the earth the priests just go full chimpanzee and say "no the earth is flat, here let me flog you a bit for this bullshit"

POLICY LYNCHING. DO IT.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:20 GMT
#6778
On March 26 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I mean this is all fine and good if we lynch slam tomorrow but at least make today meaningful and try to talk about othe rpeople while you are at it for gods sake.


If you're fine with lynching Slam tomorrow then you should also be fine with it today cause I don't see any reason for your opinion changing on "policy lynching is shit".
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:30 GMT
#6782
On March 26 2015 08:26 Damdred wrote:
Literally you are arguing that we should policy lynch someone because you can't read them in lylo. Not because you think they are mafia per se....


Literally you believe the earth is round because you don't believe in god, not because you are capable of foreseeing a tough situation.

*flogs Damdred*
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:36 GMT
#6786
On March 26 2015 08:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well, eden could start figuring out what went wrong in his analysis of me before I flip town so that there's more to work with afterward.
Actually it'd be really cool if I could help with that! Who would be your top suspects if I flipped town eden?

I looked at breshke. I want to call him scum for not hardly interacting with LS or palmar, as well as for using the nightkill wifom to implicate me. I don't want to call him scum because he had palmar as scummy and because his tone feels more like a town who is busy to me.


Before I flip town bsbsbs
If I flipped town bsbsbs

Why do you base all your premises on your flip when the votecount suggests something else is going to happen? Where's the confidence?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:38 GMT
#6788
On March 26 2015 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 08:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well, eden could start figuring out what went wrong in his analysis of me before I flip town so that there's more to work with afterward.
Actually it'd be really cool if I could help with that! Who would be your top suspects if I flipped town eden?

I looked at breshke. I want to call him scum for not hardly interacting with LS or palmar, as well as for using the nightkill wifom to implicate me. I don't want to call him scum because he had palmar as scummy and because his tone feels more like a town who is busy to me.


Before I flip town bsbsbs
If I flipped town bsbsbs

Why do you base all your premises on your flip when the votecount suggests something else is going to happen? Where's the confidence?

I'm talking to eden, thanks


And I'm lynching you. Enjoy your conversation.

##Unvote
##Vote FecalFeast
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:41 GMT
#6790
On March 26 2015 08:39 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 07:46 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 22 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
On March 22 2015 12:07 Trfel wrote:
Wait...

It's safe to assume that Vivax was in fact roleblocked, and that he is in fact a town vigilante.

My question is, why didn't mafia kill the tracker (raynpelikoneet)? I suppose they could have roleblocked him, but two roleblockers seems strange for mafia. Killing Onegu instead of claimed tracker raynpelikoneet seems particularly strange, especially given that mafia killed Holyflare, the other part of the supposed mason pair.


So if onegu and rayn arnt mason they are mafia.

This means that rso did not get a save.

This means it is very likely toad is mafia because either mafia double stacked HF when there was no reason too. Or mafia also shot VE. I still haven't read a lot of what happend in the night and probs wont get to but I cant think why mafia would do that other than his PR claim

Also a chance mafia hit a vet but idk how likely that is

breshke if you're around where are you at with regards to this earlier post?


This was me forgetting that if onegu is mafia its possible rso blocked kp that he was delivering.

I don't think we should talk about who should be orb'd because there is probably a framer


Framer doesn't influence rolechecks. But given that 2 goons already flipped any orbed guy is likely to come back a mafia role, unless it's Ronan I think, need to reread but he's immune to a bunch of a stuff.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:42 GMT
#6791
Ok Ronan can be rolechecked from what I read.

So orb the fuck outta slam.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:48 GMT
#6795
On March 26 2015 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 08:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well, eden could start figuring out what went wrong in his analysis of me before I flip town so that there's more to work with afterward.
Actually it'd be really cool if I could help with that! Who would be your top suspects if I flipped town eden?

I looked at breshke. I want to call him scum for not hardly interacting with LS or palmar, as well as for using the nightkill wifom to implicate me. I don't want to call him scum because he had palmar as scummy and because his tone feels more like a town who is busy to me.


Before I flip town bsbsbs
If I flipped town bsbsbs

Why do you base all your premises on your flip when the votecount suggests something else is going to happen? Where's the confidence?

I'm talking to eden, thanks


And I'm lynching you. Enjoy your conversation.

##Unvote
##Vote FecalFeast

Oh ok, in that case who would be your most likely suspect in the event I flipped town? This way I can both be useful to town and try to prove my innocence at the same time!


In the event you flipped town you could prove your innocence yes. Flip for me then.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:49 GMT
#6797
On March 26 2015 08:48 Trfel wrote:
Vivax, just because you have no idea how to read Alakaslam doesn't meant that no one does.

Ritoky and rsoultin are reasonably good at it, I don't think I'm terrible at it.

I want to lynch mafia, and Alakaslam seems like a slight town lean. Thus, I don't want to lynch him.


Okay, and now that you've joined the choir of naysayers, what do you suggest?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 25 2015 23:59 GMT
#6801
On March 26 2015 08:52 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 26 2015 08:50 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:38 Vivax wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:37 Fecalfeast wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:36 Vivax wrote:
On March 26 2015 08:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Well, eden could start figuring out what went wrong in his analysis of me before I flip town so that there's more to work with afterward.
Actually it'd be really cool if I could help with that! Who would be your top suspects if I flipped town eden?

I looked at breshke. I want to call him scum for not hardly interacting with LS or palmar, as well as for using the nightkill wifom to implicate me. I don't want to call him scum because he had palmar as scummy and because his tone feels more like a town who is busy to me.


Before I flip town bsbsbs
If I flipped town bsbsbs

Why do you base all your premises on your flip when the votecount suggests something else is going to happen? Where's the confidence?

I'm talking to eden, thanks


And I'm lynching you. Enjoy your conversation.

##Unvote
##Vote FecalFeast

Oh ok, in that case who would be your most likely suspect in the event I flipped town? This way I can both be useful to town and try to prove my innocence at the same time!

The same pool of suspects that would be likeliest to flip scum besides you.

What other answer was I supposed to give?

You weren't supposed to... what? I was just making sure that your whole list doesn't change.


This sounds like FF expected my pool of suspects to change in light of his hypothetical town flip (implying he was probing if I was scum), but then actually answers to Eden (probing if he's scum too?)
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 07:34 GMT
#6891
On March 26 2015 14:37 Toadesstern wrote:
I'm pretty sure mafia is working on wifom at this time... with how Vivax went after me, with how people are going after Arty right now it seems like mafia is banking on that later on.
I agree Vivax is 99% likely to be town at this point and he's not doing it on purpose but that seems to be the strategy for mafia here. Maybe get 1 ML out of that list of 5, make people paranoid. Get a mafia lynched next day and maybe the 2nd ML after that and suddenly we have weird theories floating all around about how Artanis/damd have to be mafia and it gets scary.


Only one I can think of is super? I think Trfel also mentioned Artanis, besides, arguments have been presented so it's not just paranoia. I feel like Artanis was pretty much in line with scum agenda whenever I scumread a scum, he'd either waffle on it or have another opinion (See his LS read against mine and how it changes when he talks with FF about it or when I bring up Palmar at night).

Be back later.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 11:58 GMT
#6900
On March 26 2015 20:13 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I like Eden's list. I kinda wanna lynch Superbia first and hope he's scum just to force Vivax to shut up, though he'd probably find some theory in which it's a bus.


Lol I find it hilarious how much I annoy you.

Why don't you help me lynching Slam? Asking to use the orb on him can be said for any other guy who's in the crossfire and won't get lynched today, which is why Damdred's argument was weird.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 11:59 GMT
#6901
Also supertown Slam calls the most prolific posters of this thread out as a scumteam and then votes FF with two of them.

Wtf? Is that the Wotc he referred to? The wisdom of the scum crowd?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 16:57 GMT
#7047
On March 27 2015 01:03 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 18:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 19 2015 18:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
let's talk in code words and only explain it in our mason qt Palmar?

It seems wise to take this conversation somewhere private where other people can't hear.


Thoughts on this?


Zero. It's 100 % WIFOM and should be treated as nothing.

Artanis if you want a slam lynch I'm on the boat. So at least my extensive speech about lynching him wasn't in vain.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:00 GMT
#7049
On March 27 2015 01:58 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Are you sure you want to start a wagon with your scumread?


100 %.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:00 GMT
#7050
Now put your vote where your mouth is.

##Unvote
##Vote: Alakaslam
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:01 GMT
#7052
Yeah I just noticed when changing my vote.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:19 GMT
#7062
Tryng out matjes for the first time today
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:19 GMT
#7063
Since we're lynching fish I made a quickstop at the next supermarket to improve my health along with it
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Noble 4
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick172
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
34m
Patches Events
5h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
OSC
13h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.